Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dark Angel (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Dark Angel (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexzander2610 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:35 pm

Name: Zanderian
Sex: male
Race: Dark Angel
Looks: Black cargo pants, White dress shirt rolled up sleeves, loose tie, black dress vest unbuttened, Has a sword strapped to his back that looks like this http://www.trueswords.com/exotath-sword-p-3568.html his eyes are liek ligh blue his hair is white and curly his skin is whit liek snow when he feels like it he can make blue glowing tribal tattoos appear on his body and make his eyes glow blue too.
Bio: his dad a dark angel fell in love with a mana nymph and well he appeared hes an orphan now who romes the rooftops but he doesnt like to walk so he hovers above the ground
Personality: sarcastic gloomy misteriouse dark is always into misgiff
Other: his jar is always half empty

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alexzander2610
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlearaQueenVampires on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:54 pm

Welcome thanks for joining. Your accepted.
Aleara the Vampire Queen

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlearaQueenVampires
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:09 pm

(ooc: Can I play 2 people just asking)
Hana was just standing in the middle of the hallway looking at her feet. Kaida walked over a girl she met at the dorm who allowed her to stay there. "Do you remember this place," Kaida asked. "Nope," Hana said and glanced up. "Quit being nervous get to know people," Kaida laughed. "No thank you," Hana said
(ooc: She doesn't remember she's a demon also thought I might tell you)

chrysalia
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fishylishy on Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:41 pm

((Hello again, I am sorry for not posting. I'm usually only online on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Well, here I go.))

The cafeteria warmly greeted her, the florescent lights above making her squint to adjust to the brightness. A loud buzzing filled her ear-drums as she observed the flocks of students that chattered away over their lunches. Alice knew perfectly well that they usually didn't eat much of their food, rather they talked to each other at every breath. Everywhere she looked, she saw different groups of people, as she did every did. People who looked slightly dark--goths--people who looked like bimbos--beauties--people who looked athletic--jocks--and finally, people who looked bored. Average. She saw no group for people such as herself. This made her job that much easier. It would be hard to interrogate humans if she didn't fit into them.

Slightly annoyed, Alice grabbed a plastic tray from the metal counters and walked up the lunch line. None of the 'human' food here looked very yummy, nor did it smell good. The only thing she liked was the salad bar that resided at the center of the chaotic, round tables. It never had any line, and there was a spicy ginger sauce there that she enjoyed pouring onto her lettuce and tomatoes. It was the only thing that tasted good--and, of course, a crimson red apple.

After picking up a bottled water, she silently navigated her way through the crowds and to the steel bar. She held the serving spoon and put a heap of mixed salad on her pale. Alice spooned the ginger sauce all over the greens, drowning them ever so slightly. Satisfied by the way the dish smelled, she slipped an apple into her hands and walked towards the glass doors. I'll eat in the courtyard. Using her hips to open the door, she stepped outside into the bright sunshine.

The stone walls of the courtyard were decked in green ivy. Weeping willows loomed over some rickety oak picnic tables, none of which were free from termites. Sighing from the humidity, Alice walked across the mossy ground and slid into the shade of the weeping willow in the corner. Her back pressed half to the tree trunk and half to the ivy. The wall was cool against her skin.

After picking up the small plastic fork on her tray, Alice stabbed the drenched salad and threw it into her mouth. She chewed silently, lifting the fork to her lips every now and then. Her expression was thoughtful. Perhaps someone here is like me. Just perhaps. Her eyes drifted shut as she pressed the bottled water to her mouth and sipped. She screwed the lid back on and set her tray back down, cradling the apple in her palms. She felt at peace, knowing she could be here for another forty minutes before lunchtime was over and she would have to head to gym.

Then she heard a voice--greeting her. Startled, she opened her eyes and looked up.

(((OOC: Perhaps one of your lovely characters could interact with her?)))

fishylishy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexzander2610 on Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:40 pm

"I'm not" Zanderian said looking down at her the the weeping tree he had a devilish smirk on his face wich probablably ment he was into nothing good.

Alexzander2610
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:44 pm

Zax, got done with her classes that were before lunch and headed to the cafeteria. Nothing looked appitizing today, so she decided she wouldn't get anything. She walked outside, she anjoyed it out there more than inside, and saw a girl sitting alone. She walked over and set her hand on her shoulder. "Hello." She said with a bright smile. "My name is Zaxelci Maski, though I'd prefer to be called 'Zax'. Do you mind if I sit here with you?"

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fishylishy on Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:57 pm

Heart pounding from the shock of someone openly approaching her, Alice blinked twice. "N--No, not in the least. I'd appreciate the company, actually," She stuttered. She was nervous. Alice couldn't clearly remember the last time she had sat with someone for lunch. It would prove to be interesting, she decided. Perhaps this Zax could help her, give her some information. The air seemed to thicken in her lungs. Her pulse raced as she asked just one simple question. "So, Zax, where are you from?" And Alice dared to hope that she would get an answer that could help her.

fishylishy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:16 am

This quetion surpirsed Zax. "Umm, actually, I was abandoned at 2 and Mrs. Fairrier found me with a note. The note said, 'We can't keep our daughter with us anymore, please take care of her. Her name is Zaxelci Maski.' So I have lived right next door to the school with my aunt- well she isn't actually my aunt, I just call her that..." Zax realized that she was talking a lot and became nervous. "Ahh-Umm," she stamered, "So-ah-you see, I really from...right...um...here. What about you?"

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fishylishy on Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:29 am

Alice fidgeted nervously, not knowing how to properly answer that question without lying--but without giving herself away. "Well, I don't know," She waited for Zax's reaction and then continued. "I woke up in a hospital. I had serious head trauma amongst other wounds, but nobody else was found with me. I think they said 'She is an orphan'. They said I'd sometimes get flashes of the past--my friends, family, home, and that it would be confusing. And I do."

fishylishy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:53 pm

Hana walked outside with kaida. "Look," Kaida said excitedly and pointed at two girls sitting together, "Let's see if you can make friends with those two." "Wha-," Hana said but Kaida was already dragging her over.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fishylishy on Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:09 pm

"Hello," Alice looked up, masking her grimace with a fake, cheery smile that seemed to light up her whole face in the shade of the tree. She was not particularly happy about having more company--she had drawn enough attention to herself for one day, and besides, she had yet to ask Zax more revealing questions. But these two girls seemed to be friendly--Alice couldn't deny them anything. "Would you like to sit with us? I am Alice and this is Zax--please join us." Her teeth were slightly bared. This was pushing her limits, and her demonic side was starting to grow uneasy. Suddenly she felt determined to make these girls helpful. They had to be able to help. They just had to.

fishylishy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:01 pm

"I'm kaida," Kaida said happily, "and this is my friend Hana." "Ah," Hana said starting to get nervous with all the eyes fixed on her. Hana went behind Kaida. "Nice to meet you," She whispered from Kaida's back. Kaida laughed, "Hana's just shy she lost her memory when I found her wondering the city with some other friends." "Kaida please quit talking about me," Hana whispered.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vampdemon on Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:25 pm

Name: Vampkid
Sex: Male
Race: Demon
Looks:
Bio: Demon, abandoned at birth. uses powers for whatever he feels like.
Personality: HYPER and mostly spontanious
Other: has ADHD and wears a jacket over his wngs most the time and usually disapears in mid air doing a king of teleporting to somewhere else.

vampdemon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlearaQueenVampires on Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:24 pm

Cool welcome Vampdemon.

AlearaQueenVampires
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:35 pm

ooc: You know you didn't answer my question

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlearaQueenVampires on Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:43 pm

OOC: Yes you can.

AlearaQueenVampires
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:21 pm

Zax suddenly remembered that she wanted to talk to Ztars and jumped up. "Ah, Alice, I would love to stay and chat, but I remembered that I have some important questions for my aunt. You can come along if you'd like..." Zax didn't know if this was the right question to ask, but she felt as though she was finally making a friend and wanted to talk a little longer. "It's just questions like why I've never gone to school before, and why she lives away from the rest of her family. She really wouldn't mind you being there, as long as I plaster a smile on my face..."

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:52 pm

Name: Kaida Kilo
Sex: female
Race: Dark Angel
Looks: Dark brown hair with blue eyes she wears a black jacket with a black skirt under the black jacket is a white shirt.
Bio: She was abandon by her parents and an orphanage found her. At age 8 she ran away and lived in an elemantry dorm then at age 15 she found Hana who lost her memory.
Personality: Energetic and hyper

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fishylishy on Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:43 pm

She pondered that for a brief moment. Zax seemed resourceful, but what if the deal turned out empty? Or even worse, what if Zax found out her secrets? Alice shuddered ever so slightly. "Well," She began, nervous and questioning, "I have about thirty minutes till my next class--alright." She twirled apple in her hands as she stood. "Let's go."

fishylishy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:29 pm

"Yay!" Zax exclaimed. "Let's go!" they packed up their stuff then left. The walk was pretty quiet and so it went by quickly. They arrived to the classroom with in five minutes. "Hello, Ztars! This is a conversation between Guardian and Niece, not Teacher and Student. First of all, I see that your not busy, do speak to me-thruthfully."
Ztars stood up and gazed at Alice. "Who's this?" She asked, her voice sounding a slight bit cold.
"Ztars, meet my first friend, Alice. Alice, this is Ztars."
"Alice let me speak to you for a second." Ztars grabbed Alice's arm and dragged her into a corner of the room. "Alice." She said so quietly, Zax couldn't hear. "I know what you are. Since 'I' am a human married to a demon, I was given the gift of 'sensing'. What I can sense is Angels, Dark Angels, and Demons, so obviously I know what you are. Don't hurt Zaxelci or it will be me and six demons chasing you. Got it?" Ztars then dragged her back to were Zax was.
"Ok, Ztars, first question." Zax started. "Why do you live seperately from uncle Bal?"
"He likes the dark better. I wanted to stay near this school, so I could get to work easily."
'Hmp!" Zax snorted, she wanted more than that. "Next, why do you only let me visit your family once a year?"
"Now I can tell you some more interesting things..." Ztars took a long breath before comtinuing. "My family is a family of 'Demons'. All of them but me. Like in the stories I used to tell you, of the Demons, Angels, and Dark Angels."
"Hmm, I always knew something was weird." She was more surprised than she was letting her voice show.
"Dear, don't worry. They won't harm people. The most demonic of them are the eldest two. They were raised by their father. The twins are evil, but in a more human way, like being major flirts and perverts. They were half raised by me. Sweet Maki is nothing like a demon, so don't fear. He was intirely raised by me, but when you arrived the angels asked if he could be removed, so that no accidental harm came to you. You may speak to Maki about this, but don't tell the eldest two. They would surely hate you. You may or may not tell the twins. I;m just warning you, they may torment you a bit if you do."
"Wow..." Was all Zax could say.
"Alice, you must tell no one. I'm sorry you had to hear this. Just consider it a waring..."

estalu
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!