Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! »

Players Wanted: 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP »

Curtain up and Act!

Curtain up and Act!

a part of “Curtain up and Act!”, a fictional universe by Erstwhile.

Love Comedy Highschool Anime Roleplay. They are troublemakers, misbehaving high school kids or just popular; supervised by the beautiful teacher Meli, they were all in: The Theatre Club! (NO spots available)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Curtain up and Act!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Curtain up and Act!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erstwhile on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:02 am

"Curtain up and Act!"

Welcome! I will be finished with the characters in a bit! Alright. Finished. Any questions, suggestions, reservation, whatever; all is here! Post, post my mignons and I will definitely post an answer! <x<

Gotta go for a meal and doing stuffs like homework now. Any further questions, just post here and I will see to get myself to answer as quick as possible.
Last edited by Erstwhile on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Erstwhile
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Curtain up and Act!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:45 am

This looks awesomesauce! Good job, darlin'! Anywho, I'd like to reserve the "most hard working girl"/"the class president." ^^

I would post an anime gif, but I am currently on my phone. I just wanted to reserve before anyone else does! I'll come back once I'm on a computer and edit and post a gif. Meanwhile, my reasoning for wanting to make a character is because this looks like it's going to be a funny RP. XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SailorTitan
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erstwhile on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:06 am

Ehehe, thank you.
I just wanted to play a 'different kind of teacher' and suddenly came up with this idea c: And alright! I will reserve her for you!

And I hope it will funny!
BTW Clannad Sig! The saddest anime I've ever seen (the after story) >x>

Erstwhile
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingJuggalo on Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:50 pm

Can I reserve the "This always listening to music idiot" person guy?

Look at this guy, pealing himself. I wish I was that talented but I only got my axe.

Anyways, I wanna join this 'cause it looks like it's finna be hilarious and funny and...hilarious! YEAH! :OD
ImageImageImageImage

KingJuggalo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby suffacate on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:03 pm

Gif, huh?
/sigh/
I'll go search for a really funny one, I swear, alright? But for now I'd LOVE to reserve the "most adorable guy"

This roleplay seems very well thought out, I can't wait!
I'm an experienced roleplayer and have used this site for over 3 years. This is just a new start, and a new account.

suffacate
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:03 pm

Can I please reserve "The Precious Genius"? xD
I wanna join 'cause it seems super fun and I likey high school acting stuff.

... I can't even...
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FF_Forever on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:12 pm

May I reserve the "beautiful idiot", please? XD Reason being this looks interesting~

"Being so perfect is an imperfection itself."

FF_Forever
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:25 pm

May I reserve the "cool beauty"? This looks so fun because the characters seem very neat, plus I love anime-style roleplays!

I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

peachyme123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:33 pm

Can I take the quiet type of guy, please?

And I want to join because I love animes like this. :)

Edit: I just saw someone reserve him. Can i have the student council president then?

almostinsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:51 pm

May I please reserve the 'High and Mighty'? x3 She sounds like an amazingly fun character~~

Looks like we are doing gifs now... Alrighty heres my favorite ^w^/:

But if we are keeping with a theme of screaming~

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erstwhile on Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:17 pm

Finally finished reserving for everyone!

Only one spot left (or two with the hidden principal nyeh). Anyways about those gifs, I wanted that password for my own amusement, so pardon me~ Laughing always helps at times before those exams! @ Suffacate: You sound like an old man <x< Quit sighing, you'll get bald quickly likewise!

Alright, I look forward to reading about your characters and finally annoy them in the real thing! Hmm~ Drama is really appreciated.

Erstwhile
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:34 pm

May I please be reserved for the tsundere delinquent please? :D

Cuteness! Yaaay! I just think it is rather interesting yah know! I love comedy and I think this is a very fun roleplay!

Gasp! Is it too late??

FaithsAngel
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby suffacate on Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:26 am

A ha!
BUT I AM AN OLD MAN.

Now, as far as gifs go, I really love the look of shock on this chick's face.

DONE.
HAHA.
Now I can sleep and work on my character tomorrow. ^.^

suffacate
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erstwhile on Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:42 pm

OMG My King, you had me with the "bastard" quote xD You already made me laugh enough with your potato-peel-move-gif now this xD You brought me back to life after that (not really awesome) exams I faced today... thanks! c:

@ FaithsAngel
No it is not! Glad you find your way here! And thank you, adorable! >x<

@ Suffacate
Uh... that's a chick you say? OxO Many things I should wonder about in that gif and that's the first question came to mind //idiot me

ANYWAYS.
Arigatou/ Thanks for all your enthusiasm! It fills my heart with joy (I sound like an old hag <x<)! I was afraid at first that the spot won't be filled, but this got me all pumped up! Trying to find a theme song for this and am unable! <x< Seems like my energy have to be put into finishing my character sheet... Nyah.

May the evil school life act soon begin~

Erstwhile
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby suffacate on Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:16 pm

Oh sorry, I didn't mean chick as a female term. I just say chick to refer to random person.
I don't know if other people do that.
Maybe it's only my area. D:

suffacate
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erstwhile on Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:32 pm

Whoa really? Never knew that. Interesting. Chick is a random person! Chick... chick... Mick... Nick.... Trick! Yeah, this is a simple trick. ... My head seems not to be working properly these days. Well, not like I want to be a sane person.

Hmm. See! I learned something new! Have to tell my parents that I am studying in here so they increase my play time <x<

Erstwhile
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KingJuggalo on Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:44 pm

I used to use the word Chick in that way...then some chick punched me in the face for it...now when I say chick I'm talkin' bout chicken, my brutha.

KingJuggalo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby suffacate on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:57 pm

Yeah, well I'm not a very funny person so I won't say anymore. (All the rest of you are making jokes and I'm just sitting here trying to fit in, haha)
I'll just get to work on my character.
Might take a little while, I'm quite slow with character forms.

suffacate
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:19 pm

Dang. Since when did chick become an offensive term?
Damioa

Damioa
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:29 pm

I'm trying to find a faceclaim for my student body president. Any ideas? I'm stuck.

almostinsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!