Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dark Descendants: Worries of a Black Son”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dark Descendants: Worries of a Black Son

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryuu Takeshi on Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:19 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dark Descendants: Worries of a Black Son"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryuu Takeshi
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Dark Descendants: Worries of a Black Son

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:25 am

Mind if I reserve Human Female 2? :)
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryuu Takeshi on Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:54 am

You got it. Please take your time while creating your character but don't take too long.

Ryuu Takeshi
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:01 pm

Hello! May I reserve Demon Female 4? :3

Kapento
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryuu Takeshi on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:36 pm

Welcome Kapento. As I told Byte take your time while creating your character but please don't take too long.

I like well thought out characters after all

Ryuu Takeshi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deiocculus on Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:16 pm

Might I reserve Human Male 2? I'll try to, at the very least, have them in by Saturday.
Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?

Enough to break the ice.

Hahahahhaha im a dork

Deiocculus
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryuu Takeshi on Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:48 pm

Got you down.

Four down another four to go I hope by the time the RP actually starts we'll have every one.

Ryuu Takeshi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:26 pm

Hi! I would like to reserve demon female 3. I should be able to do the character at this week. Maybe even during tomorrow
Don't worry, I don't bite...
But I might scratch

=^.^=

Pantheran
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryuu Takeshi on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:44 pm

Got ya down and please don't do a rushed job. I do accept W.I.P characters, how ever those people who have {W.I.P} tacked on next to their name will have to finish before they can start posting.

Edit If there is a specific type of demon you'd like please send me a PM with the type's name and data you can even create your own species of demon get the info and I'll add it as soon as I can

Ryuu Takeshi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:11 pm

Not going to rush, but I based the character on the character I have done earlier so it was easy to do. I really like to rp with that character and I think it fits to this. Hopefully you like it as well. Her personality might be confusing at first, but trust me it'll make sense later on when the rp starts. And just a note, even if I base my characters to older ones, there's always differences (bio in this case for example) so it's not like I hadn't thought my character at all. It's still slightly WIP but I'm pretty sure I can do the rest during the weekend.

Pantheran
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:54 pm

Character is submitted! Hopefully you’ll like her.

Any problems, just let me know. :3

Kapento
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryuu Takeshi on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:29 pm

Okay guys gotta a question. Are any of you good with playing two characters? I honestly am unable to because I only tend to focus on my main character. Or if you have the same problem as me, would you know of anyone who might be interested or willing to join?

I may be asking a bit much from you guys but I would like to fill all the slots before we begin.

Ryuu Takeshi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:23 am

I guess we only really need one more human character for this to work. And no, I'm not good at working with two characters either, unless they're related in one way or another. You could always post a Roleplayers wanted thread? Maybe that'll work. *shrug*

Byte
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:56 pm

I’d agree. Perhaps making a Roleplayers Wanted thread would drum up some interest. I occasionally work with two characters though I also tend to put the focus more on one over the other, some times. I suppose if the worst case scenario happens I could maybe make a human character, but that’s only if no one else can fill one of the roles.

Kapento
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deiocculus on Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:57 pm

I could, if necessary, take on another character. I have the time, seeing as it's summer vacation for me. It may however, be best if someone else does. If no one else does however, I'd be willing to. Making a 'Roleplayer's Wanted' thread first however, would be better.

Deiocculus
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryuu Takeshi on Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:35 pm

Okay looks like I'm going to be making a Roleplayer's wanted thread.

Edit Can't bring my self to do it partly cause I can't find the right words and secondly I would like to try play two characters one last time. Now before you start telling me to man up and get it done I would also like to state that it's not as simple as manning up I can't find the right words because I had a nagging feeling that it wouldn't turn out the way I would hope so yeah don't take it the wrong way.

Ryuu Takeshi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:48 am

Well, when I was searching writers for my old rp, I just posted shorten version of the intro and "Looking forward to rp with you" or something like that to the end. One option is also to tell what kind of characters you're looking for.

And I'm not able to take another character right now. I have controlled several characters at once but for now I settle just one, sorry.

Pantheran
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:31 pm

So, weird question. Maybe. Has everyone met before, or possibly, "vaguely" know about each other, or...?

I'm asking this because I'm about ready to fill in that relationship bit, but I'm not sure whether or not I should fill it out for everyone. Incidentally, were we supposed to work out who's gonna have a pact with who before the roleplay starts?

Byte
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryuu Takeshi on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:36 pm

I don't plan on everyone having met before. So I guess they will have some vague knowledge of each other and that could be from reputation or having heard a rumor but it is just enough knowledge to make something like a first impression assessment.

And as for the pact I leave that up to you guys all you have to do is PM the person who your character will sign a pact with if your a demon PM some one with a human or one with a human PM one with a Demon

Ryuu Takeshi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:11 am

Quick question.

I was just wondering, but do the demons know that the other demons are actually demons? Like, would Desmoro know that Nero and Midnight are demons, or just assume they were normal students?

I’m just about to work on my characters relationship section, so I was just wondering. :3

Kapento
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!