Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dancing space potatoes? You bet!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Dancing space potatoes? You bet!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jet on Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:53 pm

Ahoy hoy all. I'm new to the forum but not new to role-playing, and I've come here in search of some active, interesting games. I'm mostly a science fiction nerd, but I'm a fairly easy-going lass, and I also enjoy contemporary, realistic era stuff. Can't go near fantasy anymore - not since my first character, who was a very, very cliché elven rogue who wielded daggers. Yeah, that's right. I went there. But in my defense, I was a silly slip of a girl at only fourteen. Aaanyway, that about wraps it up from me - I sort of (completely) suck at introductions. Hope to see you chaps around.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jet
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Dancing space potatoes? You bet!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kheelan Razor on Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:26 pm

welcome, i been here about a week myself and these guys seem pretty friendly so hope u make ur self at home, and excuse the mistype spellcheck stops working at 1:30am lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kheelan Razor
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:55 am

Welcome Jet!

I like you name by the way. It's simple and easy to remember. =) I like the subject of this topic too. I don't know where you guys are coming up with these random lines. o.o;;

Anywho...

Welcome!

It's good to have a seasoned RPer with us! Since you're mostly into SciFi stuff, you should take a look at the Futuristic Forum (futuristic-f112.html). Most of that is SciFi related!

Also, I encourage you to pop in on our chatroom when there are people in there. The link is always in the upper right of your site window, with the number of people in it in [brackets] beside it. Many new members have made a smooth entrance into the site by making friends there. It's so much fun when there are a lot of people in there.

If there is anything I or anyone else can do to make your stay here more comfortable, please let us know. Otherwise, happy surfing of the forums, and I hope you like it here! ^_^
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jet on Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:51 am

Ta very muchly for the warm welcome. It's always a tad intimidating being the new guy, so thanks for sparing the time to give me a hi-how-do-you-do and offering your help. Hopefully soon I'll get around to darkening the doorway of some poor bugger's role-play.

Jet
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:12 pm

I know what you mean about being nervous, but you don't have to be. I hope you've noticed we are a very friendly community! It's only my pleasure to welcome you!

I just got back into RPing, so I hope you'll pop in on one and get started! Maybe we'll get to RP together one day. =D

-dances-

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!