Announcements: Universe of the Month! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) »

Players Wanted: New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV »

Cursed Eclipse

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Cursed Eclipse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby keziredragonqueen27 on Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:04 am

as midnight walk to the centre of the town she gets a feeling of being watched but thinks its just the villagers who look at her with Disgust but she ignores them still. as she stands in the middle she sees a white house she walks up to it and knocks loudly
may the wolf run with you

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

keziredragonqueen27
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:37 am

At the whiter house, the door slowly opens and a maids head pops out. “ Hello?” She said softly. The looked at who had knocked at the door. She gave the odd person a good long look. “Can I help you?”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pantsmaster
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby besthorserider69 on Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:07 pm

Sky went with the lady glanceing back at the boy. She didn't like leaving him but she decided to trust his judgement. She really wanted to go back to the forest. The city made her feel small and unwanted.

besthorserider69
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:21 pm

The maid took sky down the hall and into the room on the far right. The room was painted bright blue and look like a room that would belong to a young girl. A girl in her early teens sat on the bed reading a book. “Excuse me miss Rose.” The little girl looked up. Her green eyes matched her corset and she had bright red hair. “ Yes Jade?” “ Lamont wants you to fix up this poor girl, she has had a ruff night.” “Very well.” The small girl plucked a few blue leaves from a plant next to her bed and crushed them in her hands. She walked up to sky and blew the crumpled leaves at her. With a flash of light, Sky’s cloths where clean and her leg was healed. “How do you feel”? Rose gave her a joyful look. Meanwhile, Lamont knocked on the doors in front of him and the seemed to open on there own. Lamont slowly walked in, his breathing was heavy. The only light in the room came from the fire place as another stick of wood was placed in it. A large arm chair faced the side of the fire. “Hello Lamont.” “.....Good evening my lord.” “ Who have you brought into the house this wicked night? Its not safe to let strangers in. And even less safe at night.” Lamont almost forgot to breath. “ What?!.....”

Pantsmaster
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolvesvane on Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:23 am

<<oh! i'm so sorry about not posting here for a while. i kind of forgot about it...and i'm having issues coming up with something to put in...any ideas to help me out?>>

wolvesvane
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:27 pm

((You asked the right guy. Here is a list of ideas on how to come in.

1. Jazmine could be traveling and stumble upon the town.

2. She could be seeking some one you made up or another character in the story. You can make up your own background with these chars, I will just weave it into the story.

3. She could bee seeking some one to sell her blood.

4. She could live in this town and gets tangled in the events about to unfold. (So in your next post it could be her walking around the city thinking. Then by your next post stuff will already be moving.)

That is all I can think of this second. I hope it helps.))

Pantsmaster
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby keziredragonqueen27 on Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:57 pm

midnight looks at the maid "hi i was wondering if you a spare room to sleep in as i am in desperate need to find somewhere to sleep but i will be leaving at dawn so i can get as far as posible from where i came from" i look hopefully at the maid waiting to see if she will let me in.

keziredragonqueen27
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:17 pm

The maid gave an odd look at Midnight. “Please come with me.” She led her inside and along the same path Lamont had walked a few minuets ago. In the study Lamont just stood their and looked at the old lord and his black mustache. “ That is right Lamont. In this town, at the current moment the flunkies of darkness are at work. They plan to kill me.” “ How do you know this?
Lamont never understood Lord Gerald, he always knew so much with so little effort. “ that is not important. You must drive these fiends off. Take that with you.” He pointed to a plain black vase next to his chair. Lamont slowly walked up to and picked it up. It was light and about the size of a fat cat. “What is it?” Lamont did not normally get gifts from Gerald so he didn’t know what to expect. “You should open it when you get outside, before the fight.” “Fight?!” “ Go on.” Lamont knew that means “Go away now”. Lamont walked out and saw the maid with midnight. He walked past them and headed outside. He almost forgot about sky. “ She will be out in a sec.” He said to himself.

Then the maid came through the door with Midnight. “ My lord, this ....person wishes to stay the night.” Gerald looked at the stranger. “ Only if she aids Lamont. He should be waiting outside next to the front door. Do you accept?” The maid had no idea what was going but stood silent waiting for Midnight to reply.

Pantsmaster
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby besthorserider69 on Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:02 am

Sky's face brightened. "I feel.. Great!" Sky didn't know how to thank her. She had never been treated so nicely by a stranger. She knew she should make a run for it. Sky dashed for the door remembering how she had entered.

((Sorry my computer broke so I'm using the one at school.))

besthorserider69
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby keziredragonqueen27 on Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:52 pm

midnight looks at the man called lord Gerald "i accept my lord but for what reason i do not know but as long as i can leave as soon as its done then i will accept." i look around and walk to the front door to find this lamont person.

keziredragonqueen27
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:09 pm

((That’s okay.))

Lamont stood outside the doors waiting for Sky. He looked around and saw no signs of disturbance. He looked at the vase he was holding and set it down on the ground. He did not know why Gerald had given him such a random object. He looked around once more and still didn’t see anything out of the normal. Only the regular night flock that were selling things or taking a stroll with their loved ones. He was not really in the mood to fight anything.

The little bag of rags got up from his lazing about position and brushed off his knees. “ I had my fun now to get down to business. Lets see.” He walked to the edge of the building and looked at Gerald’s mansion.

Pantsmaster
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolvesvane on Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:11 am

Mixed in with this crowd milling around, but still apart, a woozy looking girl stumbled though the street. None of the people looked twice at her-assuming she was drunk-and didn't seem to care that she didn't smell like alcohol or had had anything to drink in a long time, and that was coming back to bite her in the butt. Jazmine had fallen asleep from a long night running from town to town looking for a safe place to rest from the angry mob that had found out what she was, and wanted nothing less than to stab her with a stake and cut off her head. Nice folks. Finally, just before reaching her breaking point (its amazing how fast news travels-there was a new mob in every town!), she had escaped, falling asleep in a doorway. Now that sounds pretty normal-except vampires don't breath or have a heartbeat. Jazmine was proclaimed dead, and while she was asleep, carried off to the morge, where she was stored for a couple of mouths awaiting an autopsy (the morge was swamped with people just dying to get in there!).

Now, having escaped the freezer she had been stuck in, she staggered though the city, in desperate need of blood but in absolutly to hunt for it. Mabye a donor? But there was no time to look for one-any and all of her energy had been zapped escaping the morge and just walking around. Finally exausted, she collapsed in a shadowed alleyway. 'Stupid drunk.' one of the passerbys thought. How wrong was that? No humans would think twice about a supposedly drunk girl passing out in the street, until they noticed she didn't breath that is. And by then it wouldn't matter what they did with her-the morge would be most appropreite this time around!

wolvesvane
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:35 am

((Sorry for taking so long, I have been a bit busy.))

Two men where walking and saw a pale girl in the street. The rushed over to her side and checked her pulse. With no sign of life, they rushed off to get help to move her from the street. When they came back the body was gone. Standing of a roof near Gerald’s mansion, She held Jazmine in her arm and set her down on the roof. She pulled out a gourd that was filled with blood and poured some down Jazmine’s mouth. She left the gourd next to the vampire and slipped away into the night.

Ms. Jade watched as Sky ran away. “How rude. Why would Lamont bring her here?” “ Well I thought she was nice....Just shy.” Ms. Jade gave Rose a dirty look.

Out side Lamont looked around for any sign of danger. “I wonder how Sky is doing... I bet she will be fine.” Lamont got tiered of carry the black vase and set it next two the stoop of the white mansion behind him and looked around once more for any sign of trouble.

Pantsmaster
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolvesvane on Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:57 pm

<<who is 'She'?>>

Jazmine awoke a few minutes later, blinking in the dim light. 'Shouldn't I be dead?' she asked herself, sitting up, bumping the gourd beside her. Her nose caught a faint whiff of blood, on her breath and from the gourd. 'That explains a little bit...' she thought, standing and picking up the gourd. A small amount of blood remained at the bottom. She drained the rest of the liquid, taking a small peice of rope from her pocket and tying the gourd to her belt. "One never knows when something will come in handy..." she said to herself, looking around for somewhere to spend the day and recooperate-preferably somewhere sheltered and slayer and mob-free. she turned her head, picking up the scent of another being-female-that had been here recently, probably the kind person who had helped her instead of shipping her off the the morge. Again.

wolvesvane
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:17 am

(( On the first page, one of the lasts posts, there is a small ...thing that wears a wizard hat and tattered cloth. The Women wearing black that visited him was the one that saved you.))

On the roof of a random building the eye-glowing figure tipped its hat upwards as it looked around the street trying to spot guards. With no sign of any he raised his hands out of the torn mess that laid over his body. Then the Female wearing black walked up to him. “ What do you want now? I was just about to start?” The women only looked at him. “And speaking of you, where were you?” The women tilled he head to the left and made an odd gesture with both her hands. “ I didn’t catch all of that but what ever. Now the fun starts.” A blue light erupted form his hand and shot into the streets below and hit the brick road. The women tapped her foot as if waiting for something to happen. “Just give it a moment......and another one....now its making me look bad.” Then the bricks in the street path started to shift. They ripped themselves out of the ground and started to form a shape. In no time they had formed a 14 foot person made of stones. The body stated to march towards Gerald’s mansion.

Pantsmaster
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolvesvane on Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:00 am

<<oh, okay. *sheepish grin*>>

'Well thats not something you see everyday.' Jazmine thought, looking at the newly formed Brick Man in front of her. It was roughly 14 feet in height, but Jazmine wasn't taking the time to measure it. It started towards a mansion, its feet making a slight crunching sound as it moved. She took out her flute, playing a short, quiet tune. Out of the shadows came a large half black, half sparkling white spider, splattered with red. She put her hand on the ground, and the spider crawled up her arm, resting on her shoulder. "Things have just gotten interesting." she said, and grinned slyly, starting to follow the monster that had just erupted from the ground.

wolvesvane
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:43 pm

((that is okay.))

As the “Brick Man” slowly stomped away, villagers screamed and ran for shelter. A few peasants ran up to it , trying to jab it with a pitch fork but where only tossed to the side my the monsters stone arms. In the distance Lamont her the sounds of screams and took off in to the heart in to the town. The black jar stood there, forgotten.

Pantsmaster
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolvesvane on Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:36 pm

<<black jar? duh.....*drool* what is that? *vegitative state*>>

Jazmine noticed a boy (every male on earth is a boy to her) running towards the middle of the town, going fast enough to make her wonder what was so important (besides the monster) that was the cause of his hurry. She followed him, the spider on her shoulder making a disturbed clicking sound when she leaped from the top of buildings to the next one in pursuit.

wolvesvane
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby besthorserider69 on Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:58 pm

Sky bust though the door her eyes wide. She couldn't help that her instincts were kicking in. She could feel the ache in her bones telling her to change. She fought it down and glanced around. She saw someone and gasped and backed away. Noticing it was the boy who saved her she calmed down.

besthorserider69
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:32 pm

((Sorry for taking so long. I thought this had died. Also, the Black Jar is something Gerald gave to Lamont.))

Lamont was running down the street so fast he did not even notice that Sky had came outside. The Jar that was sitting a few feet away from her started to rattle. A voice echoed from inside it. “Hellllo?”

Lamont ran to the town square to only find the lumbering figure made of random stones was walking his way. Lamont stood speechless as it started to advanced. He drew his sword and ran at the monster. “Take this you brick-coverd thug!” Lamont swung at the chest of it only to hear the screeching of metal on stone. Only a hand full of tiny stones fell out of place. “Um....Not good...I don’t suppose if I ask you very nicely to stop that you would listen to me?” The stone body raised its arm and threw a punch strait at Lamont. He tumbled to his left as the fist went over his shoulder and made a pot-hole in the street.

Pantsmaster
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!