Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Multiverse

Le Cruise's Riddle

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Le Cruise's Riddle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:37 am

((I'm not doing this against you nogdor, im joining it))

Le Cruise grew weary, no one was on this late at night, so he thought of a riddle, and posted it onto his favorite site((suck-up alert)) the riddle went as follows:

At noon and midnight the hour and minute hands are exactly coincident with each other. How many other times between noon and midnight do the hour and minute hands cross?

Le Cruise then finished his post, turned off his computer, then slept, dreaming of giant hamsters singing the Hamtaro theme song, and things unfit to tell to a child.
Sanity is just a limitation

If I was normal, then why would you even acknowledge me?

Go Eagle Go!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Le Cruise's Riddle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serpaara- on Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:24 am

Serpaara strode in and spoke gently as he lowered his head and placed his hands in his pockets. He laughed a bit, "They strike Thirteen times. Once at noon. Then once everyone hour atfter that, the once more at midnight. Noon, One, Two,Three,Four,five, six, seven , eight, nine, ten, eleven, Midnight." He smiled a bit, So your answer is thirteen."
http://www.freewebs.com/orikalkos/index.htm

Join Orikalkos, and RP on our forum.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Serpaara-
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:27 am

Le Cruise awoke with a start, that alarm system he installed last month was off, and a stranger had just talked to him, about his riddle, and got it wrong...

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JaecenSteele on Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:57 am

Jaecen skin felt raw and new, as though he had just been called into existence to answer this question. As though it was his purpose in life.

With trembling lips, he addresses the riddle-smith:

'Goodly sir, I do believe it would be only 11 times the hands of the clock should cross betwixt Mid and Non?'

And with a shiver, Jaecen realized that this utterance had been his only purpose. His death would follow soon. In mere moments he would hear the response from the forger of riddles. And he would be free to "unregister."

JaecenSteele
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:45 pm

good effort, but sadly, incorrect, the hands cross between midnight and noon, only 10 times.

NEW RIDDLE!

Forwards I am heavy, Backwards, I am not. What am I?

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulsFlame on Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:20 pm

"Ton" is the answer to your riddle.
Let your soul Burn!!!

Life is to short to give up, never stop fighting.

The blade is a tool and a way of life.

SoulsFlame
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:27 pm

good, now, here's a new one for you, and, it makes sense, unlike my first one ((sorry about that one, just don't ask))

NEW RIDDLE!!!

What object has keys that open no locks, space but no room, and you can enter but not go in?

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spasms on Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:38 pm

"A keyboard, my good sir."

A young girl uttered from the sidelines, a cheeky smirk gracing her features.
I am everything and nothing all at once, I am the imperfect perfection. I am like nothing you have ever seen, nor will ever see again, and the most common sight in existence.

I am me.

"Release the miniature throat-ripping vampire Yorkshire terriers that can control minds!"

Spasms
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:29 am

Le Cruise smiles, and runs his hands through his hair

"correct miss...girl" he settles on," NEW RIDDLE!!!"

Le Cruise clears his throat, then states clearly:

"What is special about the number 854917632?"

Note: there are two answers, name them both, and u win

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Serpaara- on Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:53 am

It is 1-9, scrambled up.. and you can make different sets of numbers equal nine? I have no idea.

Serpaara-
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spasms on Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:36 am

She chewed her lip a moment, then broke into a large smile.

"If you spelled them out, they would be arranged in alphabetical order... and holds each number except for zero."

Spasms
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:18 am

*DING DING DING*

and Spasms is the winner of this round, next riddle:

A bus driver was heading down a street in Colorado. He went right past a stop sign without stopping, he turned left where there was a "no left turn" sign, and he went the wrong way on a one-way street. Then he went on the left side of the road past a cop car. Still - he didn't break any traffic laws. Why not?

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spasms on Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:16 am

"Cause he's on a bike, or walkin!"

The child shrieked with glee. She liked this game.

Spasms
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orlandy on Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:42 am

I hear Nogdor has a new riddle over at the post titled "Nogdor's Triple Trials of Rigorous Riddles".

Orlandy
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.