Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Dark Angel (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Dark Angel (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:23 pm

ooc: I tried contacting Maliki I think was to hard on him in my PM that said to post in Dark Angel and guess what I caught a bad cold so I'm not feeling good and I don't have an appitite which makes it worse because I'm underweight and I don't need to lose more weight (sorry if I sound harsh I'm just not myself these days I even had thoughts of quiting dark angel but I won't I just won't post often because of school dammnit) Well I think my cold is just making me think this I'll be back to normal in 4 to 5 days when my colds gone. Oh a tip if you have a cold eat citrus fruit it's vitamin C will help you feel better.

ic: "Okay where in the world is Kaida when I need her," Hana muttered. Hana just climbed out of this hole and was now looking for Kaida. Hana looked up and paused in front of her was Maliki standing in front of Zax who was unconcious. "Maliki I thought you were no longer Luci's puppet," Hana shouted. Hana rushed to Zax, "Oh come on heal heal heal." "Crap I used to much of my power against Lucifer," Hana said, "Oh come on heal."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akuryuu on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:06 am

Akuryuu -
"Something's definately happening. I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to go check it out." Akuryuu insisted, quickly getting out of the booth and walking out the door, then going to a sight away from prying eyes and spread his wings, hurridly flying towards where the events were happening. "I sense Maliki and Hana...But where the hell are they?" Akuryuu mumbled, not seeing anyone.

Rose -
Oh man, this is a really inconvenient time... "Hello? Whisper?"
Click this link! You know you want to!
Hey, now it's a link that actually works.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akuryuu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:18 pm

ooc: Where is everyone?

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:15 pm

Lani/Whisper

"Yes, my beautiful Mistress?" Lani over did it with the magic catness. "Is there something bothering you that I shall need to help thy with?" Lani was waaaaay over doing it."

Terin

Terin flapped his wings hurriedly to get back in balance before he slammed into the ground. He landed safely to see Akuryuu making his way towards him. Usually Terin would never go to Akuryuu for help, but it was a special situation. "Akuryuu!" He shouted, tunning towards his figure. "Akuryuu! I couldn't save her!" He started speaking out of order. "A hug hole through her mid section. Maliki attacking her! i accidently let go... and she was just there with them..." Terin sucked in a breath and began again, this time calmly. "Maliki attacked Zax. He blew a huge hole through her that almost killed her. You can see through it to the other side. While she was unconsiense, he took her to Lucifer. Then Hana cam to save her and Maliki...well I don't know... and I found Zax lying on the grounf like that. I tried to fly her away so that I could help her in a safer place, but Maliki came towards me, and I think he may have been trying to attack me, but I'm not sure. Then I accidently dropped Zax.... and then...I almost fell to my own death. Then I saw you and... Oh my Lord! Zax!" Terin turned around to look in the direction he just dropped from. He had no clue how far back to go.

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:58 pm

ooc: Seariously where's Pivot he just disappeared

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:15 pm

OOC: Oh no! We must make an emergency plan B! ;) I wonder what's up...

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:08 pm

ooc: What's emergency plan B?

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akuryuu on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:24 pm

Rose -
"Ehehe...You don't have to talk like that...But something's wrong, but I'm not sure if you'd be safe...I'll let you choose wether you want to be safe or not." Rose replied, holding up Whisper in her arms.

Akuryuu -
Akuryuu tried his best to sound calm, despite being in complete panic. "Alright...Head back to the city and find Rose and bring her back here, she should be able to heal Zax. Until then, I'll hold of Maliki..." Before waiting for Terin's reply, Akuryuu flew over to where Terin was looking, and soon found Hana, Zax, and Maliki, and landed where they were. After looking at Zax's wound, he turned to Maliki. Through clenched teeth, he said "I want you to give me one reason why I shouldn't TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB RIGHT NOW!"

Akuryuu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:16 pm

Lani/Terin

"I feel that danger is no issue." Lani said to Rose. "I am a very campable cat. Trust me."

Terin noddded and flew off quickly. His eyes searched over the city until he realized where he could locate Rose at. He landed on the ground and gasped for air. "Rose. Akuryuu sent me to tell you to go and find him because he'll be with Zax and she's really hurt."
Who is trying to kill her before me! Lani growled to herself.

Zax

Zax heard a familiar voice that brought her back from her weary sleep. Her eyes fluttered, but she couldn't keep her eyes open. "Stupid mood swings..." Zax moaned. "Ow!" A breath taking pain seared through Zax's mid-section. She flickered eyes, trying to see who was around. She noticed Hana and Maliki and a nother figure. She flickered her eyes again. "Ak-Ak-Ak-Akuryuu?" She mustered to say. She could hardly even think and now she could barely speak. Her stomache was getting worse. "Ah!" She screamed. Her stomache hurt so badly. "Ugh, sauve mehhhh..." She murmured, just barely staying awake.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:49 pm

"Akuryuu Maliki was being used by Lucifer he didn't do this on Purpose," Hana said to Akuryuu then turned back to Zax when she heard her speak. "Okay Zax I'm trying my best but I don't have much magic left so I won't be able to heal you completely," Hana said, "Now sit still." Hana concentrated really hard and finally was able to use the little magic she had left to heal Zax partially. Hana stopped healing and was panting. "Okay I'm exhausted," Hana said, "I feel like sleeping." Hana curled up like a cat and fell asleep in a ray of sunlight.

ooc: Hana's acting like a cat because of her cat demon instincts.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:43 pm

OOC: emergency plan B is the plan where we all meet up and hunt down pivot. Hehehhhhh....MWahahahahha!

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akuryuu on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:52 pm

OOC: Sounds like a nice plan XD

Akuryuu -
Akuryuu knew that now was a bad time to let his guard down, seeing as how he was the only match for Maliki in the area, but he still turned to Zax and said "Don't worry, just hang in there. You're gonna make it." Hearing what Hana warned him, he couldn't decide what to do. "Hana? What should I do?" He asked.

Rose -
"...Damn...Alright, take me to them. I'll make sure Zax will live." Rose replied, feeling a sense of panic start to overwhelm her. Just what's happening to Maliki...?

Akuryuu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:31 pm

ooc: Yes let's hunt fot Kyle aka Pivot I could act really innocent and say something that could make him come back in a heartbeat. (yeah were really close)

Hana wasn't listening to Akuryuu anymore. "Leave me alone," Hana muttered lying in the patch of sunlight like a cat.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:43 pm

LANI/MUFFIN

"I am certainly coming along." Lani said to Rose, hopping onto her shoulder.

TERIN

Terin nodded frantically and flew towards where he dropped Zax, not even glancing back at Rose. Once he got to around the spot where he dropped her, he swooped down. He saw a group of people and new he was in the right spot. He landed by the struggling-to-live Zax and panted a little before saying, "I've brought Rose!"

ZAX

Zax heard someone land next to her and Zax that they had brought Rose. "Yay, no more pain." She tried to give everyone a reasuring smile that turned out very weak dispite her effort. "'Cuase, you know, pain ain't good..."

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akuryuu on Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:38 pm

Rose & Akuryuu -
"Okay, then..." Rose spread her wings and, holding Whisper in her hands, flew after Terin. She landed next to Zax and heard her complaining about pain. "Well...The healing will stop you from dying, but it won't help the pain so much..." Rose told Zax, setting Whisper on her shoulder and holding both her hands on the wound. Her hands started to emit a faint white glimmer, and the hole began to regenerate into normal skin, leaving a huge hole in Zax's shirt and most of the pain still remained. Akuryuu, irritated with Hana, said "Rose? Could you tie Hana up to a tree?" "Why?" came Rose's puzzled reply. "Because when I'm through with Maliki, I'm gonna beat the living shit out of her." Akuryuu explained, holding his sword and turning back to Maliki. "Now, what to do with you, I wonder?"

Akuryuu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:25 pm

Hana's cat ears twitched and she got back up right away. "Hey don't even think about tieing me to a tree," Hana shouted.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:01 am

Zax groaned. She had been desperately hoping that Rose would be able to take the pain away for her. Atleast she knew she would heal up, but still, the pain was almost like the head ache of hell. "Someone please stab me." Zax said a little less sarcastically then it sounded. She was beginning to fear she would be emo for a couple of days.

Terin was in a panicked frenzy, walking back and forth between Zax and Akuryuu. He wanted to blow out Maliki's brains at the moment, but sadly, all he could do was heal Zax. "Oh, right!" Terin smacked her palm to his forehead. He kneeled on the opposit side of Zax as Rose, then the same whitte glow spread over his hands and he began to heal her. "Is this helping?" He asked the pained Angel.

Zax was beginning to feel the pain lessen, and faintly smiled. "Yeah." She said, finally able to open her eyes. First she saw Rose and Terin both working at healing her, then she saw Hana curled up in the sun. She looked over and saw Akuryuu threatening Maliki, then she saw- that damn cat! "Lani!" She growled.

Lani kept her mouth shut a burrowed her face into Rose's hair. Ooops....

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:08 pm

Maliki heard noises around him. He didn't give it any thought turning to Akuryuu looking at his face. Purple eyes gleaming he could see exactly where Akuryuu's vital points were.

"One reason? Akuryuu I." Maliki looked beyond Akuryuu. "I have nothing to say too you." He spat. Cursing at him in the Dark Angels ancient language. He shrugged his arms. "Muso" appearing at his side. He rushed.
But something was strange. The Maliki running at Akuryuu disappeared.

The real Maliki appeared behind Akuryuu lunging at something. It was Lucifer.

Lucifer cringed as the sword slide through his body.
"I'm going to take you with me. You bastard."
Maliki closed his eyes.
"Please do." He whispered.

Lucifer chanted words of an incineration spell. A ancient evil spell only used by high masters of fire.
Maliki looked around at him.
"I truly am sorry for the pain i have caused most of you. The only way to kill the evil the persists to plague me. I must kill both myself of Lucifer."
"But... " Maliki heaved as Lucifer slipped on his last few words.
He clenched his teeth.
"YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND PAIN LIKE I DID!." and at that moment of finishing his last word. Lucifer and Maliki were blown to bits by the spell.
Blood spraying all over everyone around the area. But none of it was Lucifer's

ooc: I left you with a bit of a tongue bitter. Sorry peepz but fucking roleplaying is ghey. If someone found out i did this shit my rep would be blown.
so. Im gone. PCE BITCHZZZZ
OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THINGS THAT MATTER

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:46 pm

OOC: Whoa, what the hell!? That was sudden! And seriously, someone who cares that much about their rep is a friggin coward! I am soooo fed up with people wimping out on everything because of their friggin rep! What is up with the world that so boldly teases me?!

Zax's eyes went wide. Death was right infront of her and it was voluntery as well. "D-damn!" She cursed. She stood up with whatever she had in her. "What a screwed world we're living in." She made an effort to fly, but was struggling only two feet off the ground, so she landed, folded her wings, then began walking away. She was so fed up, that she was almost ready to live in Heaven, but certainly not for Terin.
"E-eh-heh..." Terin felt backwards. "T-that was L-Lucifer th-the D-De-Demon-" Faint Terin was obviously not the type of person who would be ready for ruling a kingdom.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkLocus20 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:08 pm

ooc: ok after hearing about piovts gayness so i'm now ready to resume my rightful place on here haha and bring back my team. I just need some one to catch me up on the things that are happening up to this point.

Darklocus20 is BACK!!!!!! and here to stay

DarkLocus20
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!