Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Cursed Eclipse

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Cursed Eclipse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:44 pm

Cursed Eclipse
Once every century a total solar eclipse takes hold and blankets the Earth in darkness. During this short time, If any one being was to completed an ancient ceremony called “Danser Sous la Terre Assombrie” (Witch is french for Dance Under the Darkened Earth) They will gain the power of thousands of evil sprits into there body and soul and become an unstoppable force. Now the end of the 18th century is coming to a end. Profits and seers are have dreams and visions of the event. Monsters have run wild and grown more powerful.
-No godmoding
-No Controlling other peoples chars without there permission.
- Also dont say you attack did something amazing like blow through his face or ripped his arm off.. If you are aiming to hit it in the face or something, then just aim your attack there in your post.
- If you have any ideas about the rp or something you want to happen, just post it or pm me.
- You can join any time after the rp starts, dont even bother asking, just make a profile.

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality
Weapons: (if any .)
Items: (if any.)
Bio:
Extra info:

(In the hills next to London. A Young man Was standing there. He was wearing a long purple scarf and black cape. He had cream colored leather gloves on and wears iron leggings and arm guards. He had a purple cloth vest on and brown pants. His short brown hair was tossed around by the high winds. He clutched the hilt of a broadsword that was sheathed on his left side. His blue eyes darted around the grassy hills that surrounded him.)
Lamont: You cant hid from me!
(The wind shifts direction and a foul stench fills the air.)
Lamont:...Sick..
(Then a large boar like creature jumps out from behind a hill. It let out a snarl. Its hair was short, bristly and grey. It had four tusks coming out of its mouth and its legs where covered in scales and had talons instead of hooves. It charged strait at him. He leapt to the side and drew his sword only cutting one of its hind quarter. The beast let out a cry and turned around for another charge.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Cursed Eclipse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolvesvane on Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:47 am

<<i can a vampire right?>>

Name: Jazmine Black
Species: Vampire
Appearance: <<can i use a picture?>>
Personality: Kind of shy, doesn't talk much, but listens. Prefers not to kill when she drinks, unlike others of her kind.
Weapons: Pale looking, almost white silver sword, and a small vial of lethal poison.
Items: Usually carrys around some blood just in case she gets stranded somewhere and needs it. Flute used to control her spider.
Bio: <<Is this like History?>>
Extra Info: Has a pet spider of an unknown species whos bite is deadly. Used to do an act with her in a circus.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wolvesvane
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby besthorserider69 on Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:36 pm

Name: Sky lakeside
Species: Unicorn
Appearance:HumanImage
UnicornImage
Personality: Shy, cautious, is weary of all danger.
Weapons: sword in the picture and her powers.
Items: She wears a necklace that enhances her powers.Image
She has a tattoo on her right shoulder that proves she is a pure descendant of the unicorns.Image
Bio: She was born in the woods with her family. They were killed when she was getting water their house set on fire. She has been wandering the world ever since. Her powers have grown so much she almost glows with it an it's hard to hind in the dark anywhere.
Extra info: She fears wolves.

besthorserider69
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolvesvane on Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:38 pm

<<this is Jazmine.>>

wolvesvane
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:48 pm

((I thought no one joined this and forgot it, sorry, and yes you can be a vampire. And use pics, and yes Bio is a history, you can start rping when you want.))

Lamont dashed to the side once more to doge the charge of the boar and tried to throw in an extra stab when his sword missed and when between the monsters leg. It took the sword right out of his hand. Lamont stood back, giving it plenty of room to charge. It grinded its claws and charged once agin. Lamont ran for all he was worth and dove for his blade. He just got up as the boar has about to make contact. He swung the sword in front of him, piercing the beast in the chest. It wheezed to a halt, gasping for air. It stiffened up and plopped to the ground. Lamont drew his sword out of it’s chest and walked away. “That was close. If another second had passed the pig would have broken my rib cage.”

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby besthorserider69 on Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:28 pm

Sky silently screamed as the wolves chased her. Their hot breath haunting her every step. She jumped over a log gracefully her coat flowing behind her. She drew her sword knowing they would be closing in. She ran into a clearing knowing it would be a hard fight. Her heart was beating hard in her chest. "Lend me your power mother mare, lend me your strength strong stallion, for I need to protect our legacy." As she murmured these words she could feel her power grow inside her waiting to be released. Her blue eyes darted this way and that. She spun around hearing a low growl. “Be gone foul beast.” She hissed and swung her sword.

besthorserider69
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:23 am

Lamont started off when the sounds of wolfs growling and slicing at the air picked up. He dashed across the fields and through a patch off woods to see a figure wearing a blue coat trying to fight off wolfs. Lamont drew his sword and over to her side and parried a wolf bite. “ Are you alright miss?”

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby besthorserider69 on Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:08 am

Sky nodded breathing hard. She felt like she would faint from all the power rushing though her viens. Sky leaned against her sword giveing her support. She needed to sit down but she didn't know if she was safe enough to rest yet. Her blue eyes looked past the boy infront of her and she darted swinning her sword down and into a wolfs stomach.

besthorserider69
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby keziredragonqueen27 on Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:07 pm

Name: midnight hunter
Species: winged anthro-wolf
Appearance:white anthro-wolf with red hair, red and white wings black cape and a chain tied to a steel coller around neck.
Personality: has a ice disposition yet can be very kind and caring toward the small, hurt or frightened people she likes to hang about i trees and play wolfish games
Weapons: she has two small daggers hidden in her cape, and her wings can pack a good slap.
Items: she carries a small locket with pictures of her parents onw who is a Anthro-wolf and the other a vampire.
Bio: she was kiddnapped when young and used as a circus act then she ran away to find her parent but when she got home they were dead and only left her the locket, she then started wandering around looking for a place where she can stay
Extra info:she dont like being called by her full name which is anabelle ann losanben
may the wolf run with you

keziredragonqueen27
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:35 am

((Hi , Just start rping when you want.))

Lamont didn’t think she was defenseless, but that attack surprised him. He thought it was just another noble girl with a sword who got los in the woods. He started to drift when a wolf snapped at him. He started to slash at the few remaining wolfs and tried to fight them back.

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby besthorserider69 on Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:46 am

Sky swung her sword around in a quick arc knocking a wolf out of the way. She shifted her weight and held her hand out gathering her power in a small ball. She threw it at a wolf that was charging her way. IT fell to the ground midstep she turned in a circle making sure all of them were gone or dead. She turned to the boy across from her/ "Thank you." She let a half smile brighten her blood stained face. She looked down at her clothes the blue fabric almost black where blood had splattered.

besthorserider69
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:46 am

“ Are you alright? Do you have any injuries?” Lamont was not entirely sure if all the tainted blood on her outfit was hers or not. “ We should head into town. I know some folk who can clean you up and heal you wounds.” Lamont was hoping it was not her blood.

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years

Character Sheet

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiskis_Naboo on Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:55 am

Name:Naboo Nonoka
Species: Lyco
Appearance:(http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u286/Dewitt_08/mist.jpg)pale Ivory skin, with a pale long silky hair to match.Her eyes differ however, one day they may be the average gray but other times , varying with her mood, they change from a vibrant blue, to red and completely black. Her ears are pointed like an elf's but she is a Lycan Wolf.
In her wolven form is the color of her hair, and again, her eyes are always different.
Personality: kind,enjoys company
Weapons: (if any .)She had a small twisted Ivory blade that is well hidden.
Items: (if any.)none
Bio:years ago naboo was in a envolved in a horrific crime,she had been blinded temporarily by chemicals and was beaten brutally and tortured.Her captors left to die in a secluded area, but she lived long enough to be found and saved. but the tramatic expierence brought on amnesia, as if her body saved her the tramatic memories by blocking them, and ever since then she hunts for clues to bring back her memory and to search for her attackers.
Extra info: she has the ability to heal, and speak through her mind, she also is very stealthy,achrobatic, and through rigorous training she became a strong hand to hand combat fighter.
<><><><><><>
I love you Michaell, SUPPORT IT!

Kiskis_Naboo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby besthorserider69 on Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:32 pm

"Just a few scratches." Sky smiled trying to make it convincing. There was a large gash on her leg but she was afraid of anyone who got to near. The last time she went into town and someone saw her mark and tried to keep her as a slave. A shiver ran down her back just thinking of the horrid things they did to her.

besthorserider69
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby keziredragonqueen27 on Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:11 pm

midnight hunter or midnight as some people call her, was walking in a wood with her life long friend wolf called sheena who is pure black, as they enter the nearby town the villagers scream at the wolf sheena but the wolf just growls in return, and they they keep walking past the villagers. midnight ignores the people and walks to the centre of the village to see if they have a place to stay the night.

keziredragonqueen27
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:40 pm

Lamont spotted the injury on her leg. “You seem unease, but if you let that” He points at her leg. “It will only get worse. Trust me, the people I know in town are really friendly.” Lamont poses at a path leading out of the woods.

Chapter 1: The Blade, the Imp and the Quest.

As Midnight walked through the towns. Some gave her a look of disgust and other just avoided her. On top of a building to the left of her. A small figure leaned over the roof ledged and spied on the odd wolf like creature that had turned off so many common folks. The small figure was bathing in the moonlight. It was wearing an old blue wizard hat and it’s body was covered by tattered cloth. It had two large white eyes that matched the color of the pale moonlight. Its eyes fallowed the misfit as she searched for a place to rest her head. “Soon, everything will float into place.” Its eery voice pierced the semi-silence of the night. The creature quickly retraced it’s head behind the ledge I hope that no one herd is mono-logging. He grinned to himself. Showing off his bright white teeth that where like tiny daggers polished to perfection. He had all night to start his plan and decided to relax in the beautiful moon light and to just relax before the events of this night where to unfold.

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby besthorserider69 on Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:55 pm

"Well.. I guess I could go with you." Sky knew she might be caught but decided real treatment was better then her own. Shy put her sword away and limped over to him her leg stung but she would be all right.

besthorserider69
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:31 am

Lamont took her by the arm and helped her walk. “It will be fine.” The two started to limp away.
Lamont looked around for any sigh of danger, hoping that he would get lucky once and have nothing attack him while he carts a injured women to safety.

In town. The figure was still relaxing in the moon light, humming to itself when a shadow covered him. “Mmmmm....Huh? What’s this?” It looked up a women who was dressed in black and was wearing a hood. “ What do you want? Can’t you see im busy having a moon bath?” The women just stood there. “ Look, its not time yet, When I need you I will call for you. Now shew!” A small arm escaped from the tattered cloth and gave it a wave. The woman stood there for a moment and leaped onto a roof just right of them and seemed to vanish. “ Now back to being lazy.”

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby besthorserider69 on Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:50 am

"Thanks." Sky knew she was taking a big chance. She put her hand to her leg and winced as she saw all the blood. Great. Sky just perfect.She thought to herself as she looked through the trees around her.

besthorserider69
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantsmaster on Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:53 am

Lamont and her limped into the town. Lamont was always impressed by the tall stone buildings and such. They headed left after entering them town and took another side street that lead them to one of the bigger lot. A large white brick house stood there. Lamont knocked on the door. A older maid slowly opened the door. “Hi Miss Jade” “Lamont? I swear you grow taller every day. Im sorry, Madi is not in right now, she left to go to a town meeting. But Lord Gerald would like to see you.” “Um, I need you help first. This lady is injured badly on her leg, can you take her to Robin for me?” “Sure, come thin way my dear.” Miss Jade took Sky by the armed and started down one of the hallways on this floor. Lamont let out a sigh and walked up a stair case and headed down the hall. The walls where coved with fancy decorations and fine paintings.

Pantsmaster
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.