Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Crown of Chains

Crown of Chains

a part of “Crown of Chains”, a fictional universe by TheRavenandThePawn.

Why must good men die. The King loved by his people lay stabbed, his wife poisoned, and the prince and his family waylaid and murdered. The princess must marry so the land has a proper king. Though the Regent has other plans.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crown of Chains”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Crown of Chains

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:56 pm

Ya... he probably would of killed you with out a first thought once he realized you were a ...VAMPIRE... or if he mistakenly thought you were... a CORRUTPED. Seeing he did order the murder of his nephew's three children...

Also if you guys know of anyone who might be interested tell them about it... we need suitors... and I would like some templar and magi for my minions... NPCs just end up dying by the boat load...
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:13 pm

Kawaii: i used him alot cause initially Chris though you were a boy not as a shot at you or typo....just in case.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:22 pm

lawl no worries. She would look like a boy with shorter rough cut hair and all XD

and yes raven. I will see what I can do about that. Might be able to get one or two people. Q ask your friends too

RAVEN YOU SUCK.

Q, HURRY AND CARRY ME AWAY DANMIT, I DON'T WANT TO DIE TODAY DANMIT
Last edited by Kawai Maria on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:28 pm

Oh come one you never make it easy to just take things slow do you raven

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:30 pm

hold me Q, hold me and take me away before the scary killer comes and feeds me to his men :( This young weak girl does not feel like being beaten, raped, beaten, killed today

in that order

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:41 pm

Hey at least he is to badass to run after you guys... he needs to do the slow awesome villain walk.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:46 pm

FOUND IT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi9l5kS6U64&feature=related

oh yes and I recognize your avatar
I'm sorry, Your king will never be as bad ass as Alucard. Sorry, not going to happen, ever

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:02 am

Lol well lets have three cheers for my brilliant plan to smash through the wooden wall like an idiot.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:06 am

lol. well, you could have just cut the lock, I'm sure that would have been a little less..........animeish XD

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:57 am

You could have thrown her over!

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:01 am

He could have. though seeing that I was weak enough to sprain my ankle just tripping.........Yeah...not sure what that fall would have done. I can see some broken ribs and slight internal bleeding XD

and wooow. Kings sociopath levels are officially through the roof. I totally love his character :D he has like every vanity and sin in the book down to an art man. :3

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:05 am

I take pride in playing villians... I am trying to make this one my master piece.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForestofFlames on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:14 am

edit: nvm first part i cant see at 2:16 am... any helpful hint are welcome, i haven;t done rping in a while unless you count tabletops...
DEATH SPOON (you'll understand when your older)

ForestofFlames
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:21 am

Well hints for what? Making an entrance, how best to developed your characters, ect.

If your wondering what is going on, there is currently a large army of around ten thousand strong marching out of the city. The only gates that you would be checked at would be the inner most gate to the wealthy district. Otherwise just you could be awed by the second largest human city ever built on the continent.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForestofFlames on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:30 am

thanks for the tips. its mostly the entrances thing cus im used to the "ur in a tavern with a group of other adventurers and something is happening that makes u a party now" from dnd...

ForestofFlames
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:31 am

D&D... ahhh... good times... I once had a character in D&D named the Hero Squisher... heh heh.I killed off like... three fourths of the Heroes of the Lance.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForestofFlames on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:39 am

my past few campaigns either havnt gone anywhere or have had bad dms,,,

ForestofFlames
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:59 am

On my current campaign I turned sewer water and an electrified rapier into a fireball... that nearly kill me... and actual did kill one of my allies. It didn’t kill the stupid thing I was trying to kill… but I made it run away.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForestofFlames on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:18 am

my last campaign my dm was so bad i was able to take out half of an army with six attacks per round,.,, in one round,,,,

ForestofFlames
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:28 am

what the hell were you a level 40? six attacks is un godly load of speed... as each round is usually six to ten seconds...

Also... P.M. if you'd like me to make a location for you, such as your hide out, room, house. I need a description and a picture to keep it looking nice. //Also tell me Where it is, such as which district if its in the city.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!