Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Dangerous Engagement

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:05 pm

He closed his eyes a Mia began with his arm....His anger was finally beginning to die down....He was wrong to tell her that. This was the woman that had taken care of him every single time he'd been wounded in battle.

She picked his head upwards, beginning the cleaning of the blood from his face. He knew his eyes still looked a bit vicious....but there was no reason for him to take it out on her. His look softened lightly as she began removing the glass from his arms. At this point, he didn't feel any pain.

Even when she pulled a knife out of her pocket, he didn't flinch. It easily sliced through the thin fabric of his shirt as he lay there on the couch. The bottle fell from his hand as she began cleaning his chest and a thought finally occured to him.....He'd never paid her for any of her work....This meant one of two things....Either she was adding it all up for one big ass bill.....or she stayed because she wanted to...

This seemed like a good enough time to ask..

Mia....Why are you still here...?
OĀŗĀ°ā€˜ĀØThe Southern WindĀØā€˜Ā°ĀŗO

(ĀÆ`Ā·._)The Concrete Cowboy(_.Ā·`ĀÆ)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:12 pm

Kiyoshi continued to sit in the white void of his mind. The mysterious voice kept telling him he had to remember and that he couldn't hide from himself anymore. Kiyoshi didn't understand exactly what the voice meant. He wanted to scream out "Leave me alone!", like a small child but couldn't. That's when he began to see more visions of his past. The dark figure he had seen before could be seen just a little bit more clearly, but Kiyoshi couldn't make out who it was. The young Kiyoshi stood beside him.

Mysterious Voice - I understand you better than you could imagine.

Young Kiyoshi - How can you understand me! You don't know what I am!

Mysterious Voice - I know exactly what you are. You're a pilot. A damn good one. Now, get into the mobile suit.

Han - Get into the mobile suit!

Han's voice from the past broke through even the young Kiyoshi's mind, causing him pain. Kiyoshi remembered this moment in the past...partially anyway.

Mysterious Voice - Your past troubles you?

The young Kiyoshi holds his head in pain.

Mysterious Voice - You were used, Kiyoshi. I'm not going to use you. I want to give you your own freedom, your own life. Not one that someone planned out for you!

The man who had the mysterious voice glared down at Kiyoshi then turned to walk off, the image fading like smoke, but his voice still calling out to the young Kiyoshi.

Mysterious Voice - If you want to waste your life, fine. That's your decision, but the }{G have a mission to do. If you feel like getting off your ass, you can take the Neo Zero.

The Young Kiyoshi turned around, and as he did the image of a Gundam came into view. The suit had beautiful wings, much like that of the Wing Zero Custom, but at the same time, the rest of the suit seemed more advanced. It clearly deserved the name Neo Zero. After a long stare, the young Kiyoshi rode the zip line up and climbed into the cockpit. The Gundam powered up with a flash of it's green eyes, before flying off with a powerful burst of its vernier array, and is gone. The mysterious voice now talks to the older Kiyoshi.

Mysterious Voice - Why did you get into the Neo Zero.

I don't know...

Mysterious Voice - You lie.

Kiyoshi got frustrated as he stood to his feet.

I don't know! Maybe it was because I thought I could be as strong as everyone else in the }{G! You didn't have any weakness that held you back! If I could overcome mine...maybe I could have been as good as you!

Mysterious Voice - You do have that potential...part of you is me. You're the one that has held yourself back. You've never overcome the fact that you were used, you've let that fact hold you back all this time. Remember what I told you then...

The man could be seen even more clearly now, but to Kiyoshi he was still a blur. The young Kiyoshi stood in front of him in an }{G Pilot's suit. The man punched Kiyoshi in the face and sent him falling to the ground.

Mysterious Voice - You could have gotten yourself killed! The Gundam is an extension of yourself, not just some tool! You can't just allow yourself to take those kinds of attacks. You were thinking of that girl again? The one that lost her life? Get over it...people die. It wasn't your fault! Those people used you. You have to go on, you have to show them that your much more than some experiment! Show the world that you're Kiyoshi Kazami, pilot of the }{G.

The young Kiyoshi's cold eyes showed some hint of determination as the images faded away. Kiyoshi sat there alone for some time remembering that emotion, letting it drive him on.

Mysterious Voice - I know my words didn't keep you in that spirit for long, and so you left, but now you can't run away anymore. It's time you face the past, and cut your strings. I know you can do it, you're stronger than what you think. Don't ever forget that part of me is in you. You have unfinished business, and your friends are waiting.

Kiyoshi could then see who had been talking to him. In an instant, his mind calmed, as he quickly came back to reality. In a gasp for air, he awoke, sat up, and said the name of the mysterious voice...

Cloud...

Even though Kiyoshi was now awake, the entire strain on his mind had made his body weak. He would need time to recooperate.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

O.o

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:50 pm

Lori had stayed there for what could have been mere hours or long drawn out days. She couldnā€™t tell which. She watched as Kiyoshi's blood pressure and brain activity rose up and down- doing all that she could to try to ease the pressure in his mind. Neko521 beeped lowly at her, telling her she needed to eat, sleep and actually respond to her father's messages. Lori refused all except the food and pulled out a box of salted Pocky to munch on as she massaged Kiyoshi's hands in the way her mother taught her to relax anxiety. She wasnā€™t sure if they gesture helped HIM at all, but it relaxed HER. Lori sighed. She hated the smell of hospitals. She had already dispensed of the hospital garb and was now wearing her original outfit that she had ā€¦ā€borrowedā€ off Mia. She looked at Kiyoshiā€™s anxiety ridden face and noticed that he didnā€™t have his sunglasses anymore. She wondered what had happened to them. He seemed to be trying to say things and kept mumbling to who or whatever he was dreaming about. She was just reaching to grab another Pocky stick when all of a sudden Kiyoshi sat abruptly up in his bed.

Kiyoshi: Cloud...

Lori scrambled backwards so fast that she fell from her seat and hit the floor. Neko521 crashed into her head leaving a large lump and her Pocky spilled all over the floor.

HOLY?! Kiyoshi?! You scared the life outta me!

She picked herself up and dusted off her back, her head aching from hitting a large lumped of metal.

Are you alright? Youā€™ve been unconscious forever!

Lori Sakura
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:00 pm

Kaden: Mia....Why are you still here...?

She looked up at him while finishing up and contemplated for a moment. A tilt of her head indicated that she'd never even considered that leaving was an option. Whether she had realized it or not, Pegasus had become her home, and within such a short amount of time as well.

She knew in her heart that it wasn't the only factor though. From the moment that she bumped into him on his way to his office on L5, the twisted ties of fate bounded her to him. Unknowingly, with every passing moment with him she had involuntarily become attached to him. Realizing it all was one thing. Admiting to it all was another.

Attempting to evade the question she answers him.

Oh, I'm sorry...I was just finishing up--I'm just gonna pick up real quick and I'll be out.

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:14 pm

Kiyoshi looked around in a bit of confusion. The last thing he remembered was talking to Cloud...before that...being in his Virgo. He looked ath Lori and the bump on her head.

S...sorry...I scared you.

Kiyoshi was still weak, but he managed to smile, as he layed back in the bed. His cold eyes seemed to have new life to them as he stared up at the ceiling.

Lori - Are you alright? You've been unconcious forever!

Forever? It sure did feel like it...

Kiyoshi went quiet as he thought about Cloud, and what he had told him. Kiyoshi wasn't sure if it was really Cloud, or if it was something in his mind making it seem like it was Cloud, but either way, it brought his spirits up. Kiyoshi then forced himself to sit up nd looked at Lori.

...but, I'm fine...

Kiyoshi only half meant it. He was still very weak at this moment, but other than that, he was fine.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:16 pm

He moved his right hand out to claim her own as it moved over his chest, still cleaning the blood from him. He wasn't sure what he was doing now, he was pretty well drunk at this point but he needed to know.

No....Hold on...I need to know why you're still here......Jus' sit with me for a bit..

His grip upon her hand was light, though enough. He tugged gently against it to show that he really needed her answer. The look had completely disappeared from his face to show a new look, one of compassion.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:36 pm

Lori rubbed her head and came to sit back down by Kiyoshi's bed.

Kiyoshi: S...sorry...I scared you.

Oh, that's alright. I was spacing out anyway.

The fact that he smiled even though Lori knew he was dead tired made an equally tired Lori grin. He seemed tired, but a bit diffrent then before.

Are you alright? You've been unconcious forever!

Kiyoshi: Forever? It sure did feel like it...

What on earth where you dreaming about? It looked awful.

Kiyoshi sat back up and Neko521 beeped a curt order that he should not be sitting up at all right now.

Kiyoshi: ...but, I'm fine...

No you are not fine! Neko521 is right, you need to lay back down and go to sleep. You've been exhausted because of all those nightmares you've been having. I'm staying here until you fall asleep again.

Lori folded her arms on his bedside and layed her head in her arms. Neko521's eyes flashed a brillant green, signaling another message. Lori ignored it. The last thing she needed was her father sending up Dammien to come drag her back down to earth because " space was too dangerous."

Lori Sakura
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:54 pm

Kiyoshi rubbed the back of his head, he had things to do. He had to go to L3 and make things right.

I have to go to L3...I have to find out who's using the Fre Foundation's name...

Kiyoshi started to get up but as much as he wanted to, his body wouldn't let him. Feeling the slight pain from being so weak, Kiyoshi layed back with a groan. Kiyoshi looked at Neko521 flashing it's eyes the bright green.

Looks like it really wants your attention...

He sighed to himself. It didn't look like he was going to be let out of this bed. He looked at Lori and realized how cute she was, especially with an annoying robot companion with her. Kiyoshi couldn't help but smile.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:11 pm

Kaden: No....Hold on...I need to know why you're still here......Jus' sit with me for a bit..

She watched as he held onto her hand, her fingertips feeling the beat of his heart as she peers up at him. In a light gesture, she pulled his bandaged arm toward her, resting the side of her cheek on his hand in an affectionate manner.

I'll stay, I'll stay...

She gave him a reassuring look, answering his other question now.

I'm here because I enjoy it here...it's...it's like home--

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:20 pm

He expected a no from her, but when she took his hand and placed her cheek against his palm, it caught him off guard to say the least. He closed his eyes gently as he took a deep breath. He then reached over with his free hand to pat the spot on the couch beside him.

I'm glad that you feel that way....but things are gonna' get bad...Worse than they are now an I don't wanna' put'cha' in any kind of danger. I mean, if you wanna' call this place home then you've gotta' know that alotta' bad things are gonna' happen. Alotta' people're gonna' die.

There's always gonna' be fights and I can't quite admit that i'ma always end up in the bes' shape. It's a war, people are expected to die. The only thing we can do is make sure that if they gotta' die, that they die for a reason.

Can't say I can bring up a good topic for discussion, but i'm glad you're 'ere, with me. Got me all sidetracked....What i'm tryin' to say is that if you wanna' stay, then you're more than welcome.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:35 pm

I'm used to seeing the face of death...it's just something I was forced to become accustomed to. I guess it's part of becoming a medic--unfortunately there are times when there's absolutely nothing we can do. Sometimes people just--have to die. That shouldn't be a deciding factor that determines my stay though. As long as you're alive, Kaden, I'm going to do all that I can to keep you alive.

She got up while tossing the towel off to the side to sit down next to him. She had just a few blood stains on her shirt from cleaning him up.

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:16 pm

The two sat there on the couch, discussing quite a few things. Tim epassed rather quickly as the conversation between them continued, yet it was soon evening.

Mia stood, pulling Kaden from the couch with a gentle tug of her hand. He wasn't one fo argue, especially at this point. She soon ushered him to bed, laying him down upon it. She reached down to tug the covers up over his form as he rested against the bed...

She leaned inwards, her face barely brushing his own. He voice was nothing more than a whisper...

Mia - Dream sweet, cowboy...

There's something my father used to say......Later days.....Longer nights..

Before she had even departed from the room his eyes had closed and the alcohol had tugged him downwards into a drunken sleep. The only sound he heard of her departure was the door closing at her back.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:55 pm

Lori was glad when Kiyoshi laid back down, but she didnā€™t understand what he was talking about.

What are you talking about? What about the ā€˜Freā€™ name?

Neko521 was really getting on her nerves with his incessant flashing that told her she had a message. She was feeling the urge to turn him off again, but she knew she would feel guilty so she just tried to ignore it- although the bright green color was very obtrusive to her vision.

Kiyoshi: Looks like it really wants your attention...

Lori sat back up in her chair and stretched- almost cat-like with a large yawn. She gave Kiyoshi a embarrassed grin and unconsciously scratched her shoulder again.

Ah, yeah. He is alerting me that I have a message. Again. It drives me insane, but he was programmed to keep bugging me until I responded.

Lori groaned and massaged her temples.

Thatā€™s the LAST thing I want to do. If my father ever got wind that the place I was at was attacked heā€™d send Dammien up in two seconds to drag me back down to earth. Heā€¦ doesnā€™t like spaceā€¦.muchā€¦

Lori Sakura
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:10 pm

Kiyoshi realized he made a mistake by mentioning the Fre Foundation, but then he felt a slight pressure on his mind, making him hold his head.

Cloud - Tell her.

The pressure was released and Kiyoshi shook his head regaining his composure. Kiyoshi blinked as he watched Lori stretch out and then smiled back at her when she gave him her embarrassed grin.

Lori - Ah, yeah. He is alerting me that I have a message. Again. It drives me insane, but he was programmed to keep bugging me until I respond.

Kiyoshi had already realized this. He wondered how helpful Neko521 really was in the first place, but didn't ask.

Lori - Thatā€™s the LAST thing I want to do. If my father ever got wind that the place I was at was attacked heā€™d send Dammien up in two seconds to drag me back down to earth. Heā€¦ doesnā€™t like spaceā€¦.muchā€¦

I would say to tell your father not to worry, but with the condition I'm in...not sure how well I could protect anyone right now. I feel more comfortable in space, it's was where I was born...well...created.

Kiyoshi made a large sigh, he didn't really want to go into this.

The Fre Foundation...created me.

Kiyoshi looked at Lori.

They're now known as the Fre Faction...apparantly. They're the one's that attacked us.

Kiyoshi went silent. He didn't want to go on, all of this was hard for Kiyoshi to talk about. There was only one other person he had shared all of this with, and that person was trying to force him to tell others.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Southern Wind on Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:03 pm

His eyes opened, giving an awkward glance towards the clock at his bedside....Too early than he should be awake...Yet the beeping of his comm had woken him. He fondled around the makeshift beside his bed, searching for it for a moment. He finally placed his hand against it and tugged it down from the counter.

The message on it, enough to brighten any man's spirits, forced him from his bed. He placed his feet on the cold steel floor....Maybe someone didn't really notice the cold wind....or maybe he was the only one who felt it...

He stood from the bed to redress himself. He slung a few weapons on, his MAG - 7s and a few daggers. He hadn't attired himself with such in a long time, yet with the attacks of terrorism they've still been having, it might be needed.

He stepped from the room to make his way down the hall. He saw a few of his officers still cleaning the blood from the walls. He walked towards them, noticing clearly that they were nervous. He crouched down beside them, a smile moving over his face..

Guys, i'm really sorry 'bout yesterday. My actions were uncalled for and I want'cha' to know how I feel. Some bad things came up and it wasn't my place to take it out on any of y'all.

His vision shifted to the one officer he'd singled out yesterday. The red marks around his neck were still obvious even from the time passed. He placed his right hand lightly on his shoulder as he turned to him.

I can't really point out how bad I feel 'bout what happened and I hope y'all will accept my deepest apologies. Like a great man once said "Everythin'll be better tomorrow, if we can make it through today.".

The officer forced a smile, which made his own broaden. He gave them all a wave as he turns away and disappears further down the hallway.

He reached his right hand out, brushing his fingertips across the wall closest to him as he passed through the officer's quarters. Past Kiyoshi's room, which he really didn't know about, yet was sure he'd made it back safely or someone would've told him.

He stopped before Mia's room, making sure to not be close enough for the door to open. He couldn't help but smile again, she was a great person in his life. The thoughts to the previous night would keep him in great spirits for a good long while. He eventually turned away. Who knows, he might've stood there for a good while, catching occasional glances from the passerbys as they moved, but he didn't care, he was thinking.

He continued down the hallway, nearing an exit from the Pegasus. Outside, he looked towards one of the vehicles that had been acquired since their arrival at MO-V. He never was really sure about driving these things....He'd been in cryo far too long to remember anyways. Yet, he knew where he had to go...and he was bound and determined to get there.

He stepped into the vehicle, noticing that it seemed to have a place for a chip to fit in. He looked at his comm for a moment before finally coming to the realization that he wouldn't even have to drive...Great! He made sure the coordinates to the factory were in place before he placed the chip into the slot. The vehicle then started and began to trip towards the factory.

The lights of the Colony were low, it was still considered 'night time' for them. Each house he passed by, he couldn't help but think of the family. The mother and father in bed, arms wrapped around each other in their peaceful slumber. Maybe a child or two in their own room, hugged up to a teddy bear or whatever type of stuffed animal they had. He couldn't help but sigh as a thought occured to him....He'd never been in a real family. Sure, he had his father for a small bit of time, but a mother was unheard of. He never asked, so his dad never talked about it.

His eyes shifted over to the left of the vehicle as the ride continued. A small playground was barely lit up. Yet, it wasn't the playground that caught his eye, it was the two teenagers at a swing set. They sat beside each other, a male and a female, hand in hand. Both of them were barely swinging, yet it was evident that they were deeply in love. Always a great feeling...

The playground blurred by him as he turned his glance back towards the oncoming building. The large fence surrounding the single building was at least eight feet high and the sign designated that it was definantly electric. The small depot before the massive gate was where the vehicle stopped. He brushed his hand over the the side door panel, locating the window button, glad that hasn't changed. He rolled the window down as he turned towards the facial scanner. A quick scan went over the structure of his face yet it didn't register right.....The name beneath the picture that came up was not "Kaden", it was "Derek"....

Maybe the machine was broken, yet it oppened the gate none the less. He'd question it later, right now, there was business to handle. The vehicle pulled up to the building, a man stepped from it to open the door for him. He gave him a smile and nod in thanks as he stepped from the vehicle. He stepped through the already open door as he sunk his hand down into the deep pockets of his trenchcoat. He was glad he wore it, the chilly air of the colony was enough to ruffle anyone's feathers. Terrorists again, must've been, didn't matter though, he loved the cold weather.

Once he stepped inside the building, the complete darkness began to set in. He had to feel around for the wall, wondering where everyone was....

Someone turn the damn lights on!

At that moment, the overhead lights of the massive facility came to life, igniting the area in brightness. He reached up his right hand to shield it from the light as his eyes began to focus to it. Once his vision had been regained, it fell on the massive mobile suit before him and the one single man left in the entire facility, who was standing on the open cockpit door.

He rode the zipline down from the cockpit door. His feet sent off a soft clap as they landed on the steel floor beneath him. Each step towards him sent an echo off of the massive walls of the facility, yet his own eyes never wavered from the massive being of gundanium before him.

Aisak stopped before him, a broad smile across his freckled face. He extended his hand outwards to issue a shake towards Kaden. It took him a moment to finally break his stare from the mobile suit and look towards the man once more. He dug his right hand from his pocket and extended it as well, gripping the man's hand firmly in a shake. Aisak then extended his free hand towards the mobile suit, his gaze shifting towards it as well.

Aisak - Let me be the first to introduce you to.....Codename - DSX.

The Southern Wind
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:30 pm

Lori leaned forward on the bed as Kiyoshi responded to her and she froze as he said he had been not born, but CREATED in space. She was not new to the creation of things- but they had not been living, BREATHING beings. She looked intently at his face and could tell this was a very difficult topic.

Kiyoshi: The Fre Foundation...created me.

Lori sat there looking at him intensely. The making of another human being? Was is cloning? Was he completely human? Her mind raced with questions, but she held back.

Kiyoshi: They're now known as the Fre Faction...apparently. They're the one's that attacked us.

Lori smiled warmly. It made her feel happy inside that he was telling her this- she had no idea why- but it did. She didnā€™t want him to feel odd about telling her things but she couldnā€™t help blurting out some questions.
So, what do you mean they created you? Do you mean like an android? Or like a clone? So you know those people? Why did they attack?

Lori felt like she was intruding a bit so she hastily cut herself off, blushing a bit.

Ah, you donā€™t have to tell me or explain to me if you donā€™t want to.

She reached out and touched Kiyoshi's cheek.

You donā€™t have to worry about anything with me, but I would like to know about it if you would like to share.

Lori Sakura
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:52 pm

After closing Kaden's door behind her, she made her way to her own room. Pulling out her PDA on her way there, she sent a message to Lori, asking what Kiyoshi's status was and how she was holding out. After finishing up, she slid her handheld back into her pocked while approaching the all to familiar door of her's and Lori's room. As she prodded the door opened, the lights came on as she locked the door behind her. She tossed her bag off to the side, placing her PDA on the coffee table as she made her way to the bathroom.

The clip from her hair was tossed on top of the pile of her clothes as she climbed into the shower. The warm water relaxed her as, she went on to shampoo and soap herself up.

When she rinsed off, she stepped out of the shower, being cautious not to slip, she wrapped herself in her towel and made her way out. She twisted another towel around her head to hold up and dry her hair as she went to go pick out her clothes.

She was glad to have her Sigma Phi outfit nice and clean. While slipping into her uniform she made a mental note of checking up on Kaden later to see if he was alright. First thing's first though. During their time on MO-V she noticed that the citizens needed medical units on site, and the recent fight probably didn't help them much either.

To show the civilians that the }{G wasn't going to be hostile towards them, she decided to go down herself and help them. She would take a few men from Pegasus with her of course. And like the prompt men they were, they were there awaiting her at Pegasus' exit along with a transporting vehicle with some medical supplies.

And with that they headed out. She also made another mental note to pick up some more detergent for the laundry room. As they drove into the heart of MO-V she peered around. The people seemed more cautious and a bit more on the edgy side. She couldn't blame them though, especially after two consecutive attacks and not to mention that fight.

They drove up to a local clinic, finding a bit of a crowd inside the waiting room. Approaching the front desk, she briefly introduced herself and presented to them her Sigma Phi ID. She also told them that she was from Pegasus. They let her in without hesitation as she instructed them to send some of their patients outside to be treated there.

She instructed the men on basic procedures, and the process became easier and faster, as people began to file out. After about a good two hours of treating the people, she took it upon herself to walk to the nearest convienient store to get some refreshments for the crew and herself.

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:58 pm

Kiyoshi blinked as she touched his cheek. He didn't know what he was feeling at the moment, and hoped his blushed cheeks didn't show too much.

No, I'm not an android, and I'm not really a clone either. A long time ago the OZ organization had a project to create a kind of super soldier, one of these was a man named Cloud. Eventually, they gave up on this. The Fre Foundation wanted to create it's own super soldier. They acquired all of the research from OZ as well as remaining genetic samples.

Kiyoshi went quiet for a second.

The Fre Foundation's founder died of a rare genetic disease, they wanted to not only create a super soldier, but also a way to make a cure to this disease, because his son feared that he would too have the disease. I was that creation. The named me "Kiyoshi" because it roughly translates to "purity" in Japanese.

Kiyoshi shook his head.

They wanted me to be some kind of pure human, with enhanced strength, mental cabalities, everything. I hardly remember my early years of life, I learned that that's probably do through the hypnotic conditioning they put me through. You see...the Fre Foundation wanted control of both Earth and Space, but compared to the other groups at the time, they were small. They wanted an advantage. They wanted to have a whole army of super soldiers, fortunatly...that never happen. The hypnotic conditioning...or programming didn't work as well as it was supposed to. I still had free will, until they would put me in a mobile suit.

Kiyoshi again shook his head and closed his eyes. He didn't like talking about all of this, at all. He was afraid Lori wouldn't understand. Not like Cloud did anyway.

Eventually, that didn't work...my mind began resisting their programming and conditioning. When I learned the truth, and who was behind all of it. I was devastated. I was dating...and in love with, the Fre Foundation's leader's daughter.

Kiyoshi's eyes tensed in pain remembering Fiona Fre.

Her name was Fiona Fre...she was part of the plot to use me from the beginning. They believed that if I had someone to fight for, I would perform better. I was their puppet...

He again went quiet. He didn't want to talk about what happened next, so he decided to just avoid it. Kiyoshi slowly opened his eyes.

Like I said...I did eventually find all of this out. I destroyed what was left of the Fre Foundation, and all the data I could find on myself, and fled. Cloud eventually found me and took me in as a member of the }{G. I've often struggled with what I am...I've never resented it...just questions like..."do I have a soul"...or "am I still someone's puppet?" bother me. I don't think I'm a puppet anymore...no...no I'm not one.

To answer your othe questions...I don't know the people that attacked...I thought I...got rid of the Fre Foundation. Someone has brought the name back and changed it to the Fre Faction. That's why I have to go to L3...I have to find out who and why.

Kiyoshi had a look of determination on his face, even if he was still weak. He went quiet as he looked away. He didn't know how Lori would respond to all of this, and he didn't want to talk about it anymore.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:20 pm

Kyle Long stood near a magazine rack in a convience store. He hated that he was sent here by his commanding officer. He had been apart of Special Operations on L3 for years, this usually meant he was one lucrative one man missions. This time, however, he was a simpe spy. When the two ships that had brought the Fre Faction forces to MO-V got into close enough range, they had hacked the Pegasus Crew Registry files, finding out all about who was on board. Kyle was then sent in to keep a watch on the events in MO-V, or until he got further orders.

Hearing the ding from the convient store door opening, he turned and looked towards that way. His eyes went wide as he realized, who had just walked in. He recognized the girl as being one of the Sigma Phi medics...Mia Sisarae. Kyle smirked to himself. "I'm sure if I brought in someone who has been on the }{G's ship for awhile, Lord Winson would be proud of me. Not to mention it gives me a reason to get off this damn rock", he thought.

Kyle continued to watch Mia as she purchased some drinks and snacks for the units outside, then as she paid the clerk and began to walk out, Kyle put up the magazine and quickly followed her out. Kyle didn't mind being violent with the ladies, and there wasn't too many people around. He moved right up behind her and pushed the barrel of a gun into her back.

Kyle - Say anything, or do anything stupid...I'll pull the trigger.

Kyle then led her to the back of the Alley where the small van he was using to get around on MO-V was located.

Kyle - Sleep tight.

Kyle raised the gun up and then hit Mia in the back of the head with the butt of the handle, knocking her out. Kyle then loaded her up into the van. Before leaving he picked up one of the drinks that Mia had dropped after he had knocked her out. Kyle drank the drink, and drove to one of the civilian shuttle ports. The Fre Faction had secured a shuttle secretly on MO-V, in case Kyle would have to flee at some point. Many of the workers here were also on the pay roll to the Fre Faction. Raphael Winson had obviously thought ahead on all matters concerning MO-V. This made it easy for Kyle to get Mia on board the shuttle, and in a manner of minutes, they were off to L3 Prime.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:18 am

A crewman on the Pegasus rushed down the hallway. He stopped at Kiyoshi's quarters and forced the door open. He looked at Lori and Kiyoshi.

Crewman - Oh...um...sorry to interrupt but we have an emergency!

Kiyoshi blinked as he looked to Lori then back to the crewman.

An emergency?

Crewman - We just got a message from the Fre Faction!

Fre Faction!? Alright...I'll handle it, you can leave.

The crewman left as, Kiyoshi forced himself out of bed. When he stood he staggard, but forced himself to stay on his feet. Kiyoshi moved to a terminal in the room and accessed the message. There was a man Kiyoshi just barely remembered. He knew his name was 'Winson' but only because the man that led the team attacked them mentioned it, but he knew he saw this man somewhere when he was younger. The message first stayed focused on Winson's face.

Winson - Hello, my dear friends on the Pegasus. I was just going to inform you that I, Lord Raphael Winson, leader of the Fre Faction, have something you just might care about.

Winson's evil grin, made Kiyoshi glare more at the screen with each passing second. The camera slowly pulled back showing a prison cell on L3, Kiyoshi could easilly recognize it, but then he looked shock. Mia hung from the wall, her wrists and ancles clamped to it.

Winson - As you can see, we have Miss Mia Sisarae, here in this lovely prison cell on L3. I'm sure I can think of something rather...devillish to do with her. Well, that is all...take care...
Winson began to laugh evilly s the message ended. Kiyoshi punched the wall.

How the hell did they get Mia!?

Kiyoshi didn't know that she had left the Pegasus to go help with the medical aide. Kiyoshi could feel himself getting weaker as he stood. He saw his }{G communicator on the desk near the terminal. Picking it up he sent a message to Kaden.

Kaden...it's Kiyoshi...the Fre Faction has some how kidnapped Mia, and brought her too L3, looks like the L3 Prime colony. I'll send you the message.

Kiyoshi typed in a few commands on the terminal and had the message sent to Kaden's communicator, but all of this was too much for Kiyoshi. In his weakened state, he had given all he could. He fell to his knees still holding the communicator.

Kaden...we need to plan...I need...I need to get to L3...I don't think he has a reason to kidnap Mia. It...it's probably to get to me.

Kiyoshi was lost. He wanted to go fight, he wanted to find out exactly what this man wanted, and why he had brought back the Fre Foundation, in this way, but his body still wouldn't let him. Kiyoshi stayed on his knee's waiting for a response from Kaden.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!