Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! »

Players Wanted: 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP »

Darkest Powers

Darkest Powers

a part of “Darkest Powers”, a fictional universe by Sweetiebelle.

In every human world, there lies a select few that possess powers no regular human has seen. But, those who have these powers are constantly hunted, on the run from scientific groups who only want to experiment on them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Darkest Powers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Darkest Powers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:22 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Darkest Powers"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Say that you love me,
even if it's not true
And say that this storm,
is just passing through.

And baby, tell me you're not leaving
That it's just the rainy season

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweetiebelle
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Darkest Powers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:45 pm

May I reserve a female half-demon? Armstrong :3
Nevermind, I won't be as active this week ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dreammuffin
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladyelaine1245 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:27 pm

May I reserve the Female witch? Armstrong

ladyelaine1245
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:12 pm

Can I reserve telekinetic Volo?
Password for reservation: Armstrong

Fallen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:32 pm

May I please reserve a female half-demon?

password: Armstrong

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:11 pm

Armstrong. I submitted a male half demon

fonkyomom
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:11 pm

@ladyelaine
You may! Great!

@Fallen
Yes! Reserved ^.^

@Ever
Please specify which major and minor you want, or I don't know which to reserve.

Sweetiebelle
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:14 pm

@fonkyo
I'm sorry, but you had to reserve it before you submitted. I have to reject your character :(

Sweetiebelle
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:15 pm

It doesn't say so in the rules. That seems a tad unfair

fonkyomom
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:19 pm

I didn't think I needed to, considering it is basically an unspoken rule since I've been on here. But, since I guess I did not make that clear in the rules, you may resubmit your character. I'm sorry. I'll add that now.

Sweetiebelle
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:48 pm

Well I'm still relatively knew, but I have a few characters under my belt here now and from what I observed, character reservations are helpful when you want a character but can't make the sheet right that moment. Otherwise it's first come first serve, unless the GM makes reservations mandatory. I've even seen several that say a reservation doesn't guarantee you a spot if there are multiple submissions for the same character. So I just go by the rules I can read.

That being an unspoken rule is a fallacy if everyone doesn't actually use the same system. Thanks for being understanding.

fonkyomom
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:33 pm

Sorry about that ^^| Had to decide on which type.. can I have a Fire as my major and an Exustio as my sub? ^^ Thank you~

Ever
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:16 pm

@funkyo
I didn't know

@Ever
Alright, reserved!

Sweetiebelle
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:20 pm

Oops.

I forgot to include species in the charrie sheet! Can everyone go into their charries and add that in the first section? I'll add it to the one on info now.

@funkyo
What kind of half demon is Max?

Sweetiebelle
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:24 pm

I'd like to reserve the Tempestra please.

Also... Armstrong

Zoey26123
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:27 pm

@Zoey
I'm sorry, but all three available half demons have been reserved/taken :(

Sweetiebelle
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:00 am

Opps, didn't see them. Okay, thanks anyway.

Zoey26123
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:27 am

Well met everyone! As you can see, my name is Shishio! I saw this in the nifty little Newest Roleplays bar, and thought it would be very fun! X3

@Miss Sweetiebelle, would it be ok if I reserved the werewolf role? I would love to play him. I also have a question about which werewolf type you're using. Do you prefer the full-bodied wolf type that has no human features, a la Twilight? Or are you more of a humanoid, e.g. Underworld Evolution, type gal? It doesn't really matter to me, I'd play either, I'm just curious. XP

Edit: Oops, I've forgotten to post the password, so as to prove I've read the rules. It's Armstrong.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:55 am

Half an Incubus. Or desire demon

fonkyomom
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PersonaU on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:29 am

Hey ya! I would really love to reserve(Armstrong) The Sorcerer if you don't mind. I'll begin work IMMEDIATELY!!!!

PersonaU
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!