Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dark Warriors Roleplay

Dark Warriors Roleplay

a part of “Dark Warriors Roleplay”, a fictional universe by Black.

Warriors of the elements, train for Dark and Light's return. Which will you side with? {CLOSED}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dark Warriors Roleplay”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dark Warriors Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:11 am

@HiddenNymph, I noticed the question you asked on the actual RP, and it's absolutely fine. You can create your own situations, weather they are good or not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scromf9001 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:48 am

just saying, i think (if it is okay for the rest) that i will make Sean's and Light's post individually, so to be more specific in the place, and make the understanding a little bit easier... idk, thought it was a good idea

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scromf9001
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:25 am

I think that would make it a lot easier to read, it is a good idea. So go for it ^^

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horzta_01 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:09 am

Apparently, it is apparent xd....

Progress is a bit slow as people are Rping on their own side of the world...
Roleplays I created:
A Spy-Sassin Roleplay

Horzta_01
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:20 am

Don't worry about it, we only started yesterday, besides the weekend is tomorrow :D

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horzta_01 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:26 am

That be true.... that be true.... the chick is a little bit strong though...

No offense to the creator, but some people might get mad if their foe is somebody who can teleport and draw out weapons, believe I did that in one roleplay, and it made the whole Roleplay thread hate me xD

I hope she has a weakness though, like she easily get's drained or has an interval between skills(like Pein)

Horzta_01
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:34 am

XD i'm sure she'll be fine, we just have to see. If anything really does bother you then tell me and i'll do my best to sort it.

Added some locations with pictures. (was bored) :D

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horzta_01 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:38 am

Well will you allow me to update my profile now and again cause I can't think of any powers now aside from rising a pillar of soil from the ground. That and my character is weak, I mean he doesn't even know how to defend himself.

His a wimp xD

Horzta_01
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:42 am

XD No problem, i'll probably be doing the same. *can't think of everything at once*

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horzta_01 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:14 am

So is this fixed on like, "Dark is absolutely gonna win at the end", or will we leave it to the Roleplay itself?

Horzta_01
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:19 am

Leave it to the roleplay obviously, I aint gonna plan out an ending XD I just make the setting and you guys do the story. What's the fun in planning out how everything is going to end? For all you know the New Dark Warrior or even the New Water warrior will rule the world! XD I have no idea.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:23 am

Sounds like way too much responsibility for Einz.

I wanna double check this before I do something stupid. Are the warriors common knowledge or a hidden group?

Censored69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:28 am

As in do others know about them? Normal people?

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:28 am

Yep

Censored69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horzta_01 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:33 am

I don't think so.... For all I know that chick is crazy... -points at some random woman-

My character doesn't know his a warrior yet...

Horzta_01
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:36 am

Yep, everyone has heard the 'traditional' fairy tale of Light and Dark:

"Long ago, a man called Dark came to Earth. He wanted to rule the world and caused chaos wherever he went. God sent another man, called Light, in order to kill Dark. However Dark was too powerful and almost killed Light. God saw that he needed help so he sent 5 warriors of Light, Water, Earth, Wind and Fire. Together they sealed Dark away never to be seen again. However Dark's assistant remained, he sealed Light and the Warrior of Light. He attempted to seal the others, but had no succession, instead he was also sealed. The Warriors passed on their powers in order to protect the world when Dark comes back to life."

That's the version which everyone knows. I'll post that on the front page as well.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:39 am

It doesn't matter if he knows or not, it's probably better that he doesn't know XD

Considering you dont have to believe that story, some people haven't heard it. It's an old story and has gradually died out.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scromf9001 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:45 am

oh please, we all know Light will pawn all the warriors as well as Dark :D

Scromf9001
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:48 am

okay. well ill post later. got rushed out am doing this from my cell phone. thanks

Censored69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:48 am

XD 6 powerful Warriors against anyone would pawn. They may not be as strong as Light or Dark, but together they really are XD.

Black
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!