Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Darker than Black, Brighter than White

a part of “Darker than Black, Brighter than White”, a fictional universe by Forensic_Anthro.

In 2050, a mysterious gate appears and the stars disappear and are replaced with fake ones. At the same time, emotionless people with mysterious abilities appear, using the power of these fake stars as their own.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Darker than Black, Brighter than White”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:52 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Darker than Black, Brighter than White"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
noot noot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Darker than Black, Brighter than White

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:47 am

I'd like to reserve the Doll, please~ I should have the character submitted by tomorrow. c:
And I'm pretty sure that I'm only human;;
Then again I could be [W R O N G]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:54 am

Your spot is reserved!

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:17 am

Submitted~!

Hope he looks alright. I wasn't completely certain about the origin of Dolls, nor just how strict the Syndicate is about cutting its employers off from their former lives, haha.

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:48 am

Looks good to me! ^_^

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MiraMija on Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:15 am

May I reserve the second in command? I'll make it later today.
Sofia Sartor: Who are you messer?
Ezio Auditore: Only the most interesting man in your life.

MiraMija
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:15 pm

Sorry, Mira. We've already gotten three submissions for the Second-in-Command. You're still welcome to submit, but I'd prefer it be for one of the regular Contractor positions. If you want to request a role for me to consider tossing in, feel free to ask. From what I see, the character I accepted was submitted right about at the same time as yours. If you want to see if smellie_catt will give up the spot to you or if you can come to an agreement, feel free.

As for epicnukeguy and littlexvamp, I'll send you both PMs in a moment entailing what I would like to request that you change in your character profiles.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:41 pm

It looks like I may have to add another role or two. If y'all want a "special role" added, now's the time to send me over any requests for it you might have. ^_^

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:01 pm

I'm assuming all the Contractor spots have been filled then?
"there are two
types of tired,
I suppose one is a dire need of sleep
the other is a dire need of peace"

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StefanLF on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:21 pm

Wondering, If you accept Drake, Could i make him defect from the syndicate early in the story to show the untrust between contractors??

StefanLF
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:26 pm

@Imbecile: Nope, there's still one spot left.

@StefanLF: Sounds good, but what would you do with him from there?

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StefanLF on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:29 pm

Give him some evidence to turn against the different companies and try to turn some over?

StefanLF
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:42 pm

Sounds like an interesting idea. Last question- how does it contribute to the overall plot? (You can PM the answer to me if you want it to be a 'surprise' or something along those lines)

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Can, um, I have a character sent in that isn't part of the Syndicate? Like a lone vigilante or something close to it?
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:06 pm

How would your lone vigilante character interact with the main group? Feel free to PM me or post here.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:53 am

@Forensic:
GIMME DAT SPOT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
I'll have the profile in soon!

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:40 am

@Imbecile: Hahaha. Will do. I'll check in again in the morning afternoon to see if anyone's submitted or edited their characters or anything. ^_^

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:10 am

I was thinking maybe she could get in their way... ALOT.

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Sounds fine with me if you think you can do it, BlueWind.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:14 pm

Now that all of our main spots our filled, shall we start, say, tomorrow or Saturday? I suppose it really depends on when I wake up tomorrow and how tired I am after I help out at the local Halloween carnival... xP

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!