Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) »

My Daddy Death

My Daddy Death.

a part of “My Daddy Death”, a fictional universe by Kiyokojordie.

[OPEN] When 8 children get caught in a series of strange events, what will happen when they find out their father is actually the Grim Reaper?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Daddy Death”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

My Daddy Death.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:08 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "My Daddy Death."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kiyokojordie
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: My Daddy Death.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:02 am

What kinds of creatures are available for them to transform into? Could I reserve one of the females?
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:01 am

Could I submit a female that can turn into a a gargoyle that can fly? I'll submit her first, then you can review it.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:11 am

Could I reserve a female?

HereMeNow
Member for 9 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:24 am

Sure! They are both great. :) Approved! You can turn into anything you like, btw, just as long as it's sort of...demonic. Gargoyles are fine, so are dragons.

Kiyokojordie
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:12 am

Oops, sorry HereMeNow, sure you can reserve a female!

Kiyokojordie
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:38 am

I will take a male.

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisling on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:11 am

Ohh I really shouldn't, but I can't resist! May I reserve a male?

Nevermind, sorry, it looks like I won't be able to join now T-T
Last edited by Eisling on Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Finals have arrived, forgive my sporadic activity these next two weeks!

{I Got You Under My Skin}

Future Roleplays:
Tiny Heart

Eisling
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pipzel on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:33 am

Yes I'm just here in time! May I reserve the last male spot?? I'll create the charrie now.
~Certified Cool Kid~ B)

pipzel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:39 pm

lol okay thanks ^^

HereMeNow
Member for 9 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:16 pm

(Ignore)

HereMeNow
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:51 pm

ALL SPOTS ARE TAKEN! Thank you for the overflow of characters!
Ive decided there will be 8 children, as so many people are interested and I think it will be more fun with more people joining in!

If you are still interested in joining but all the spots are taken, don't fret! There will be other characters to play soon (e.g Grim Reaper messengers) but I haven't had the time to create them yet.

The roleplay will start today, as soon as I put up the first post. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Kiyokojordie
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:30 pm

This rp looks pretty interesting. I'd be interested in joining as a messenger if early reservations are allowed. I might create a scientist later if I feel like it as well. Also a few questions pertaining to the messengers. Would the messengers be merely guides in helping the children serve their father, or would they work sort of like guardians to make sure nothing happens to them? Another idea I had would be if Death got the guardians from strange mythical sources. As an example. In the anime Jigoku Shoujo, the main character "Enma Ai" got her supporters from mythical sources. One of her supporters used to be a cursed katana in his old life. One who used to a ghost of some sort. The last one was of famous japanese folklore. Wanyudo a demon that takes the form of a flaming wheel with a man's head in the center that sucks away the souls of anyone who sees it. I planned on making my character a wolf spirit. Except that it took down this great ram but sucuumbed to wounds it took while killing it. In the end they're souls meld and they became an abomination. These are just a couple of ideas of mine. Would be kinda dissapointed if they were completely shot down, but hey, its your rp. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:34 am

I'm sorry, is it okay if I change Falcon's demonic identity to a mermaid? Say, like one of those from Greek mythology.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:20 am

I adore those ideas Gintoki! Haha, I haven't really thought about the messengers too much, but now that you've mentioned it the messengers would probably both be a guide to helping the kids serve their father and be guardians. I was thinking seeing as though Death is so busy being...well, Death, he sends messengers instead.
Feel free to create your character how you like, it will probably be a good guide for me to understand your ideas better aswell. Don't worry about any restrictions, I'm pretty easygoing. Thank you for the ideas :)

And that's fine Tania, just make sure to add little details like if she will have to be in water when she changes, or if somehow she can walk on land.

ALSO NOTE I will be editing the roleplay front page frequently, so be sure to check back and have a look at the changes! This rp is a work in progress, so there will be things changed and added, e.g The Grim Reaper Messengers.
I love the characters so far aswell, everyone is different.

Kiyokojordie
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:05 am

So can we start posting already?

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:41 am

Yup go ahead.

Kiyokojordie
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:33 am

Sweet. Good to see you're an easy going type of person. I'll try to start my character as soon as possible today. Gotta drive(and hopefully not crash) to somewhere to eat breakfast with ma mom. then there's chores and homework that I was originally going to save for Sunday. :/

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grumpy-Converse on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Created a Scientist, please tell me if I got anything wrong :)

Anyway, the roleplay it looks really interesting! I hope my character will be accepted, but if not, good luck with it!
Zayne Malik. Niall Horan. Liam Payne. Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. One Direction <3

Watch These...

One
Two
Three

And Fall In Love.

(Oh, and Louis... I eat carrots.)

Grumpy-Converse
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:25 pm

I figured the skelly for the messengers wouldn't be too different from the children's. Just added and took out a few things.

Name:
Nicknames or Alias:
True Appearance:
Personality:
Family Life: (I just had another idea where when people die, it is very rare they are reunited with their old families in the afterlife. So they basically start their own families amoungst the other dead)
Afflication in the world of the living: (I thought it'd be pretty cool if the messengers were able to live their own lives in the living world, so they could keep closer eyes on the children. You like, change the people around them's memories to make it seem like they've lived there their entire lives. They could be a teacher, classmate, or simply a humble bartender.<---Called it)
Likes and Dislikes:
Power:
Bio:
Anything else:

Thats basically it. Workin on ma charrie now.

Edit: Character uploaded. Hope he(or they) aren't too overpowering. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!