Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Cyrodiil`s Stories

a topic in Fiction Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Cyrodiil`s Stories

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:50 pm

(OOC : Before you say anything , yes this is based in the elder scrolls universe . Plainly becasue i think it is such a great rpg so i have started a roleplay set in Cyrodiil. All of whom enjoy TES join in .)

Selik walked through the woods near Chorrol , with quite a bit of angst . He had come across a brown bear and had been slashed across his gut with the bears mighty claws. He needed healing and he was deep into the woods . The nearest place of population was a shrine to Molag Bal ( and they werent exactly friendly people). he took another bite on the carrot hed been chewing and carried on. At least he had got his prize. Several fine Deers , and they produce quite tasty venison . He wasn`t the best with a bow , he prefered a sword but when hunting you cant walk straight up to your prey and stab them in the chest . Unless of course you know how to become invisible . With all his strength and will he carried, on hoping he would survive the forests...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Selik
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:09 pm

As he carried on through the forests , selik noticed a shadowy figure following him . " whos there ?!" he shouted to the shadow . but no reply came " Please ! I need help!" selik shouted again , but still no answer.... He carried on feeling his energy drain out of him . he didnt know how much longer he would last . His wound had turned dark . Possibly indicating infection. If he didnt find a mage soon , he may fall . A while later he noticed the shadowy figure again . His eyesight blurred . He couldn`t pick out any features of leaves or trees . But he could see the figure . He stumbled close and fell at the feet of the figure . "pleasee.....help." he said , with his last voice . He then blacked out.....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Selik
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amethyst Knight on Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:14 pm

Ame looked down at the figure by her feet and chuckled. She was wondering how long it would be before he finally gave in. Just when she was planning on having a little fun.

"Ptiful...," she thought, the words of her father echoing in her mind, "What's the point of taking on something you obviously can't handle and then wanting help from others?"

She stared a while longer at the crumpled body, before making to move off. But stopped after onlya couple paces.

'Damnit!' she hissed, turning back to the figure.

She knelt down and lifted the person's arm around her shoulder, then began towards the Molag Bal shrine, leaving the stranger's load behind......

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Amethyst Knight
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:59 am

His eyes opened , very slightly . He was not sure if he was awake , asleep or alive or dead fot that matter. But he could hear voices. Laughing and cackling . And he could make out the bright orange glow of a large fire . He didnt know where he was , but it was better than out in the forest alone. Maybe they would treat him , maybe they wouldnt .When he finally woke , he sat upright , leaning on a tree . He opened his eyes carefully and stared at the scene taking place...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Selik
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amethyst Knight on Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:48 pm

Ame stood in front of the shrine, arms folded and eyes difiantly glaring at the structure. She noted the villagers who had come to pray and ask for various fortunes unto themselves and their families. Even in the night.

'Stupid...' she thought.

Then someone called from the clearing a way of from the shrine.

"He's awake!" the voice said.

She went over and found the 'medical' team/ bodyguards just as she'd left them. Drinking and smoking. A part of their 'method of relaxing'. ...Right...Then her attention went to the stranger.

"It's nice to see you're finally awake," she said plainly......

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Amethyst Knight
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:06 pm

He blinked three times and let his eyes adjust to the scene .
"where, where am i?" he asked uneasy and curious ?
"But please , before you reply , i must thank you . You saved me.
If i was to be left there i would have died..."
He tried to crack a weak smile . The stranger infront of him was staring at him , with a stare that made him nervous .
"where are all my belongings?" he asked , noticing his pack and weapons were not with him...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Selik
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amethyst Knight on Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:58 pm

Ame looked at him with slightly narrowed eyes.

"Oh, i'm so so sorry! I was just so preoccupied with carrying your heavy carcass that it totally slipped my mind to get your stuff! Get back to the gratitude part!" she wanted to say, but instead took a deep breath.

"Don't worry yourself about that. People rarely travel in those parts of the woods, so they'll still be there. And you're welcome ... What were you doing there anyways?" she asked, her stance still defensive. She would've told him to go back to sleep, seeing as though he was still weak, but that would leave her to suffer with the others. ...........

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Amethyst Knight
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:19 pm

he started stuttering , shocked at how friendly this woman seemed to him . "I-I was hunting . I killed a few deers and a Brown bear attacked me . I was clawed right in the-" He reached down to feel the wound forgetting it was there and winced as he accidentally digged his finger deep into the wound.
"Damn.." a bit of blood trickled from the wound but he shrugged it off.
"Thank you again . But can you please tell me where i am . And i`m sorry for demanding where my belongings were . I shall find them when i`m healed ." he smiled weakly though politely to the fair woman .
"may i ask , who are your friends?" he asked , pointing toward the crowds of people behind her ...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Selik
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amethyst Knight on Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:46 pm

Ame glanced behind her and huffed.

"That's none of your business," she said tersely, looking at his bloodied hand. The wind picked up and blew the scent right at her. She could feel herself being drawn in by the scent.

'Damnit! Look away!' she cursed.

Shaking her head she turned to one of the men.

"What the hell? I said to take care of his wound!" she snapped.

"Well, we cleaned it up. We weren't sure if you were gonna...u know...", one man began but stopped at the glare she threw at him.

"Why do i bother?" she said through gritted teeth, "You want something done, do it your damn self!"

She picked up a little pack then made her way back to the stranger. Once again, her gaze locked on his injury but she ignored it. 'I can do this!... Why am i doing this?' she thought.

"Can u walk? There's a river nearby and i need the water to get u cleaned up!" she said very unhappily.........

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Amethyst Knight
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:26 pm

Amiras, crouched low in the bushes, watched the scene go by. His bow was strung, resting lightly in his hands, a black-feathered arrow notched. He waited for the chance, the Black Hand was getting impatient. He needed to kill him. It would have been easy had that damned girl and her troupe not interfered. He could deal with the bodyguards easy enough, but the girl herself... well, that would be a problem. He heard their conversation with a detatched interest.

Then they started moving; a good sign. Once they were on their own he might have a chance. They were heading towards the river. He turned and crept through the underbrush, his cloaking spell concealing him from prying eyes. He reached the river and looked around. A tree with low-lying branches lay on the other side of the narrow creek, and he scrambled towards it. Once there he vaulted upwards and swung into the tree.

Then the mage-assassin waited, staring into the forest.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:37 pm

He kneeld over by the river and toom a long drink .
He then said " I dont care if this waters dirty . Im just glad to be alive . " He wiped his hands on his leather and kept an eye on a figure in the trees . he had know it was following him . His days in the legion had taught him somethings .
He then whispered to her ,
"I am grateful o you for saving me . But i dont know if youve noticed . theres a figure in those trees . hes either hunting me or you . I noticed him a short while after we set off from your er..camp. becareful "
he knew that the fiure probably wanted himswelf dead . Alot of the people in the world have tried thta already and ended up the way their target should have been .
But now , now that he was weak , he was easy picking .
He muttered a silent prayer to the nine then waited .
Watching the woman eagerly...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Selik
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amethyst Knight on Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:45 pm

She was impressed. For the first time a smile creeped its way across her face.

"Wow! You skills are better than i give them credit for.... as to the stranger, i don't know who it is or why he's here... i doubt its for me. i haven't done anything to anyone...lately.... he must be pretty strong though because i only just realised he was here." she said, looking around. This was a problem. she hated not being able to determine the strength of an opponent.
She then placed a hand on the stranger's shoulder.
"This is the second time today i'll be saving your life," she said, not revealing any doubt in her mind...........

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Amethyst Knight
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:52 pm

The arrow shot forward from the black-dyed shortened recurved bow. Over long distances such a bow was unreliable at best, but at a distance such as this, it could punch a whole through armor as if it was no less than a leaf. Not to mention its deadly speed, cutting through foliage faster than the eye could see, on a straight path for her head.

He leapt to the ground, taking off his invisibility spell, and slinging his bow across his back. A cavalry sabre was in his left hand, a small knife in his right. He watched her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:02 pm

At the sound of the arrow being let loose from the bow he rolled across the dirt and reached for his broasword realising it had ben left behind .
This is where that small amount of training paid off from the mage he met in Skingrad . he let loose a simple yet effective firebakll that blasted its way into the trees , hopefull it may hit his target .
It wasnt the best spell (he thought to himself " maybe if we survive , the woman can teach me to use magick") but it slipped past his mind . he remembered he always carried a small knife in his left boot in times like this . it was the perfect time .
He unsheathed it and waited for the attack . When suddenly a grim thought flashed into his mind ...The Dark Brotherhood..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Selik
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amethyst Knight on Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:10 pm

"You are going to have to repay me someda_" she was cut of as she slipped, fell backwards and landed with a thud on the river bank, trying to get out of the arrow's path.

"Damnit!" she muttered, jumping to her feet,"That was close!"
Ame growled at the figure. Its sneering gaze hitting a nerve. She glanced at the injured man who had just escaped getting hit.
"You should probably get out of here. No matter how strong you think you are right now doesn't matter. You can't do much with that injury....."

Remembering her weapons were left with the others she cursed under her breath.

"Who the hell are you and why are you here?" she demanded.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Amethyst Knight
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selik on Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:15 pm

" if i escape , i`ll explain everything ..." he replied smartly and slid her his knife
"cant do much but it will keep you going . Look for me in the church of chorrol . i will seek refuge there . " he slipped into the river and swam , painfully down stream . he arrived at the end and crawled out finding himself near the road leading to chorrol
he smiled and winced as the herbs in his wound started treating the infection .
he then started walking slowly towards chorrol...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Selik
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amethyst Knight on Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:31 pm

Ame sighed. At least he's out of the way.

"Looks like its just a party for two," she smirked, "Shall we dance?"

She got in fighting stance, the knife poised and ready for use.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Amethyst Knight
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:03 pm

"Ugh," grunted Amiras; that was his kill that just swam down the river. He looked upstream towards where he had gone. Luckily his keen Khajiit hearing had allowed him to hear where he was heading. Church of Chorrol, huh? Well, he'd find a surprise there. Little did he know the Church of Chorrol happened to hide quite a dark secret, while the ignorant little priests there were none the wiser. His cat-like features traced back into a smirk. He flipped up the knife, letting it drift in the air, then caught it, spun, and it flung forward, spinning towards his foe.

He was off running after it, his powerful athleticism carrying him forward, his acrobatic skills launching him over obstacles with ease. He raised his hands and a bolt of dark magic flew towards her, then exploded in a flash of light. By the time her vision came back the knife should be in her throat, and he would be cloaked in the tree above her. It was near impossible for her to have seen him... near impossible...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amethyst Knight on Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:23 pm

Ame watched the newcomer keenly. This way she could hope to predict his next move, to at least be able to deflect it. She noticed him watching her 'friend' swim away.

'Oh, so he's why you're here!' she thought.

She watched as he flung his weapon toward her, prepared to dodge it and be ready again for she was sure he'd try to use that as a distraction to get in closer, but turned her attention to him only to be greeted with a burst of dark magic.

"Ahh!" she screamed as the knife made contact with her chest just below her shoulder.
She didn't let this stop her though as she quickly got up and threw a magic fireball in his direction, her knife in it. She knew he'd put up his cloak but she could smell him....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Amethyst Knight
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:49 pm

The knife whizzed past him; too close. Amiras was getting careless. His sword was in his hands, and he leapt down, spinning while he did so. His sword flashed, but it was a feint, without stopping to see if she went for it he twisted his wrist, sending the blade soaring up, heading for the throat. She was fast, but so was Amiras.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.

 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests