Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Daughters of Rosewater

Daughters of Rosewater

a part of “Daughters of Rosewater”, a fictional universe by HalliwellSlytherin.

This is a Private Rp between: Forget~me~not, lovechanningforever, & toysolider.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Daughters of Rosewater”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Daughters of Rosewater

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:08 am

"Daughters of Rosewater"

Two sisters, now orphans have to deal with marrying and fast. But no ordinary man could do, he must be of great reputation and of course- money. So as their only living relative, Aunt Gertrude, places it- they must hurry before the summer season ends or they'd end up marrying old bachelors. So the sisters traveled to Bath, England where socialites and blue blooded bachelors roam the streets, dropping a hanky or sending off flirtatious smiles.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Re: Daughters of Rosewater

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:54 pm

oh yeah *hurries to make my character*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lovechanningforever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:32 pm

Yes it is up, hehehe... :)

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toysolider on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:54 pm

Okay so who am I suppose to put for love interest???

toysolider
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:57 pm

wait on that, just put N/A or something. Unless you think you know who you want.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toysolider on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:28 pm

Okie Dokie! You can accept my character I'll finish the history when I read her sisters!

toysolider
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:15 am

:) I should properly double up as the earl right?

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:05 pm

Hey I changed something about Helene's personality- instead of being a loud mouth, I made her an introvert. Maybe that would create something good between the sisters. It might be crazy if both of them are too extrovert.

Imma message one RPer if he is interested in playing the Earl.

lovechanningforever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:11 pm

@lovechanningforever: Ok great tell me what they say.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:44 pm

He/She will look into it and will have a reply as soon as she/he can.
I'm not sure how much use I'll be in a Georgian setting (history is my biggest weak point) but I'd love to discuss it to get a feel for the idea (to see if I can do it.)

I've linked the roleplay to our PM, hopefully it will work.

lovechanningforever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:52 am

Hopefully your right, so should we wait on him or do you guys want to start this now?

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:41 pm

So Im gonna post the earl later in class now

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:09 pm

Sorry I haven't posted like I promised, I need to finish my mid-term project before I can have any fun.

:( Hopefully I'll be done by tomorrow.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:30 pm

Are we pushing through with this RP? I hope it doesn't end so soon- I really really really like it.

lovechanningforever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:00 pm

Yes we're pushing though, I'm working on my post right now... but you guys don't need to wait for my post as they havn't even met either man yet.

Sorry I havn't gotten it up sooner, the site crashed threw me of track.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:34 pm

Sorry I havn't posted I got overwhelmed by school work that I had to do! but I'm done with my main projects so I should be able to post something, today after class.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:27 pm

UPDATE! My project wasn't up too par with my class, so I may not be able to post tonight. I will of course try to post, but you two please keep posting I will catch up.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!