Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Dark Angel (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Dark Angel (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlearaQueenVampires on Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:35 pm

As everyone knows there are angels in heaven. But some of them go to earth to live. Some help, others give advise, and some don't do anything. Lastly there are Dark Angels, nither good or evil they do as they will. They have the power to kill and heal. Angelica is a Dark Angel that lives on earth. She goes to High School and has friends. She is like a normal kid except for the fact that she is an Angel.

Name:
Sex:
Race: (Angle, Dark Angel, Demon, Human)
Looks: (pics are ok)
Bio:
Personality:
Other:

Name: Angelica White
Sex: Female
Race: Dark Angel
Looks: Image
Bio: She was born in heaven to two angels Maliki and Sarah. She grew up on Earth and has human friends. She has never used her power to kill and will not ever use it for evil.
Personality: Scarcastic and funny she doesn't take any crap from anyone.
Other: She cast a spell on her necklace so it will hide her wings.

Characters needed:
Angelica's sister Rebecca
Raphial the demon
Maliki
Sarah
Nikki Angelica's friend
Any other people are also welcome just post a profile and I'll see if it works.

Rules:
Make them up.
Aleara the Vampire Queen

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlearaQueenVampires
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Dark Angel (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AkaTyou on Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:41 am

((is there a ooc forum link to this or do we pm you our profiles? o.o ))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AkaTyou
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:00 am

Name: Zaxelci Maski ( zacks-el-see )
Race: Angel (posed as human)
Looks:
Bio: Orphaned at 2, Zax (Zaxelci) was picked up by a passing by wife. This wife was a women named Ztars. Her husband was a great deomn lord named, Baltimore. Their family was permitted to live on earth to study what humans and the angels (and dark agels) were doing. Ztars and Baltimore had 5 children, Sansony, Hamog, Grey and Link, and the youngest Maki. Maki was a little boy of 4 when Ztars brought Zax home. His older siblings were a 12 year old girl (Sansony), a 10 year old boy (Hamog), and two 5 year old twin boys (Grey and Link). Sansony, Hamog, Grey and Link, and their father were living in a grand house in the forest. But Ztars was a kind lady and liked to stay near people, so she lived in a house next to a high school. Maki had lived with his mother up until the time when Zax came then was forced to live with his father so that she would stay safe. Every Christmas Ztars and Zax would visit the others at the mansion in the woods and every year they marveled at how pretty she was getting. Now she is 15 and in highschool with Maki at age 17 and Grey and Link at age 18. She has no friends yet but is confident she will make some. She has a hot temper when she gets angry and could kick anyones butt if they made her mad enough.
Personality: Cheerful, hyper, fragile, sweet and kind.
Other: She knows nothing of her dear aunt Ztars's family being demons.

Maybe other can be Ztars family as well?

Hope it sounds good! I'm looking forward to this...
Last edited by estalu on Wed May 06, 2009 11:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlearaQueenVampires on Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:32 am

I like it your in. And no there is no OOC profile so just post your profile here. We'll start RPing as soon as we get some more people. :) Thanks for joining!

AlearaQueenVampires
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:37 pm

OK that works. Thanks for letting me in, can wait to get started!!! I can already tell it's going to be really, really fun. My inner Zax is excited, too. She says, "Yippee! Thank you so much! I love random role playing!!! Yay!" She is really cheerful right now thanks to you! :)

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlearaQueenVampires on Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:50 pm

Your welcome. I hope we get more people soon.

AlearaQueenVampires
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:29 pm

Name: Frank urban; Fraz ur'blu
Sex: male
Race: demon
Looks:
Human: 6'1, 210 lbs with dark blonde hair & bright blue eyes.
Demonic: 18 foot tall blue skinned monster with two black, bat-like wings and large ears. His eyes are small and grey/white while his moulth is unusually large and filled with fangs.
Bio: Frank is the mortal form of fraz ur'blu, the prince of deception, he was banished to earth by a cabal of lesser demons who wished for his powers.
Personality: Deceptive & sly, frank prefers to act the quiet, shy individual, though he can easily range from insane crime boss to overly patriotic zealot.
Other: Frank has a variety of demonic powers, but rarely uses them as they draw unwanted attention while he plots his revenge.

Kargoth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlearaQueenVampires on Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:49 pm

Accepted. Have fun with this RP. :)

AlearaQueenVampires
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AkaTyou on Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:01 pm

Name: Hatsuharu Neelix
Sex: male
Race: Demon
Looks: http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa82 ... Anime2.jpg
Bio: Hatsuharu was orphaned at an early age and was adopted into a family of scholars. He never quite fit in and wanted to chose his own life instead of having it picked out for him. He left to live with his now-auntie and has stayed there ever since, enrolling in high school to at least attempt to be human.
Personality: He's shy around people and cold, but can be obnoxious to everything that is important going on. He respects his elders, but that doesn't mean he'll listen to them half of the time.
Other: He barley knows any of his demonic powers yet and avoids large crowds in case his emotions get out of hand and he might unleash his powers on the surrounding people.

AkaTyou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gweniveir on Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:22 pm

OOC: This looks great! I'll post my intro if I'm in.(End OOC)

Name: Celeste
Race: Angel
Looks: 6'3, very slender. Celeste has black hair that goes down her back and has ice blue eyes. She hides her wings with an enchanted ring. OOC: I'm looking for a picture that gives the basic idea. Her human form is different than her angel form. This is her angel form.http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20angel/Shadow_Queen1/anime%20angels/Whiteangelwings.jpg?o=80
Bio: Celeste lost her memory of Heaven, so she decided to go back to Earth and see if anything sparks her memory. She dislikes Dark Angels because she believes they aren't trustworthy.
Personality: Very sparky. Celeste will volunteer for almost anything at school and loves nature.
Other: Celeste is deadly. She is trained in martial arts and knows how to wield a sword, dagger, among other things. Also, she can send energy at people, but she would never to so to a human. She can move objects for short distances with her mind.
Last edited by Gweniveir on Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gweniveir
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fishylishy on Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:37 pm

Name: Alice Brandoni

Race: A hybrid--somewhere in between a demon and dark angel--a demonic angel? (Is this okay?)

Looks: Her skin is the color of the inside of a Three Musketeer's bar. Her face is high-cheek boned and low set. Her eyes are a warm, neon dark green. Her hair is wavy and thick, waist length, and a beautiful shade of rusted mahogany. She's six foot, thin, and built on the arms. She is self conscious about her "small" chest size, but otherwise has a charming figure. She looks small, but is usually not in the mood for annoyances.

Bio: Alice awoke, knowing her past history (demons, angels, heaven, ect)--but she was in the hospital on Earth in a small town. The doctors claimed she had probably suffered brain damage. No parents or family were found. She was adopted, but soon filed for legal permission to become an "adult". She goes to high school in the very town she was found in, searching for answers and trying to figure out why she sometimes wants to kill innocent people.

Personality: Clever, smart, and sardonic, Alice is usually fairly hyper but controls herself so that nobody notices.

Other: Sometimes she feels the need to hurt someone or something.

)))Intro coming soon, once accepted. Is this alright?)))))

fishylishy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlearaQueenVampires on Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:46 pm

All accepted. Were just waiting for someone to play Raphial and Rebecca. Happy RPing.

AlearaQueenVampires
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fishylishy on Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:50 pm

((OOC--Who are they? I can play them too?))

(((OOC://Alice's intro)))

Alice sighed, frustration furrowing her thin brows, running her fingers across the smooth, pale teak desktop. Mr. Barja was rambling on in his harsh, scratchy voice in the front of the room, nervously tapping his own desk with a ruler, obviously not wanting to move his three hundred pounds. He was ADHD, or so Alice assumed from his fidgety behavior.

She was in thought, thinking about some of the other students. Her main duty, or in her mind, was finding some answers this year. Her junior year had to prove more helpful than her sophomore has—that was her resolution for the year. Tapping her finger ever so slightly, Alice blinked one eye shut.

“Alice! What was the practice of Ahimsa?!” Barja barked. A few students sighed and looked at her for the answer—they, themselves, had not been paying attention and were curious to know, in case they were horrifically called upon too.

Her voice, alike to the low melody of piano notes, rang out on the classroom. She recited the answer in a charming perfection. “Ahimsa is the practice of non-violence—mainly used by Ghandi and Martin Luther—”

“Yes, yes! I didn’t ask you to go into detail, you know!” He snapped back, flushing purple. The other students laughed and stared at her as Barja rambled on about ahimsa.

Alice dug her nails into the palm of her hand. Her world spun around her. Her breaths shortened into shallow pools of air that she couldn’t observe. She felt so stuffy. /Kill them all
/a small, chortling voice inside her begged. /Kill them and then fly away
kill
/she shook her head. No, she wouldn’t blow it today. She wouldn’t, even if it killed her to resist. She buried her face in her hands and cringed, terrified of herself. /I wish I hadn’t come./

fishylishy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:33 am

Zaxelci was just about to leave for school and was a little worried knowing she would be late, when she found a note on her room door from Ztars that said, "Zaxelci, dear, when you get to school, I will be your home room teacher. I know you slept in today, so I will tell the other students in that class that you weren't feeling well this morning and that I gave you leave."
"Doting aunt..." she thought. "I have to go to school, even if she did give me leave. It just wouldn't be fair to the other students! Besides, I want to make friends, too!" Zax had never really made a true friend becuase Ztars had kept her at home, until this year when Zax asked if she could go to school. Ztars was reluctant, but finally gave in after a month of serious thinking.

Zax grabbed her books and ran out the door. She had already decided that she would make cookies as her appoligy for being late. As she cheerful walked into the high school, she relized she has no clue were she was going. She stood there in the hall way trying to deliberate what she was going to do...

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlearaQueenVampires on Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:31 pm

Angelica was walking to class when saw a girl looking confused in the hall. She walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hi, I'm Angelica White, do you need help?" she asked smiling. She looked her over and realized she had never seen this girl before. "Are you new here?" she asked. "It's just I know almost everyone here and I've never seen you before." she bit her lip and tilted her head to the side waiting for the girl to talk.

AlearaQueenVampires
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:27 pm

Name: Hana Akari
Sex: female
Race: (Angle, Dark Angel, Demon, Human) Demon
Looks: (pics are ok)I can't get pics to work on here. Blond hair in a ponytail and wears purple skirt and cut shirt and has really pale skin. Her eyes are violet.
Bio: She doesn't remember much some students found her wondering around the town and they took her back to the dorm. They asked her questions but all she remebered was her name and age.
Personality:Quiet and shy
Other:A klutz
ooc: Thanks for sending me the PM AlearaQueenVampires

chrysalia
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlearaQueenVampires on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:37 pm

OOC: No problem your accepted.

AlearaQueenVampires
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:02 am

AlearaQueenVampires wrote:Angelica was walking to class when saw a girl looking confused in the hall. She walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hi, I'm Angelica White, do you need help?" she asked smiling. She looked her over and realized she had never seen this girl before. "Are you new here?" she asked. "It's just I know almost everyone here and I've never seen you before." she bit her lip and tilted her head to the side waiting for the girl to talk.

Zac looked up. This girl looked nice enough to trust. "Your right I am new." She said smiling. "My name is Zaxelci Maski, do you know where I can find my aunt, Mrs. Ztars Fairier's class room? She has my schedual, so I don't know what I'm doing..."

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlearaQueenVampires on Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:26 am

"Just follow me." Angelica smiled. She lead Zax through three different hallways when she came to a door. "Your aunt is in here." she said. "Just be quiet cause she's already got a some kids in there." she smiled kindly. "And if you need anything else just find me."

AlearaQueenVampires
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:40 pm

"Ok," Zax said, "thanks a whole lot." She walked into the class room already knowing what was to come... "Zax!" Ztars exclaimed. "Oh, dear! What are you doing here?"
"Sorry I'm late, Mrs. Fairier. I'm told that I should get my schedule from you, is that right?"
"Yes, dear... Class, this is Zaxelci Maski. She is our new student."
Zac turned toward the other students. "Hello. It's very nice to meet you. Please, just call me Zax. I hope we all become good friends..."
"Please come here to get your schedual, Miss Maski."
Zax walked to where Ztars stood and excepted her schedual. "You can't always keep me at home, Ztars." She wispered. "I'm not a little kid anymore. Let me make friends... and later, tell me why you've kept me stuck in the house all these years..."
"Please, take your seat, Miss Maski."
"Yes, Ma'am."

estalu
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!