Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Cyrodiil`s Stories

a topic in Fiction Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amethyst Knight on Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:09 pm

She backed up quickly to evade the sword.
Such speed and agility. Who was this person? She thought she'd seen them all, what with her father's past times and all. But never had she seen someone with this style of fighting.

"Crap!' she gasped as she backed into a tree. Not wasting time she, shifted to the side to evade the blade which seemed to have a life of it's own. She felt a sear of pain shoot through her arm.

'Where the hell are those lousy ass bums when u need them?!' she thought, jumping into a tree, 'No matter, i won't lose! This is just what i need anyways!'
Then a though crossed her mind. Her fangs bared as she grinned, waiting for her opponent to come after her..............

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Amethyst Knight
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:40 pm

He leapt, eager for the kill. His powerful legs sent him rocketing upwards towards her. Soon she would be dead, he would kill that runaway whoreson and be done with it. Then he would be able to resume his normal activities. He readied his sword, then, at the last minute, unleashed a wave of fire before him, the magic charring the leaves and grass in the area, leaving desolation behind. Now was the time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:48 am

He arrived at Chorrol and headed straight for the armourer .
In there he bought a new Thick leather vest , green cloak a new Broadsword , a shiny dagger and a new set of arrows and of course a bow .
He left the shop and the sunlight creeping over the mountains shone brightly in his eyes .
he yawned , he didnt get much sleep if any at all . it may have been early in the morning but he still was tired .
nevertheless he had a "would-be assasin" on his back , he couldnt stop for anything .
he walked across the street admired the great statue and headed for the church ,
In there he walked to the altar, knelt down and prayed to the nine .
He then opened a book he had recently bought named "Vernaccus and Bourlor " it was one of his most favoured books .
He then sat , with a loaf of bread at his side , reading and waiting for the mysterious woman to arrive .

Selik
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amethyst Knight on Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:50 pm

'Hell no!!' she thought jumping from the tree.
"He's so lame!! Where's the challenge?" she muttered. At least now she could execute her plan

Suddenly, she heard quickly approaching footsteps and turned only in time to be lifted in the air by...

"Now's when you decide to show up?" she yelled, "Put me down!"
But her guard didn't listen, and continued away from the battle.

"Let the others take care of this!" was all he said.

(OOC: hey, guys! i won't be on for a while cause i'm very busy at the moment but i should be back by saturday! Oh, and u can kill those annoying so-called bodyguards!)
P.S.: Make sure it hurts!

Amethyst Knight
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:54 pm

The ninja ran threw the strees of chorol putting his mask on as he went. He ran through the streeets changing direction constently. He ran round the next corner and 5 gaurds blocked his way. He spun round and there was 5 more. As all there arows were pulled bak he smiled and pulled out a rope attached to a hook and throw it ontop of the church. Just before the arrows were let fly he droped a smoke pellet and climbed the rope quik. Under neath him there was the sound of wind and crys of pain. He hoisted himself onto the roof and walked across it realing up the grapling hook. He saw his ext over the wall. He baked off and ran and jumped for the gap but at that time a gaurd marksmen got a shot at him and he fell through the churches roof .Tiles flying everywere and he laneded on his bak on the altar a this moment he blacked out

OIL
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:11 pm

he jumped up as the body dropped down through the roof .
he instantly drew his sword and rememberd he was in a church , sheathing quickly.
he thought it was the assasin and remembered the dar brotherhood don`t dress like this man did .
he then noticed it had a tail. he smirked. it was an argonian .
He stood up and called to it ,
" are you alright? Speak if you can !" he rushed to the injured man and beckoned a priest .
" heal him hes hurt" he motioned to the arrow .
" this is going to hurt my friend ..." He gritted his teeth and rippd the arrow out of his leg .
The priest then did his job and healed him .
He stood staring at the lizard waiting for a reply...

Selik
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:17 pm

His eyes flikerd and looked up through his masks slit at the hole in the roof. His hand then moved towards his head and he sat up looking around. He looked one way hopeing no one was here and hed be able to get out in one peice but when he looked the other he saw a man and a preist looking at him. he jumped up and drew his blades looking at them both and baking away.
"Who are you and if you work for the gaurd your as good as dead" He hissed.

OIL
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:20 pm

"Put your weapon away! Have you no respect?!" he bellowed angrily.
"this is a church guards cannot harm you here . and i`d think youd be a bit more kind considering we just healed you ." He glared at the argonian angrily." now sit back down . you need rest "
He then offered out his loaf of bread which was untouched . He was too engrossed in his book .

Selik
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:34 pm

He stood there dumbstruke holding his blades lightly at the casuelness of his voice in the situation. He slide the blades into there sheaths on the back and jumped off the altar. He looked round the room again and walked towards the man. He took the bread slowely out of his hands and started to eat it.

"so why are you here you look imperial to me" He spoke the words lightly tryng not to sound nasty or tread on soft ground.

At that moment there was banging on the door and the Argonian looked at it quikly and then ran towards a archway and scaled it with his climbuing claws then seemed to disapeer into the shadows as a legion of garuds came in.

OIL
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:36 pm

He looked at the legion chase the argonian . He thought to himsel (he must have done something bad to get that many legion on himself) .
He stepped back and waited to see what the legion would do...
A legio horseman walked up to selik and as he did so Selik lifted his hood over his face .
" Is there an argonian in here?!" the horseman demanded
Selik replied cooly" argonian , havent seen many of them in these parts ... and no there isnt . why would there be its a church ."
he priest was about to speak up but selik then turned him away and walked with him towards an altar .
The disgruntled gurd turned his back and walked out along with the several other legion soldiers .

Selik
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:45 pm

He waited in the shadows waiting for the door to shut then he droped down from the roof and walked up behind them both.
"argh damss gaurd"he hissed.
"All i did was go into his town save a argonian from a town of inbreds sleep with her and now he wants to kill me" His voice starts to go quieter. "Was a good night tho"
"Should think about doin that again some time"
"must of kept all of the whole city awake" He speaks to himself cooley.
He starts to nod a bit. Then he remembers were he is and stares at them hiding his embaresment under his mask.

OIL
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:51 pm

Selik laughed at the argonians exploits . He liked this guy . Even though he smashed into the church and nearly got arresteed he seemed a friendly
He spoke " My frien put these on ." he handed the argonian a set of robes and a hood . " you wont be so obvious to guards"
He smiled .
" You do have money dont you? You`ll need it to repair the church and get some new armour . And i will repair your sword if you need it?" He laughed at the thought of the two argonians ...

Selik
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:56 pm

He put the robes on over his clothes and hid his tail under his robes. he then looked at the human and laugh.
"me not have gold hahahaha"
"you gota be jooking that like saying the stars without the sky"He laughed at his remarks.

"my blades are just as good as any blade these gaurds have got probaly better" He lifted the robes hood other his face.

He smiled "now what"

OIL
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:05 pm

He stood there with his mouth open pouring all his gold onto the altar intil the preist was happy. "B b but thats all my money" He spoke ina anoyed voice. The preist quikly grabed it and ran off through a door underground. The Argonian just stood there watching him run away. He started to make chase then stoped. "argh stupid preists"He hissed.

He walked over to the bench and sat in it looking at the altar then spoke to selik not sure if he listening or not. "the gods..... im not on good terms with them i shuldnt be here to be honest but its better than geting decapitated." He laughed a bit then went quiet.

OIL
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:47 am

He looked at the argonian curiously .
" I am here on a `matter` of business . I am waiting for someone .
I will not say who , but i am "
He stared blankyl at the argonian .
" Do you have a name?I`m Selik .." and as he said this he offered out his hand .
He laughed and said " Oh and dont worry , i will pay for some new armour "

Selik
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:25 pm

The argonian stood up and walked to the altar and looked into it.
"hmm how long do you think ull be here waiting for thisss lady" He kept off the subject of who he was. He stood there then redyd himself to spit at it then thought about what might happen then he baked off and went and looked at a window.

He hoped up the wall taping the stones lightly he then stared through the glass tryng to see.

OIL
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:31 pm

" I will wait as long as i will wait . I always keep my word . "
In his mind though , he was worried as to whether or not the woman was safe . She seemed well capable to defend herslef though .
"what are you hiding from? You seem very...anxious "
he looked at the argonian puzzled...

Selik
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:37 pm

"hahahhaha me hide" he smiled a lil bit and then looked out the window terrified. He saw out the window a big creature walking towards the chruch. It had black fur and big teeth and horns lots of horns. " ohh no not again" he whineed "hide if you want" with that he flipeed from the window and threw his rope round a big arch and quikly climbed up[ and realed his rope in.

OIL
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:45 pm

"hide from what" he said calmly , as he felt the floor shake and scream erupt from outside...

Selik
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:54 pm

He sat there on the arch closing his eyes tightly wishing he could wake up but when the doors burst open he had to look. The crreature had to bend slightly to walk in taking sum broks with it.
"argh its jus like kvatch" His face expression changed to sorrow.
"thats were i lost her" He hissed. He jumped up and througha shuriken at its head " oi bastard u took her and killed her didnt u i found her body " the argonian was full of rage. He riped the robes off showing his ninja stuff underneath. Imediatly the creature looked straight at him and smiled. The argonian droped off the arch and then knelt down and started to talk to himself. "its not real nothing is wrong" he spoke normaly then his voice changed to a weird one. " oh but it is u killed them all"
"no i didnt" The argonian lifted up a pill and swaloed it this knocked him out fully.

OIL
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.