Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Dances With Wolves

Dances With Wolves

a part of “Dances With Wolves”, a fictional universe by Sick Puppy.

A roleplay set in the Lore a region where packs of wolves both normal, gifted and magical roam free interact, ally, and battle their way for territory.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dances With Wolves”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dances With Wolves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sick Puppy on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dances With Wolves"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
unsure where to begin? looking for a role in an active setting?
We would love to hear from you :)

part-something-bigger-t98502.html#p2113717

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sick Puppy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Property Buyer Tipworthy

Re: Dances With Wolves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:54 pm

I would be interested in this here roleplay, if you'll have me that is.
"Serve the Emperor today. Tomorrow you may be dead." - Thought for the day

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cha-kun
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sick Puppy on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:57 pm

Of course, im currently seeking enthusiastic roleplayers that would be interested in the ceation of the roleplay, i.e map/territory creation pack forming etc etc... if youd be interested :)

Sick Puppy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Property Buyer Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolflover2217 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:05 pm

I'm also entirely interested with this roleplay. Mind if I join as well? I absolutely LOVE wolves, and I love joining particular roleplays based on wolves. I have a question, are they werewovles or normal wolves? Thank you

~celeste~
Lonewolf who sings alone at night,
You have no need to cower in fright,
For there lies a place that takes in all,
No matter how big, no matter how small,
Join out pack, we love and care for all.
~Celeste the lone wolf~

Wolflover2217
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraDawn on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:07 pm

i would like to contribute to this RP
what is it we have to do?

AuroraDawn
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sick Puppy on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:13 pm

@ wolflover , i thik im going to say no werewolves, mainly because this is a non human world...

@ everyone, for those interested in taking part, feel free to create a character profile and submit it for me to look over. Looking forward to roleplaying withyou all. SickPuppy
(Aaron)

Sick Puppy
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sick Puppy on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:16 pm

Bump!!!!

Sick Puppy
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolflover2217 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:50 pm

what? Lol

Wolflover2217
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:20 pm

I could probably help, or completely make, a few maps. Just tell me how you'd like them.
Also, thinking of making either a Tyr/Tyra or a Dray/Draya. Depends. I'll have the CS up sometime, but is there anything required in the CS?
ImageImage

NethanielShade
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Donated! Contributor Arc Warden Beta Tester Storyteller Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfSpirit on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:33 am

Hello, may I reserve Raiina? Thank you
Don't trust too much,
Don't love too much,
Don't hope too much,
Because that too much an hurt so much.

WolfSpirit
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:34 am

Hey, could I reserve a Seraphim please? :3

MissBrightside_
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sick Puppy on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:49 pm

Hey guys, im glad to see there is such a keen interest in the roleplay, I'd like to note that there is NO limits to he number of wolves in the packs, so reserving charcters is not necessary.

As for the character sheet a simple discription, history, and picture would do fine. I can understand history may be a little hard to do at this point in time, so just a few notes and feel free to edit when your character is a littlemore developed in the roleplay.

NathanielShade my idea for the maps is to create a visual representation of 'The Lore' that enables wolves from all backgrounds to be able to fid their way into the world (For example, Arctic Wolves -- arctic location etc etc..) I'd like to then build this world within the roleplay enabling people to post either in the 'Chat' feature or to play by post in the 'Activity' part of the roleplay. From this i have no reservations to how the Lore looks as long as it enables backgrounds from all wolf types. So feel free to use your imagination :).

Please submit your characters whenever you feel like it, and remember WhyteFyre is just one pack, and ill be over the moon if a few authors decide to create packs of their own, with their own hierarchies rules and history.

More than one character is permitted by any author and as once said, i look forward to roleplaying with you all.

All the best, and happy easter from the UK,
Sick Puppy.

Sick Puppy
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sick Puppy on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:03 pm

BUMP!!!! :)

Sick Puppy
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sick Puppy on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:47 pm

Maps are up pm me or chat me for more detailsor go ahead and submit a charcter :)

Sick Puppy
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!