Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Dark Angel (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Dark Angel (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akuryuu on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:32 pm

OOC: Gah! Calm down Shalin! o.o

Akuryuu & Hikari -
"What happened? Maliki sacrificed himself to try to kill Lucifer...Lucifer lived and escaped. Hana and Kaida dissappeared, along with Muso and Miro. We lost friends and enemies, right now it's just Zax, You, Rengate, Valor, that girl, Rose, Hikari, Lucifer, me...and Maou." Akuryuu explained. "Two enemies, three allies..." He sighed. "We have to defeat Maou and finish off Lucifer...And then..." He paused and looked around. "And then, this madness should be over, and we can live 'normal' lives..." Akuryuu finished, though he wasn't completely sure that defeated the two enemies at hand would offer such a solution. He added grimly, "That is...if we're all still alive." Hikari listened to Akuryuu's little speech. "So...we just gotta beat Maou and Lucifer, and it's all over?" She asked. Akuryuu, shaking his head, said "Yes, but it'll be difficult. Maou's stronger than all of us, and Lucifer can't truly die."
Click this link! You know you want to!
Hey, now it's a link that actually works.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akuryuu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:52 pm

ZAX & TERIN

"What a pain!" Zax groaned. "If Lu-ey really could die, my life would be bliss." She ignored the strange pain in her chest and glanced over to Terin. "Are you going to just sit there and be wimp? I'd rather you just go back to Heaven and stay out of the way."
Terin glanced up for a moment and knew his time to report his failure had come. He launched himself away, waving to Zax as he went. There went his fantasy.
Zax didn't bother to wave back to Terin and turned to the little group of people. "So, are we just going to go at it, using all the hatred in our hearts? Or... Are we going to devise a plan?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:03 pm

I was going to comment. But naaaaaaah fuck it.
This RP died. lawl.
OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THINGS THAT MATTER

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:02 pm

Pivot, you better shut the hell up. I'm about ready to go and beat the fuck out of you, so either post something real, or don't post at all. And adding 'lawl' doesn't lighten the mood.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:02 pm

Pivot, you better shut the hell up. I'm about ready to go and beat the fuck out of you, so either post something real, or don't post at all. And adding 'lawl' doesn't lighten the mood.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:20 am

Awh, don't hate. I didn't even mean to directly insult you guys anyway. You're all good people, just RPin isn't wat I do anymore :\. I guess what must've aggravated you the most is that I never said sorry ether..
So,

I apologize, really. It was fun while it lasted. But I found new hobbies, I moved like 5 times in 3 months and now In NYC I got a lot of friends. I love all you guys, and I absolutely cherish the RP we had it was amazing. So please don't hate me, just understand :(

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:51 am

Okay, I'm happy now! ^_^ I'm glad for you Pivot, and I know what you mean. i only check on this every now and then. I'll miss ya!

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkLocus20 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:46 am

hey ppl just dropped by for old time if u wanna hit me up and talk sometime my AIM is bigmikeroxs17 and yahoo is viper123454. just tell me ur from here soi kno who it is haha bye yall

DarkLocus20
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:59 am

If anyone wants say hi or something, my yahoo is typopanda. 'Kay thanks bye.... FOR NOW! ;)

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perceus500 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:19 am

Name: Salem Lyca (Lie-cuh)
Sex: Male
Race: Werecat (I hope this is allowed as I enjoy werecats and other were-animals)
Looks:
Cat:
Bio: (Can this come out in the RP? I'm pretty terrible at this kind of thing. xD)
Personality: Kind and caring, but would prove a very dangerous enemy.
Other: Can talk to animals and has telekinesis.
Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures.
Remember when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown

BUT!
It only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and
Bitch slap that mother fucker upside the head.

Pass it on...

Perceus500
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:43 pm

Well, I think your bio sounds okay, but people don't really get on here very much anymore. It's pretty sad. :(

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perceus500 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:05 pm

xD That's a shame

Perceus500
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Thu May 20, 2010 2:41 pm

IMISSTHISROLEPLAYIMISSTHISROLEPLAYIMISSTHISTOLEPLAYIMISSTHISROLEPLAYIMISSTHISROLEPLAYIMISSTHISROLEPLAYIMISSTHISROLEPLAY!!!

If ya didn't get the memo, I miss this role play.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:11 pm

I do not know if any of you guys read this anymore but if you do I want you to know I want to try again at this RP please let me know if you do

chrysalia
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akuryuu on Mon May 28, 2012 5:13 pm

Man, I miss this roleplay. It was so much fun to be involved in.

Throughout my life, I've only really been involved in two major roleplays, one on a different website called The Mage Wars, and this one. Both of them were epic, both had few, yet memorable characters, and both died prematurely. The Mage Wars got about 3,500 (!) posts in before it died, but once the roleplay was about to reach it's climax, everyone just kind of stopped caring and left.

About two years later, I joined Roleplay Gateway and saw Dark Angel.

It was only three pages in at the time, so I figured it wasn't too late to join. I did and it ended up becoming one of the most amazing roleplays I've participated in. I can honestly say that certain events in this here thread made me feel legitimate happiness, sadness, and anger. It was reaching it's highest point when, suddenly, it ended. Even so, it was amazing while it lasted.

It's been, what, three and a half years since it began? I find it kind of funny that the creator stopped posting around when I joined and we twisted it so out of proportion. In any case, after this roleplay ended, I desperately searched for another one just as amazing. I've searched Roleplay Gateway, multiple other sites, and even came back to Roleplay Gateway after it changed into this needlessly complex "improved" form, and have had no luck in finding a roleplay as good as this.

If any of the people from the past are reading this, I just want to say...I miss this roleplay. If any of you want to get in touch with me, or maybe discuss making a new roleplay or anything at all, my new e-mail is ebinoummei@gmail.com.

I want to personally thank all of you for making this roleplay a special part of my life, and I'll never forget Akuryuu, Zax, Hana, Kaida, Maliki, Tengai, Rengate, and every other character, even the ones who made five posts and disappeared.

EDIT: I forgot to mention at one point before Dark Angel, I tried to recreate The Mage Wars, and it was pretty big too (around 500 posts), but I didn't get to involved with it and most of the action was by other people, so...yeah.

Akuryuu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackrose13 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:25 pm

Name: Iris Blackthorne
Sex: Female
Race: Dark angel.
Looks: Sleek black hair that falls halfway down her back, often pulled into a high pony tail, with uncommon purple eyes that inspired her name. Rather small and fragile looking, but lethal when angered. Pale skin with three scars from the bottom of her throat to her belly button, one still pink and healing.
Bio: Came from an abusive family where she was starved and forced to live off plants she found and ate alone in the woods so no one could see her actually eat. Parents were found dead shortly after her disappearance, it is unknown what killed them.
Personality: Quiet and not very trusting, but very alert. Very cautious and will only talk for a short while until she is better used to her surroundings. Loves easily, and her hating one is very rare.
Other: Carries a small pocketknife and various poisons, fishes by hand in rivers, and mainly lives off of grown food. Can hunt if given the right material and can kill easily with a bow and arrow, but she finds them very rare, and very expensive at times.

blackrose13
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akuryuu on Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:04 am

(Whoa how did I remember the password to this account after so long)

Hey to whoever happens to be reading this. We're coming up on the ten year anniversary of this roleplay's creation — crazy, right? So much has changed since the rise and fall of this roleplay. In any case, I'm not here to get all sentimental (I did enough of that in my last post, which itself was over 6 years ago jeez).

If any of the original members of this roleplay are reading this, you can still contact me at ebinoummei@gmail.com — it's not my primary e-mail, but I check it frequently enough that I'll see anything you send me and respond in a (hopefully) timely manner.

The reason I'm posting this is that I recently got an e-mail from chrysalia after she read my last post, and it inspired a longing of sorts to catch up with friends from long ago. Unfortunately, any attempts on my behalf to contact anyone else involved in this roleplay were short-lived; it turns out nobody uses Yahoo or AIM anymore.

So yeah. Shoot me an e-mail, if you write just "Dark Angel" or something as the subject line I'll know who you it's from and give it a read. It'd be pretty cool to talk to you guys again.

Akuryuu
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!