Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Multiverse

Dark Zero Empire

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Dark Zero Empire

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gundam Gears on Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:28 am

A rather large gundam of black and red metal would drop from the sky, looking down upon the planet. It looked about it, not sure what to think of the destruction. The gundams eye's would begin to glow red, as it scanned the area for heat signatures. A loud voice would be heard from the Gundam as follows.

"Peace shall not come without war. You people, people of Wing City and fighters of W.I.N.G.E.D. have taken a great blow to your loved life and family. Well, I Gundam Gears, leader of the Dark Zero Empire say Give your enemies an even bigger blow. They take out two million of your citizens, you take out four million of theirs. Do not give up, even if you have only one man left. Fight back and show them what happens when you mess with the peace."

Inside the gundam, Gears would begin to write a letter, using a small black pen and writing on a rather old, sandy looking paper. He would begin to write upon this letter as follows.

"Dear Leon Gray,
I have come to your aid in your time of war. I have built you ten Tauros Mobile suits and have also made you eight tanks, 2.7 million rifles and also, I have ordered new uniforms for your soldiers. This may not be enough, but I am working hard on this. The peace shall be restored. All these weapons are at 97 degrees north, northeast. Please, when you get there, let me know also, I have a special gift for you in my hanger. I think you should rather like it.

In times of war, In the name of Dark Zero Empire
SMS-EVA-0666 / Gundam Gears
Thank you."

When this letter was complete, Gears opened up his gundams visor, knowing it was risky to do this, He closed the letter and through it into the winds. If the Gods were with him, this letter would reach the feet of Leon. Gears would then close his visor to his gundam and kick back in his SMS-EVA-0666 and wait for a reply.
Though my right hand is made of metals, I am still a normal man.. For the normality is always there, you just don't know it..(I build Gundams)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gundam Gears
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.