Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

DAWN: A New Legacy

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

DAWN: A New Legacy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:26 am

REQS FOR ROLEPLAY:
This will be a rather literate roleplay, therefore, we have a few laws. You must at least be semi-literate, and have a good sense of combat, no I don't expect you to wield real-life-battle-expierience, or you would be at the army. Though some of you have. It's just I dislike noobs, minor spelling errors I can forgive...

THE PLOT:
Over the years, the realm of Mortals, in the regions of the world, have been peaceful. But when a foolhardy man, alone seeks great power and the ultimate wisdom, what mockery makes of him... ?

Demarr Norvusk, the foolish Orc Warlock, has raised the barbarian tribes of orcs and formed an alliance of the smaller Trolls, Orgre, and Renegade Magi tribes. These factions rise against the humans, while the mortal defenses, the royal arms of the Imperial Soldiers, the men of the west that pay tribute, as such with the wizards of the order.

However, many other factions choose to wait... And some of their leaders, you might be one, to lead your own to war... But, the other
arms lay still. The elves, pirates, necroforces, darkness, and the holies lie in wait....

THE SETTING:
A huge map that can't be listed lies as the setting, but the cities and kingdoms will be made known. You might want to picture some sort of near-to- Lord Of the Rings fiction as the setting... Only you take out certain races. Oh, and for the system, think of... Naruto, yeah. Thats all. (Not.)

EMPIRES OF THE REALM:
Names are listed in brackets, the lesser countries are shown.

Major & Lands Of The East: (Harador) The Orcs- Led by the crazed warlock, Demarr, this country wields the most vicious power and potential, held back only by the unity of the mortals in the West.

(Malviss) Troll Tribes- Your average troll- Not. Hardened by the eastern deserts, these trolls learn to cast poisen, resistant skin, and regeneration, hardy warriors, but no magic potential at all...

(Beastrom) Orgre Horde- The blundering orgre who is the type that goes, "Fee Fye Fo Fum." And isn't very intelligent. Watch out for their strength though.

(Enchantos) East Magi- They are renegade wizards who practice all forms of magic in small potential, and are to be feared for their variety of techniques.

Major & Lands Of The West: (Capitalas) Imperia Royale- The most famed city in the land, Capitalas, the regiment of trade and with it's mighty armies, fend off orcs very well indeed!

(Avasteii) Seraphim Paladins- A regiment of the holies, a seperate belief and existence. They fight to uphold christ, and they fight to spill blood for one victory.

(Silvercast) Magick Order- The city of magick and the fortress of arcane practice. Heaven knows how they conceal themselves so well, but their might is to be feared.

(Edu'Garta) Men Of The West- Barbarians. Men who are afraid of the Imperia Forces, but will willingly fight for them. Odd isn't it?

Major & Lands Of The North: The Necroforce- The Necroforce are those who master necromancy, and need I say more?

(Blackfort) Dark Knights- Don't underestimate these seemingly blundering men in armour walking around swinging a blade, they are as agile as Ninja, and as powerful as a giant.

(Nevas Mythe) The Black Cult- These practicers conduct rituals to raise their fiends and their magick, consisting of darkness and illusions, can make one tremble.

(Orede) Tainted Dwellers- Dark elves, polluted treants, dark creatures of every sinister deed shelter themselves within to make quite a fearsome force.

Major & Lands Of The South: Pureblood Elves- The elves of the South, unlike the tainted elves from Orede, are the real fact... And in fact, their arrows are really something else.

(Taintise) Pirates Of Lore- Captain? Well, these pirates are the real stuff, but don't believe thar blamy scallywag, cos' you SHOULD believe in ghost stories. You're one, so are we. Aye.

(Evanglen) Warlocks Hide- The warlocks, who wield chaos magic that summons their infernals, are waiting... In their underground city they lie. And they wait...

(Wingchrist) The Holies- The holy beings stand fast to their city and little is known about them, except their true potential is contained well within their stride.

(Veil) Assasins City- As the name implies, they simply dwell in inns and wait for someone to hire them... And you might be robbed or mugged anyway....

PROFILE LAYOUT
Once this is completed, you may well begin!

Name:

Alias: (Nickname, you can wait till others give you one;)

Age: (Minimum 15, maximum 2,450, for holies, 5,00 for elves, and no more than 1,00 for the rest of you.)

Mainstay: (Your main weapon, must be a heavy or offensive type.)

Sidearms: (Other smaller weapons, for example, a shuriken, or perhaps a dagger...)

Race: (Ah, here we go. The race you are, use common sense in this point, 'Barbarians' can be angels!)

Occupation: (Like I said... well, you can have a troll knight I guess.)

Hidden Talent: (Think of Naruto... and what comes into your mind when I say.... SHARINGAN!!!)

History: (Make it short and snappy, or make it long and detailed, it's your choice, but it has to be clear.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moonwolf
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:29 am

THE STORY SO FAR...

-Forces of Demarr, the great orcs marshall their forces and allies to prepare for the invasion.

-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moonwolf
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:38 pm

The old man puffed on his pipe placidly as he sat in the dark corner. Like most Veil bars, this one was grimy, gloomy and an all-round unpleasant place to drink - but then, drinking wasn't the thing most visitors came here for.

"They call him Aster. Whether that's his real name or not, nobody knows, nobody's thought to ask, and the only people who know are him and his victims."

The man sitting across from him shifted impatiently, taking a swallow of the beer in his tankard. He'd worked with the old man before; he was a valuable source of information, but he could never give a straight answer, it always had to be wrapped in a story of some kind.

"He's an elf, but not a typical elf. You know how elves are supposed to be noble and aloof? Aster isn't like that, he's half-crazed and always hungry for gold. Still, he's about two hundred, elven middle-aged, soit makes some sense."

"He's a bowman, right?"

The old man snorted; his pipe jerked and a little tobacco fell onto the table. "Bowman? No, oh my no. Humans are bowmen, normal elves are bowmen. He's a marksman, a bona fide sniper. The way he can bend an arrow through a crowd is nothing short of supernatural. Believe me, if you want someone killed for certain, you hire him."

"Tell me more," broke in the younger man, visibly interested. "Where can I find him?"

"You have vermin to kill?"

"Oh yes."

"Then I'd take a look behind you." The man turned, curious, and saw nothing out of place.

"I don't understand." From behind him, a rubber dart shot from a small gap in the far wall, sticking to the back of his head. The old man laughed.

"Don't you?"

mronimusha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:40 am

[OOC: Are you controlling two characters or summat? Where's your profile?]

Name: Hail Neverfrost

Alias: "The Iceman"

Mainstay: Embedded Spear-Scepter

Sidearms: Double Short Swords, Brass Knuckles

Race: Half Human, Half Troll

Hidden Talent: Absolute Ice Defense

Moonwolf
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:04 am

Name: Seralan Wolfeye

Alias:Wolf

Mainstay:Wolf Fang (a long machete that he carries on his back that has 2 green lines leading from the tip of the blade to the hilt. It is a sword passed through his family with powers yet to be discovered.)

Sidearms:Kurari darts

Race: Elf

Hidden Talent: Heart of the wolves (Gives him the speed strength and cunning of a wolf)

History: Another Elf in an ancient lineage, he was chosen to wield the Wolf Fang. A sword that can only be passed down to those in the family who have great potintial. For generation only two people in his lineage have been able to unlock the swords true power. Now he has set on a mission since he was 15 to unlock the mysteries that lie hidden underneath the surface of the hilt. for a majority of his time at home he has trained with swords similar to the Wolf Fang in order to properly use it in combat so as not to die a savage death, but instead to die of time.He has been nice and calm dispite the failed efforts from his training, only because his family was so kind. Now he has had to part with his family for years, he has made friends and left the differant villages and cities to go on other differant quests for money to get food, shelter, and clothing. On occasion he has hunted men for their bountys, but only killing the scum and making sure that those who had kind hearts lived. He has been called a wild card by the kindoms and as a result has not fought in any great battles except as a mercenary.

As he wandered down the streets of a small village he found a place to eat where they were serving the meat of a fat pig. As he opened a small brown bsg where he kept his gold he had just barley enough to eat the pig. As he thought it over his stomach began to growl because he had not eaten in three days

If I wasnt such a softy for cute animals I woudlve eaten the Elk yesterday. Sadly I curse this fact

Ignoring this fact he used what was left of his money and had about half of the pig. After he had finished his meal everybody who was there at the time were shocked about how an elf so small could eat that much! As he looked around at their faces he simply responded "If you dont eat for three days you get an appetite!" He than walked out and searched for any bountys only finding one for a missing child who had run away from home because he was tired of his dream of fighting in a war kept being washed away by farm work. None-the-less money was money at this time so he searched out for the child. As he left the outskirts of the village he started thinking about his brother tried this one time and got caught before he could reach the main gate. He had just sat there embarresed as the entire family laughed at this, they did not beat him but just told him that if he ever wanted to try to run off again that he should wait untileverybody is asleep, wait until the gate is ungaurded, and make sure not to tell everyhbody along the way that he was running off.

As Seralan returned to watching where he was going he ran into the boy he was trying to find who had his clothes ripped up and he had sveral scratches and a scraped knee. He was bawling so hard that he wanted his parents that he didnt care who he was talking to "Okay than come on." Seralan said as he picked the boy up and headed back to the village. After the boy stopped bawling he told Seralan about what had happened and that he just got lost when he was playing hide and seek with some of the other children that he had been joking with, about what they would do if they ran away, which sparked the whole "He ran away" scenario.

As they returned to the farm that his parents lived at the parents paid Seralan the money promised and the child went to his parents. After Seralan had left the childs parents were furious (They were bad parents in private.){I hope I dont offend anybody by typing that}[Just in case:Sorry I meant no disrespect or to bring back bad memories]And did not take care of his injuries, all they did was cause welps. Later that evening when they had gone to bed and Seralan was leaving the boy can running past him, the elf had just rolled his eyes and stepped in front of the boy and examined him closely noticing that he had not been taken care of. As he grabbed onto the boys shoulders and kneeled down so he could see eye-to-eye with the boy he calmly asked what had happened to him. The boy told him what his parents had done to him and Seralan had just tood up and kept his hands on the boys shoulders.

Damnit! DAMNIT! damnit! If I got caught by the authorities after this spreads out Ill.... Ill have to tell them the truth and not let them take him!

"What is your name?" he calmly asked the boy wiping away his tears. "Mine name is Arthur." the boy responded

Name: Arthur Wolfeye

Alias: Art

Mainstay: fists

Sidearms: Rocks and sticks

Race: Human

Hidden Talent: undiscovered

History: He has been abused most of his life by his parents. He met Seralan in the neaarby woods of his village after he had been lost for a day. When he returned home his parents had beaten him istead of treating his wounds. the same night he was returned home he left while his parents were asleep and was stopped by Seralan. Now he has joined him and he will see some things that will disturb hiim but Seralan will be there to try and comfort him in his darkest moments

"Okay than" Salaran said as he took Arthur by the hand "Im gonna call you art and you can be my travveling buddy. They soon after walked out of the village and left that small bad memory behind

several hours later they had emerged from the forest with Art on Wolfs back they had arrived at Silvercast "Ok this is good. Maybe they can help me learn more about my sword." Salran stated to himself as he entered the city. Quickly he had found an Inn and bought the rest of the week there. After they had found a room to stay in he layed Art in a bed and tucked him in and he just collapsed on a nearby bed from exhaustion "Never again shall I go four whole days without sleep!"

Nightmare
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:12 am

The hooded man leaned against the tree, exhausted, arrows pierced all over his body and magic burns were on his ripped clothes and skin. The block robed figure was in a bad way... But, he had finally escaped from Silvercast. He was marked as a traitor.

How to escape: That was the main question. He grasped the edge of a rock and balanced himself, steadily leading his way towards the forests... He needed to run as far away as possible...

Moonwolf
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mronimusha on Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:54 am

[All of the information you wanted in the profile is right there in my first post. You just have to read it.]

"There are two targets," said the man, still irked he'd been humiliated by the sniper. Aster stopped him with a hand.

"Before you tell me anything, I need to know that you're prepared to pay." In reply, the man took a rough leather purse from a pocket and spilt the contents on the bare table - a pile of bronze, silver and gold trinkets poured out. The old man whistled, impressed, and took a gold ring from the pool of beer it was sitting in; he looked at the two and pocketed it quickly before either noticed.

"My prices are steep, and the difficulty of the task affects it as well. Surely this you know."

"This won't be too hard. One's a child, and the oth-"

"A child? You want me to kill a child?"

"Is that a problem?" The corners of Aster's mouth twitched upwards in what could pass for a smile.

"No, but you will certainly pay extra for it. I'm not a monster, after all."

The man debated asking what he was, but thought better of it. Aster gestured for him to continue, taking a drink of the clear liquid in his glass.

"The other target is an elf, like you. Seralan Wolfeye, better known as Wolf."

Aster laughed; many years ago, he'd known the proud parents of a new baby boy they named Seralan. His father was legendary for his powers over the wild of the forest, and if Seralan had taken the moniker of Wolf like his father, the chances were he'd also inherited his powers.

"What has he done to warrant my services?"

The man leaned over the table conspiritally. "He took my son."

"Kidnapping? A simple kidnapping is enough to pay for a work of art?"

"Had it been any other of my children, I would have said no. But Arthur is different; we were forced to keep him in isolation lest he bring down a grave curse upon us."

"Wait, I must be misunderstanding you. This child you wish me to kill...is your own son?"

Gravely. the man nodded. "It must be done."

Aster studied his customer's face - there was no trace of humour. "Ten thousand gold pieces. Three for the child, seven for the elf. Have it ready."
Last edited by mronimusha on Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mronimusha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:24 pm

Name: Calibur

Alias: Demigrem Demiarch

Mainstay: Shadow Blade (Heavy Arm Buster Blade.)

Sidearms:Poison Tip Daggers

Race: Dark Elf (Orede)

Hidden Talent: Shadow Control & Seterian Eye(When used with shadows, it increases the gravity that is in range on the shadows.)

History: Banned from Imperia Royale, he went off and was taken in by a small group from Orede where he learned his Shadow Manipulations and got the Seterian Eye. He then grew to be a highly wanted assassin that has yet to not complete a mission.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:43 pm

Demigrem Demiarch sat deep within a forest, that was thick at the canopy. This thickness was benficial to him, shadows covored the ground, squirming and wiggling as they waited for a kill. Slight screams would be heard escaping the shadows as Demigrem's ocean blue eye's looked around for anyone passing by to rob. "Hmn..Where could everyone be at toda.." Within seconds, he noticed three Seraphim Paladins walk near him. Demigrem laughed a bit as he moved his hands around. Soon the shadows started to crawl up the legs of their horses and up theirs.

Demigrem smirked as he laughed a bit," I have them in my grasp, time to finish what I was ordered to complete."

Demigrem hopped out of a tree infront of the Paladins and looked at them.

"Going to get your weapon and kill me?"

The Paladins tried to get their weapons, you could see there arms shaking, but not moving from their sides.

One of the Paladins began to speak with a angered voice, "You bastard. I am here in the name of Christ, and we shall not be..."

Demigrem wouldn't let the man finish his line before he used his Seterian Eye. The gravity slammed down onto the paladin, molding his body and armor into one thing about the size of a sewage lid. Demigrem then looked at the other two and walked over to them with a smile on his face.

"I'm going to torture you for a bit." Demigrem said as he grabbed the horses by their reigns, dragging them through the dirt and mud.

Demigrem reach a rather large redwood tree and pulled out a chain covored in spikes. He began to wrap it around the paladins bodies. The spikes digging into their flesh as a smirk crossed the face of Demigrem.

"Have fun." Demigrem whispered as he threw his black hood back over his head, shrouding his body in a black cloth that would make him nearly invisible in this forest.

Once Demigrem left he area where the tree was and went back to the Signer Inn with the horses which he would sell so he could stay at the Inn.The shadows left the Paladins, giving them their physical possession of their bodies back. They soon began to squirm as the spikes tore into their skin, ripping out chunks as they yelled for help,. The yelling would not help, not even the Light Elves would dare step foot in that forest. The Paladins hung there to die. But the second the blood was poured a beast of a foul odor and a disgusting look appeared. His teeth bared ready to tear into the Paladins.

The Paladins began to pray a bit, "Dear Lord, our Christ, forgive us and bless your mighty powers upon us..Ahhhahhhaha!" Was all that was said before the Paladins head was torn from his body.. one limb after the other till all the Paladins were gone.

Demigrem reached the Inn and talked to a man that was buying horses, "Sir, how much would you give me for these two horses? They were finely raises by Seraphim Paladins."

The man looked at Demigrem in his cloak and stuttered a bit saying, "I'll give you 20,000 gold a piece for the horses."

Demigrem stood in awe for a moment,"That sounds fair." Demigrem took the sacks of gold and handed over the horses to the man.

Demigrem then went into the Inn, and handed over 20 gold for a weeks stay there. He then went to the bar area and sat at the counter, "I'd like a Covenant Drink." The bartender handed over a drink that was rather strong, but very fruity, it was also called a -Fruity Tooty.- Demigrem chugged the drink. Once he was done, he set 1 gold on the counter and went off into the commons area, where he would sit at a table waiting to be hired.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:38 pm

Shall we ever post on this again?))

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:33 pm

Alright, are we going to post on this again?))

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonwolf on Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:28 am

[I made a little error I guess. Now I can't figure out how we all get to each other.]

Moonwolf
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:00 am

[oh well im going now]

When Seralan awoke he saw that Art was missing. He had figured that he just went downstairs or exploring... He was right. When he went downstairs he saw Art playing with a big stick and playing with a group of boys he just yawned and stretched as Art kept falling to the ground when he swung. "Hey Art if you want me to teach you how to use a sword Id happily teach you." Wolf shouted "But it would have to be sometime later because im heading to the main building to train. Or you could come with me." Art looked at him with glee as he picked the stick up and ran twords him.

After a while they got to a tower with orbs floating around it "Here we are." Seralan said with a grin "If your lucky youll get to see me do some magic with this sword."
"Really?" Art asked
"Yep Youll get to see some big magic!" Wolf responded
"Your not joking?"
"Not at all. This sword I carry is magic.''
"Seriousley?!"
"Yep! now lets go in."
They stood there for a bit looking at the building
"Are we going in."
"Yes."
"When?"
"When I remember how to enter."
"...."
"Dont look at me like that Art!"
"Why not you dont know how to get in."
"Because its rude."
"ITs also rude to get a young boy's hopes up."
"Well when we figure out how to get inside than your hopes will be fulfilled!"
"...."
"........"
"Arent you going to at least ask?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"Because I know how to get in."
"Than why dont you let us in?"
"Because I dont remember right now."
"You know but you dont know?"
"I never said that. I said I know how to get in I just forgot for the moment."
"...."
"Hey I already have pressure on me!"
"From what? Forgetting how to open a door?"
"No. From the fear of being charged with kidnapping."
"Why."
"because your family had money to pay a bounty hunter."
"Oh."
"Now I remember!"
"You do!?"
"Yes!"
"How?"
"We use the back door."
"..........!!!!!!"
"what?"
"IT TOOK YOU THIS LONG TO REMEMBER TO USE THE BACKDOOR!?"
"Yes. now lets go."
Art just gave an angry sigh as he followed Wolf inside of the building. When they got inside Seralan greeted an old mage and followed the old mage to a room where a man with a sword and robes was sitting in a chair.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:33 pm

Demigrem began to move from Inn to Inn, harming nobody. Every so often he would stop and get a drink or two from a bar.

"Hmn...I need to find this man. I have heard his name before, but I can't put a face on it."

Eventually, around a week later,Demigrem reached a military base for the man named Demarr. About seventy diffrenet orcs, trolls, magi and orcs were within this building. Demigrem shook a bit as he peeked into the window on the left side of the building. As he peeked, a troll looked over at him. He quickly turned around, placing himself against the wll, his heart racing. Within seconds, a rather large orc walked around the corner of the wall. Demigrem swiftly pulled out his sword, and hopped over the window, leting nobody see him as he came down, slamming his blade through the right shoulder of the orc, and out the left leg of the beast. The two pieces fell to the floor as a black and green blood filled the dirt.

Inside, voices were heard by the magi's, "We have an intruder." The creatures isnside began to rush towards the door. Demigrem's heart was about to burst. Quickly the dark elf began to wave his hands around as a gravitational pull made a wall at all the exits. If anyone was to walk out, they would be squished into the dirt, like nobody had been there.

"What the hell.. Demarr is building his forces within our city.. This is not good." Demigrem whispered under his breathe.

Demigrem noticed a royal steed of one of the Magi. IT was decorated in silver, gold and purple. Demigrem hopped on it and took off into the Seering Forest, were many men went in and few came out.

Demigrem had a few bouts in the forest, but nothing serious as he exited without a mark on him. He came out and saw a man. He was half troll, half human. He rode his horse up to the man, and removed his hood, revealing his face. Demigrem then looked at the hand of the man and noticed a ring.

"You got that from Blahia, didn't you, Aster?" Demigrem told the man.

"But I have come for a job opening. I currently heard that the last man you hired could not fufill the mission or refused to do it. But I will take it no matter the cost."

Within moments, Demigrem began to have flashbacks of the assassination of Blahia.

((Aster, this is where that assassination of Blahia flashback kicks in. Alright.))

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:47 pm

((I would like to contiue this. So someone please post on this.))

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:37 pm

Hous later Wolf was sweating blood heavily "Can I take a break? I mean Im all for using a sword an all but Art over here wants to learn sword too!" I dont know." Arthur said "He doesnt look like hed go easy on me." "Fine than if you care so much about the boy than prove it!" The man shouted as he lunged for Art with his sword "NO!" Wolf yelled as he knocked the mans sword down "I shall not let you harm him!!!" The sword started glowing blue as Wolf's eyes started turning a dark grey."TOUCH HIM AND DIE!!! The sword caught on fire as Wolf slashed at the trainer which sent the fire flying. The trainer had dodged it but now there was a giant hole in the middle of the wall. "Okay." He said "Now I think I'll train the boy. Your done." "OKAy" They both said in excitment. "Dont go too hard on him though. Okay?" "I shall not harm him as you had already stated

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!