Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dark Angel (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Dark Angel (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:33 am

ooc: You know Hana has healing skills too just so you know ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:40 pm

OOC: Yeah. I guess Terin doesn't know that, though.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkLocus20 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:20 am

Ooc: Akuryuu and i are in a bit of a jam with some family problems so we will be out for a few weeks srry ppl, but both of us will miss yall for the time being but i will try to check in from time to time. So for now wish us luck

DarkLocus20
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:33 am

ooc: Okay just as long as we know what happened and by the way isn't Pivot suppose to post

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:17 pm

OOC: Damn... I finally get back to rp and everybody is having issues...

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:43 pm

Lucifer was knocked back.

Maliki stood up and walked over to Hana.
"Where the hell did you learn to do that." He asked her his eyes wide.

Lucifer fell to one knee. "I knew I shouldn't have fought both of you in this normal form." he stood up and he started working up power.

Maliki looked at him. "Come on." Maliki said flying up threw the hole.
Red power soon to follow as Lucifer's eyes turned pitch black. Could this be the demon king power Lucifer was talking about.

When Maliki reached the top. He looked around. "Where the hell did Zaxelci go!." he yelled scraping his infected fingers across the ground.
he smelt the blood left from her on the ground. His eyes turned purple.

"Terin." He thought. "GOD DAMN IT!." he yelled. "This isn't the time to be playing hero for Zaxelci." He started to run in the direction his eyes took him.
Spreading out his demon wings he flew off after them. Forgetting about Hana him.

Catching up to behind them flying Maliki yelled "Terin!." he sped up aiming to take him down without harming Zax. Tough but it had to be done.
OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THINGS THAT MATTER

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:16 pm

Hana's demon form sorta followed Maliki up the hole but once she was in the middle she held herself there. "Okay I could go back down and fight a really hard enemy," Hana's demon form thought biting her lip, "Or I could follow Maliki up there." "I think it's best we stay away from Lucifer are main goal was to save Maliki," Hana said. "Yeah but he's still a threat," Hana's demon form argued, "We should get rid of him as soon as we can." "On are own," Hana said surpirsed, "Thats crazy we should at least have the others with us to help." "What about your chaotic demon form," Hana's demon form said smiling. "You crazy," Hana said exploding, "I'll lose control and she'll go crazy and take over the world!"

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:03 am

OOC| Crysalia won't be on for a little bit because she is going to her cousin's house. She should be making a post on the 29th or the 30th.

IC|

| TERIN & ZAX |

Terin swirved when he noticed the demonic boy who harmed Zax. "What do you want Maliki!?" He yelled. "If you want to hurt her more, I won't let you. I can't become the Angel King unless I protect her!"
"What the hell!?" Zax screamed at him. She had Terin all figured out now. Terin wanted to be king. The only way to be king was to (a) be the fiance of the Angel Queen heirest, or (b) kill the Angel Queen heirest, which wouldn't be very easy for him, so that's why he got all involved with being her damn protector.
"I warn you, stay back!" Terin said in a panic as Maliki got closer.
And this is how he thinks he's going to protect me? Zax mentally sighed.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:09 pm

ooc: hi I'm using my cousins computer looks like I can't make a post though oh well I'm using the computer when I can see ya

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:11 am

OOC: Where is everybody. We have a roleplay to do here! Come on guys, don't let it die!

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkLocus20 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:14 am

Ooc: Hey guys and gals things are not lookin good at the moment but me and Akuryuu are pushin for the best. So now im wondering if there is a way i can divide my characters to everyone if i grant them to control to use them while im away ?

Btw my characters are( Tengai, Rengate, Ivory and Valor) i dont want them to faded away. Take good care everyone

Dark Angel will live on in all of us, peaceout yall

DarkLocus20
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:11 pm

ooc: oh that is not good and wheres Pivot well anyways just wanted to let you know I'm back from my trip earlier then expected so I'm back and now we have bad news *sigh*

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:58 pm

OOC: I feel ya, crysalia. Let's just make the most of this. We will continue doing OOC posts if we can think of anything to do until Pivot gets back. We can give him a few days and then veer off from his characters if need be. And just a warning, in a couple of days I will be leaving to California. There I am going to board a cruise ship and I will be on for a week. My family is driving to CA and back, so the over all trip will take around three weeks. I'm not saying I won't get on in that time, I'm just saying it won't be everyday.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:38 pm

ooc: well at least you'll be on still I can PM pivot and tell him to post and my school starts on the 31st yeah thats not good news so everyday except weekends I'll be making one post when school starts because my parents won't let me on the computer until I finish my homework but except on weekends my post will be 3 or more just FYI but school starts in 3 days for me ugh T.T

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:25 pm

OOC: That bites. I'm soooooooo lucky I'm homeschooled sometimes. :)

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:48 pm

Maliki slithered forward in flight. "Terin, let her go. You can't even comprehend the danger she would be in if you kept her at your side."

Maliki inched forward again. "I do not wish to kill an Angel. Especially one with your ranking. As we all no that would have a bad out come."
Still inching forward he was now in range.

"Wind blast." a voice echoed. The blast came out of his infected arm. "NO!." he yelled trying to hold it back. But it was too late the simply blast was supposed to be used to knock him out but coming out of his infected arm made it at least 10x worse.

Maliki grabbed his arm. "Damn it." his mouth spit. But to the honest truth of himself. He didn't care about Terin. He didn't care about Zaxelci. He didn't care about Lucifer, or Hana.

He dropped to the ground not even feathering the fall of 120ft.
"What is happening to me." Maliki's back was now filled with pikes. His arm infected and his chest also. His eyes turned into a light green Maliki lay'd on the ground writhing in pain.

Sticking his fist in the mud beneath him. He stood up. (ooc: insert epic muzzzic xD) "I kill Lucifer and then. I will deal with what i have too." Maliki ran at Zaxelci. "We have to finish this now." he whispered. "Its up too me and you no Akuryuu no Hana no Rengate, valor or Tengai. Me and You." He stuck out his infected arm. "Lets go." he told her.

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:33 am

Terin was shocked by the sudden blast of air. He couldn't help but let go of Zax and wasn't even able to chase after her. He couldn't even see her now, it was if...she flew to the ground...

Zax landed hoping Terin wouldn't be able to find her. She hurt, but he was seriously annoying. Now she turned to look at Maliki as he spoke to her. Zax furrowed her brow.
"You think that's possible?" She questioned Maliki. She was a bit struck right now. One, Terin just suddenly showed up and tried to play and hero, and then ran off like a baby when he couldn't find her, which she was a bit greatful for. Two, Maliki was sort of confusing her with all his retarded mood swings. And then three, she had no clue where Akuryuu was. He gad just dissapeared, like he didn't care anymore. "What the hell is going on...?" Zax whispered to herself.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:43 pm

ooc: school started today but I actually enjoyed beside the fact that a guy who liked me who I don't like came to my school and now were in the same school. *tortured*

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akuryuu on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:43 pm

OOC: ALRIGHT, sense all of you have been worrying over us, we're fine at the moment. I IS SOWWY I LET THE RP TEMPORARILY DIE...But yeah, maybe if you all still go on here we can do some catching up. Once again, sorry about our lack of...well...being on.
Click this link! You know you want to!
Hey, now it's a link that actually works.

Akuryuu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:08 pm

ooc: Yay I'm so happy *hugs akuryuu* thanks for coming back bad news guys my school makes it impossible for me to be on until the weekends so I can only post on the weekends unless I'm lucky sorry guys school sucks and I hate my geometry homework ugh T.T

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!