Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Cruel Fate

Cruel Fate

a part of “Cruel Fate”, a fictional universe by Scra.

How long can you run from your fate? (One Role)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cruel Fate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Cruel Fate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:30 am

Hello~ I'm so excited for the roleplay! Anyway, here are a few thing that you guys need to know:

1. When I say first come, first serve. I really do mean it. I allow people to compete with each other. BUT I only allow two people to reserve the same character. ONLY TWO.

2. Just so everyone understands, the Holders are from modern time, while Seth and the Hōseki are from a more ancient era. For example anime characters like Magi or supernatural characters would work well for Seth and the Hōseki. While the Holders are more modern so you can use more human anime characters, but keep in mind that they have the souls of gods or supernatural creatures in them so they will have some unnatural feature that isn't normal.

3. When I put up the Character sheet, know that you don't have to use the format I post you can use your own, as long as it looks good. Just make sure you keep all the information I give up on the character sheet.

4. Please! Please! Oh, please! Ask me questions! A bunch of them! If you don't know or understand something please ask!

Anyway I hope you enjoy this rp.
Last edited by Scra on Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scra
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Cruel Fate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:59 am

YOU CAN'T USE TWO TWICE YOU SICK BASTARD. (But i kno u cant help it cause ur short e.e)

Ahem, yes, I'd like to express my interest in the final Corrupted Hōseki role. I have no idea what he's going to look like yet, so instead I will give you this.

EDIT: Alrighty, I think I'm leaning towards Uta-san from Tokyo Ghoul. Er, nevermind. Traditional, aiii? Well then how about.... Judal from Magi?

Last edited by angelwolf123 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angelwolf123
Member for 11 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:43 am

Hello! I would like to have a go at the first female Corrupted Hōseki if I may.

I'm thinking of FC: Nase Izumi at the moment.
    (Although if you feel she doesn't fit into the era let me know and I can have a look for another FC)

I spotted two twos (Oh, say it isn't so!)

And here is a gif that I can watch over and over again. It's just brilliant :)

Cloud
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:50 am

This actually looks like one of the better roleplays I've seen in a long time, and one that actually correlates with my interests; (I'm so picky sobs). I was wondering if I could reserve Soul Holder of Seth? I'm definitely down for any collaboration that might be necessary and I swear I'm good for plotting and going along with pre-planned ideas! Also, my account may say that it's new, but that's because I recently opened a new one. I've totally been here for over 3 years (I've got nothing going on, like, ever; the life of a socially petrified recluse is a boring one).

Let's see here, what am I missing. Oh, right. Yeah. 3 comes after 2. 2 doesn't come after 2. There can't be two 2's. That would be insane. Mathematicians would freak. The world would burn, I'm sure. As for my character, I'm not quite sure yet >< It's nearly 5a and I wanted to snag the role while I had the chance. Is it okay if I give it to you when I get up tomorrow? I'll have it tomorrow, I swear.

So I see you like Magi...

H3R0
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:41 am

Can I reserve the souls holder of Baal? You've got 2 2's... Umm if you don't mind me saying that was quite obvious... The FC I'll be using will be Loki Laevatin from Kamigami No Aosoba

Here's a gif of the adorable bird...
Will get in a character as fast as possible. Thanks!

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:51 am

May I please reserve the holder of Anqet?

Well, you have two 2's in the rules :)

Image please enjoy this pic of a very happy but very tired baby.

I think I will use Erio Touwa Denpa from Onna to Seishun Otoko.

I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:36 am

Can I please reserve the younger sister of Osiris? The first Corrupted Hoseki.
You have 2, 2's.

Unfortunately I have not decided on an FC yet.

Edit: I'm sorry I just realized my plate is a bit full and must back down. Good luck with your RP!

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slowbro on Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:25 am

May i reserve the female Corrupted Hōseki? You have two 2s in the rules :)

Here's a funny gif yo
For my FC, I think I'll choose Izumi Nase

Slowbro
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:04 pm

OMG! YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW EXCITED I AM TO SEE ALL THESE RESERVATIONS T_T

@ Angelwolf123 - HOW DARE YOU! I AM NOT SHORT! I AM FUN SIZE (屮゚Д゚)屮 AND I CAN USE TWO TWOS BECAUSE I AM MAGNIFICENT ヽ( ゚ヮ・)ノ.・゚*。・+☆

Angel XD I have missed you~ I bet you can't guess who I am, I had an old account here.

Anyway! Of course you can reserve him ^^

I am tempted to say yes, just because I like Uta, BUT I think it would be a little better if you looked for a character more ancient. Hōseki are strange so his appearance isn't the problem, it is more the fact he looks to modern, clothing wise. I don't really know.... I have to think about it, but if you have any more character ideas that would be good, but if you can't find another FC than just tell me and you can use Uta.

OMG ANGEL YOU JUST READ MY MIND XD I was totally thinking about Judal! Go ahead and use him, the character sheet will be up in a few.

@ Cloud - Yes you may Cloud.

Umm, same thing with Angel, I think it would be better if you serached for another FC, but if you can't find one just say so and I will allow her.

It is so!

Cloud...you just made my day with that gif (●⌒∀⌒●) OMG STAR TREK

@ H3R0 - Really?! I am so honored (●´∀`●)Of course you can reserve Seth. And don't worry I have plenty of time too...I need a life...(º~º )

XD Mathematicians would freak. That is so true! And don't worry I made this at 2 am in the morning, so I passed out as well.

YES YES! I LIKE MAGI ~(❀ฺ´∀`❀ฺ)

@ moahi - Yes you can. And I know...it was two am and I made a mistake with the numbers and when I realized it I was like, I'm just going to leave it and use it as a password. I'm so lazy 〜( ̄▽ ̄)〜

LOKI IS PERFECT I'm totally saying this just because I am in love with him

( つ゚Д゚)つ BIRDY

@ Horseygirl - Of course you can,but you will be competing for the role. Because I had someone pm me for the same spot, so yay. It seems they are no longer competing so your the only one for now who has the role^^

....BABY ( ๑°Д°๑) CUTE BABY

Erio is a good character to choose.

@ Cheshire_Girl - Ah~ Well, thank you for your interest ( ⌒‿⌒)

@ Slowbro - Okay, but just to warn you, you will be competing for the role.

OMG I LOVE JIMMY FALLON \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ

The same thing with what I said to Cloud, try and find another FC that is more ancient or has that appearance of coming form another land. If you can't find one than just tell me and I'll let you use Izumi (✿◠‿◠)
Last edited by Scra on Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scra
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slowbro on Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:21 pm

Whoops, just wanted to specify that I was interested in the second corrupted female hōseki :) and I'll try and find a different fc ~

Slowbro
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:25 pm

@ Slowbro - OH~ Yea, that is mostly my fault for not making the roles clear. Anyway, of course you can have it XD And if you need any help with your FC search just ask me.

Scra
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:38 pm

@Scra, Lol, Leej, nice try.

angelwolf123
Member for 11 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:03 pm

Cool, I will have another look for a FC (Especially since Slowbro and I seem to have picked the same one ;) ). I may contact you if I'm having trouble and can't find one! Although hopefully that shouldn't be an issue :)

Cloud
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:08 pm

@ઽ૮૨α: Aha! It took me less time than I feared it would, so I'm really excited now. Anyway, I've found my faceclaim. I tried to get him to look similar to Yato your FC, since they're brothers. If you have any problems with it or would rather I have something else, just let me know and I'll go searching again :>

Kisaragi Shintaro. Ah, also. I'll start work on him today since he is his own character, but there are certain things I might need- Actually, I'll just PM you now that I think about it.

H3R0
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:35 pm

Really excited to RP with you guys! FC to come for my Hōseki, Hyde. I'll edit this post soon. :P

EDIT: Not going to lie, I think my character is the best character development I've done yet. Can't wait to start!
I am unbelievably excited for this roleplay. All these character FC's... They look so awesome. *drools* The Holders are gorgeous and Seth's Corrupted look so, well, corrupted. (Pun intended.)

Bliss
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:59 pm

Hey, does anyone know somebody they can ask to join? Because I might have to replace the one who reserved the Anqet Holder.

Scra
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:40 am

Scra, I'll try reaching out to some I used to roleplay with a long time ago.

Bliss
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:39 pm

Okay guys, characters need to be finished by sometime tomorrow, it doesn't matter if it is in the morning, afternoon, or night. If you can't just pm me.

Next, I might just make Anqet an NPC if you guys are okay with that? I don't want one character holding us up.

Next, I am about to post a Q&A so that everyone will have some more detail.

Scra
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:18 am

Um, regarding Anqet being an NPC... So have any ideas for Loki's history since they were supposed to be childhood friends?

moahi
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:05 am

I did ask someone if they would play her, if they say no then I would play her, since it wouldn't work out so well if she was NPC.

Scra
Member for 7 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!