Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Cyrodiil`s Stories

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amethyst Knight on Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:58 pm

Ame ran as fast as she could to the church. She was now fully healed. Hopefully, he'd still be there...
"I hope i'm not too late!" she said to herself. It wasn't her fault her guard decided to take her back home. But she was almost there.

Hopefully, that guy from before would show up and then she could show him that she could really take him on.

Hopefully, all was well......

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Amethyst Knight
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:29 am

The creature picked up the limp argonian body and raised it to its face a roared. The body didnt move. he threw him out the window and across the street. Still the body didnt move. A random person came to him and gave him a little kick to see if hes alrite. Imediatly the argonian jumped up and drew his swords. He ran and jumped back into the church and got through out of the roof. He hit the floor and rolled. This time the monster ran through the churches wall and ascended upon the argonian. He riped off his robes because they slowed his movement. As he did that he thrown and flew into chorol catle and go out cold again
Last edited by OIL on Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OIL
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:53 am

He was puzzled by the strange argonian and sat back down.
He liked argonians , but didnt undertsand them . His mind now pulsed with the though of the lady meeting him and the dark brotherhood presence in the forest. He was unsure why they had been after him . But nevertheless he sat back down and tried to continue reading hoping she would arrive...
Last edited by Selik on Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Selik
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:43 am

When the argonian came round he opend his eyes slowely looking at the high roof then a face looked over him and he was wering a chainmail helmet and his eyes glared at the ninjas eyes. "ummm bad time to be here" the ninja spoke laughing a bit. The gaurd noded bak and draged him off to the cells with his freind.
He felt the floor change to a wet like texture then he got turned round to a small room and was thrown in. The cold floor stung as he hit it hard and rolled. His cloths were rags and his wepons were gone for safe keeping. The argonian yawned and saw a small figure in the shadows from the corner of his eye. "uhh who are you" he hissed at the figure. A bony hand came into the light and a old khajiit walked out. It hissed at him and he hissed back. They stared at each other then the ninja spoke. "khajiit scum get out of my cell" the khajiit replied almost the same but too the argonian. They both hissed again. The khajiit ran at the argonian pinning him to the wall. The argonian stared at him and slamed the khajiit into the wall. He threw it away from him then jumped up and snapped the cats neck with his legs. "stupid khajiit scum" he whisperd as he draged the body into a dark corner and broke off one of its claws for a make shift wepon.

OIL
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amethyst Knight on Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:04 pm

Ame sniffed the air and could smell the scent of a ... an argonian? In these parts?
Suddenly she exited the woods and was standing before the church.

"Pretty noisy for a church," she mumbled, hearing loud crashing sounds from inside.

She stepped in through a 'crack' in the wall and looked around.

"Wild party?" she asked aloud........

Amethyst Knight
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:22 am

He sat on the edge of his cells cage hdingthe claw in his ripped sack trouseres. He heard footsteps getting clooser sounded like chainmail. He stood and walked to the door waiting ther the gaurd. The gaurd stoped and looked at him through the bars and as he did that the argonian grabed him up cloose and shoved the claw into his throat. he grabed his key quik and unlocked the door making a run for it.
He ran hearing shouts of gaurds again. He saw the chest with his stuff in he skidded and crouched beside it opening it as quik as he could. He just grabbed the clothes and blades forgetting the poisens and stuuf and he just ran out of the jail and then down the path onto a houses roof. He crouched and looked left at the figure entering the church mabe now something will happen. He hoped along the roof tops dodging arrows and then finaly dived onto the roof of the church. He attached his grapple hook by the hole he had made before and slid down the rope. At the bottom he gave the rope a harsh tug making the hook and few tiles come down. He looked at the women and then at the man. "....Uhhhhh welcome to the party"

OIL
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:08 am

He placed his book aside and nodded . "Bit too wild , a damn argonain came shatterign the walls . " He laughed .
He then noticed the argonian desecrating the church more .
"Did i not tell you this was a CHURCH? Enough of your vandalism .
By the looks of you right now , you dont have money to cover the damage , now sit down" He shouted angrily ."You may not be in good terms with the gods but some people are" He looked stern and serious . He didnt have time for things like this .
He then turned his gaze to the woman , he smiled and said
"So you finally made it did you? Hope the assasin wasnt too much trouble?"
He folded his book and stood up taking his hood down.
He brushed some dust off his armour , then offered out a scarred and battleworn hand (much like the rest of his body) .
"Selik . I`m glad to finally meet you" ...

Selik
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:09 am

He hoped around the church getting into his gear and putting his mask. Finaly he secured his blades to his back and his shuriken to his waist. "uhhh sorry to ruin the moment but uhhh i....i...m Haska argonian ninja/Knight proud to be here and help if u want" he shouts this puffing up his chest to a heroic pose. As he does this a big roof tile slides off and knocks him to the floor.

OIL
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amethyst Knight on Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:18 pm

Ame extended her hand to Selik.

"Hi, i'm Amethyst," she said, "Nice to meet you too. And as for that assasin, well lets just say he got lucky..." she said in sort of a mumble.
She turned to the argonian. "Nice to meet you Ha_"

Her words were cut short as a section of the roof collapsed on said argonian. She swallowed hard to keep from laughing out loud.

"Um..excuse me" she told Selik and went over to Haska, "...are you ok?" she asked him, kneeling beside him, "Because i'm not gonna heal you if you're not."

She had the urge to poke at him, out of the fact that she'd never been that close to an argonian in her life. But more pressing matters were at hand she was sure.....

Amethyst Knight
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:01 am

His tail started to twitch and his hand he liffts it up and then leans backwards quik so he is sitting croos leged. He rubs the back of his head and smiles closing his eyes. his mask creases a bit when he smiels he then jumps up. "what do you mean you wont heal me im a hero." He stood proudly ounce again. He herd a crack again and looked up as another tile hit him between the eyes knocking him out again. he thinks to himself as he gets hit (WHY THE HELL AM I ALWAYS GETTING KNOCKED OUT!!!)

OIL
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:44 am

He grinned widely .
" Hes been adding the comic releif element of the threat this assasin poses . " He laughed at haska , finally now knowing the argonains name .
His face turned serious once again .
" Once again i thank you for having saved me in the forest but , that assasin . I presume you know he is a black hand? It is obvious considering his fightin style .As for why he wanted me dead , i have no clue... but if I or if you two would help me track him , i want to find out . Perhaps we can even have a bit of `fun` with him . "
He got up pulled his cloak over himself and plifted his green hood over his face .
"Come , i`ve had enough of this dreary old place . I need a mead..."
He slowly started walking towards the church door , beckoning his two friends...

Selik
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amethyst Knight on Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:49 am

She stood up, a wide grin across her face.

"You're very welcome, but don't get used to it!" she said, then continued after a while, "I like to have fun with people. It's my specialty... come, Mr. Hero, i should think you'll be a great asset to us."

"Where should we head first? After you've had your drink? Even though my guess is we wouldn't have to search too long. If the black hand wants you dead, you can believe they won't stop until you are!" ame said, her eyes narrowing in anger at a memory, as she walked behind Selik.

Amethyst Knight
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:29 pm

He opened the inns door and gestured for ame to go first , then haska .
"Ladies first " he grinned .
He gestured them to an empty table and he , himself walked over to the bar . It was a khajiit woman serving .
"What can i get you sir?" she asked in her gruf husky cat like voice .
He never could tell the true difference between the two genders .
"Three of your strongest meads thank you" he took the meads and left 3 gold coins at the bar . He walked over , drinks in hand, and
sat down taking a long sip.
"So i think this is an opportune time for us to get to know each other.." He smiled again , a strip of white froth covering his upper lip , in the form of a moustache . He noticed this and wiped it away smiling...

Selik
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:38 pm

He sat there at the table with a bandage goin round his head and other on eye he had his arms crossed and his eye had a faint bit of anger in it. He looked at all the khajiit in the inn givin them evil looks each time one wuld look at him. He drank the drink quik and just sat there anoyed at everything in the inn apart from his companions. "i hate this place" he utterd under his breath

OIL
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:17 pm

He laughed at Haska. How could he hate it , there was beers , ales , fine weapons on the wall and a roaring fire near the north of the hall. He Knew of the Khajiit/Argonain rivalry but didnt understand how it had came about. It would be different if it was cast and dogs. He chuckled to himself and took another drink of his fine mead .
He light his pipe and took a long puff of the sweet tobacco. It was freshly grown. He had found a batch of wild tobacco leaves near a clearing in the woods. Must have been near a town or settlement of somekind. His face was in complete shadow, due to his overhanging hood. Once every two minutes or so his face would be lit up by the spark of the burning tobacco in his pipe. After a good ten minutes of silence and mead drinking he said
"Well , who wants to go first? I vote Haska ." He laughed softly then took another puff of his pipe and blew out a smoke ring...

Selik
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amethyst Knight on Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:34 pm

Ame stared inside her cup, contemplating whether or not to drink it. She was never a good drinker so it probably wouldn't be smart to indulge right now. But a sip or two wouldn't hurt...

She took a small sip and swallowed. Her eyes watched the room carefully and a bit nervously. The place was shadowy and had a hushed noisyness to it. It reminded her of her father's board room. Except there unexpected dangers appeared from nowhere. but she tried her best to keep her feelings concealed
"I think you're right. Haska should go first and tell us exactly how he became a 'hero'," she said, smiling.

Amethyst Knight
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OIL on Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:13 am

He sat there thinking of sumthing to say when a young argonian maid walked in. "Are we staying the night here" he said in joy "cause ive gota do somthing". The maid saw him and they both quikly ran upstairs. The rest of the night well jus say there was alot of noise.

OIL
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:44 am

Selik then burst out laughing. He knew what he was up to. He wasnt sure about Ame , but he knew.
"Just us then," he said , and took another puff of his pipe which needed fresh tobacco
"Well, want me to go first? But id actually rather hear your story.." He sait back in his chair and watched her with his deep blue eyes....

Selik
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Tue May 01, 2007 11:36 am

((Sorry I haven't been on guys, my internet has been really messed up. I'll join back in, hopefully no harm done, right?))

Amiras sat at the table, looked across at the mark and his female companion. "How's the mead?" he asked them, a wicked smile twisting across his face.

Sure, poison was always an assassin's strongpoint, but this one was particularly brutal.

"How about I tell my story," he said, then added glancing over to Ame, "If that's alright with you." Not really acknowledging what she responded, he went on. "Yes, I am of the Black Hand, and yes, I have come for this man here. Do you know what someone paid for what I have to do? He payed to get some info out of you, and that's very unorthodox. But he offered much blood to Sithis, and the assassin's guild could not refuse. Not to mention the gold. Now, the poison in your bodies should hit your head any second now, and trust me, it won't be gentle. Like getting hit in the head by a Nord with a warhammer."

He pulled two vials out of his leather armor, one empty, one full. "Now, I do have an antidote, although I admit, not enough for three. That is why I did not poison your friend upstairs, and he'll have all his fun throughout the night. As, for you two," he shrugged, "Well, if you answer, I'll pay up. What do you say?"

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amethyst Knight on Wed May 02, 2007 6:30 am

Ame laughed with Selik as Haska departed.

"Ï think he wants to avoid telling us about himself...among other things,"she said with a pause then continued, "My story? Not so_"

She was cut off as the familiar voice spoke. The voice as unnerving as ever. She stood up as she turned around to see the stranger from the forest.

"You?!" she seethed, looking down at her drink. She didn't drink much of it but.... She looked back at selik as the stranger finished his proposition. His was almost completely finished!......

Amethyst Knight
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!