Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

DarK PinK SKY

DarK PinK SKY

a part of “DarK PinK SKY”, a fictional universe by Seijichan.

In the future, war has caused the world's elite to retreat within a protected city called Eden. After seven years, a contraceptive drug was released to control population, backfiring when a number of children were born with strange powers and appearances.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “DarK PinK SKY”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: DarK PinK SKY

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:04 pm

Oh god, I don't even know what's going on IC now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijichan on Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:54 am

@Code: Basically nothing. There isn't that much so it should be no problem to read through it and go with the flow of things.

@All: Okay, I'm going to have to ask people to start making some character interactions, otherwise this thing is a dead duck.
Flipping over a table in anger: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Putting the table back nicely: ┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)

Throwing the guy who put the table back nicely: (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seijichan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:13 am

The last few days I've been trying to find time to finish my characters (or even to post at my other RP's at all) but simply do not seem to find the time to do so. Please forgive me... thank you for reserving the spots for me, but as it seems right now I will not be able to finish my characters any time soon (if at all). Once I finish them, I don't even know how much time I would have to post and how many posts I would be able to do in a week... so I don't know if it is a good idea. Once again, thank you for reserving the spots for me and would really have loved joining this RP, but there just isn't time enough right now. I... think I will have to refrain from joining, in order to keep up with school and everything. >_< Sorry for all the trouble.

Gladis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijichan on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:26 am

That's alright, things happen. At least you've posted to explain this. I think everyone else just ran off and said nothing.

Seijichan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:03 am

These past few days hasn't been treating me well.

I need to rest up before I could make a post. Goddamn me and my weak body.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:30 pm

Ah, you wanted an answer? Well... I made my post latest before you and Neon, and with Rei being alone, I figured to wait for an interaction somewhere. (´ω` )

Maybe we can recall someday, and meet again

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijichan on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:26 pm

Don't worry about it, Fuyu. If you want, you can have Rei head toward the Hunter's headquarters so she can have some interaction with Toyo, and then I have special plans for Yuuki.

Seijichan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonBursts on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:23 am

Ain't no party like an S-Club Party~
Something That's Original And Unique And Creative.

NeonBursts
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonBursts on Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:45 am

Assuming no one read this.... Which is doubt anyone does.

Seiji is moving soon and won't have internet for an undetermined amount of time and thus won't be posting. Not that anyone else is. That's okay, that kind of shit always happens on here unless with people you really trust. So, don't worry about posting anymore. No point.

Okay.

Bye.

NeonBursts
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:25 am

No more Dark Pink Sky? :c

code6435
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!