Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dawn of the Next World

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Dawn of the Next World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:41 am

A blade flew at him, forcing him to react quickly in order to avoid getting hit. Using the armplate strapped to his left forearm, he moved it in front of where the blade was and hit it out of the way. The Obliterator only shot the blade as a decoy however. Immediately after the blade was shot, the Russian mercenary ran straight at Leon, another blade switched into his Spetsnaz Knife, as he readied himself to deliver a fatal blow to the American agent. Leon saw this coming just in time and stepped back, evading a jab right to his heart. With the amount of force that was applied to that jab, Leon swore that it would be enough to pierce through the plating at his chest. Looks like knife-fighting expertise is also included in his list of specialties...is there anything I can beat this guy at? He thought. Quickly, Leon stepped forward, throwing a slash at the man's face. The Obliterator seemed to have anticipated this. Raising his left hand, he caught Leon's arm before the agent could make the blade meet his face. "Too slow American, you'll need to be faster than that." The Obliterator said, then jabbed his own knife at Leon. Even though he was a rookie, he was quick enough on his toes to counter moves like this. He too raised his own hand and caught the Obliterator's before it could make contact with him. "You're not too quick either old man." Leon grunted in retaliation.

The two men were now at a stalemate, both trying to hold off the other's attack while trying to force their blades upon one another. While from a distance it seemed that the two were on equal ground, in the midst of the struggle Leon knew that the Obliterator had the advantage. He had the advantage of years of experience, training, and countless deaths upon his hands. This was the agent's first real encounter however, and already it was a disaster. I must hold on...I can't let him win!

The Obliterator grinned, seeing Leon's desperate struggle against him. "Surrender to me American, and I will make your death quick and painless. I can sense the fear within you. Your strength wanes the more you struggle and you know you cannot win against me." He spoke, his brown eyes looking into Leon's own blood red ones and easily seeing the fear within them. "It's over American...you lost."

What he was saying was true, Leon doubted his victory more than ever in this moment. With each second that passed he was getting overpowered. The Obliterator was keeping the agent's blade at bay, while his own blade was nearing Leon's neck. He quivered in fear, sweat falling from his brows as he struggled for survival against unbeatable odds. Still he held on, trying to delay the inevitable. The Russian's blade was so close to Leon's neck now that he could feel the metal static call out to him, telling him to surrender and embrace death. There wasn't much he could do at this point. Unfortunately...succumbing to death seemed like the best option for him at this point instead of trying to fight it.

Is this...the end? He wondered, still continuing his futile struggle. If there was a way out for him now, it was pretty slim.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

X-Striker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:03 pm

Antony

Antony had held his hand out to bar Myrtle from leaving the room, Just as he had promised to do. But it was hard to tell if Lilike's reaction was within his mind or not because he barely reacted to her involvement. The very proximity of her touch had quite volatile reaction with his flesh as it burned more violently in her grip.

Despite this Antony kept his attention with Myrtle and did not pull his gaze away.. "I trust that you can understand this when I say he only wishes for you to stay safe. I was sent here to merely inform you and keep you in the confines of the building. I just ask that you have faith in his abilities.."
He slowly turns his head to face Lilike and the sound of his neck popping sounds out. Antony forces his forces his head past its normal turning point and is literally looking over his shoulder at the girl. "To answer you child.. Yes you would be a fool to trust me.. But you would be an even bigger fool to think you didn't need me."

His face has turned to a turgid smile at this point, As he looks over to his withheld limb and there is a sudden loud snap as he withdraws from Lilike. When he moves away however his entire hand and forearm slide free of the suit. Leaving them to dangle freely in her grasp, Only to quickly turn to ash and disintegrate within moments leaving only small particles to float away in the air and disappear.
He puts the sunglasses back on his face with one sleeve dangling in the air, Then flicks some of the hair off his face.."Oops, There goes your present."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:59 pm

"No, Lilike, stop!" Myrtle cried. She stood in horror as the Alpha grabbed Antony, threatening to burn his hand off. "This isn't helping!"

Myrtle was surprised by Antony's resolve as he ignored the pain and continued to block her way. "I trust that you can understand this when I say he only wishes for you to stay safe. I was sent here to merely inform you and keep you in the confines of the building. I just ask that you have faith in his abilities.."

Myrtle closed her eyes and shook her head softly in protest. " I know Leon just wants to protect me, but it isn't fair. I can handle myself and I have for over two years." She looked to Antony. " He wouldn't make you do this if he was safe. I know him well enough to understand that."

Myrtle covered her mouth as Antony arm popped off, glancing desperately between him and Lilike. "Stop fighting!" she cried. Her eyes grew cold in disappointment as she stepped back and away from the pair. "Do what you want, but remember who's life you are risking by fighting among yourselves," Myrtle said. She gave them one last look before fleeing from the room. She didn't bother to consider about the danger she was subjecting herself to. "Leon!" Myrtle cried, following the trail of debris and camera swapping people. Something had happened, some type of fight. She ignored the specked blood near the dumpster and ran past the coffee shop. Her heart was racing.

Where is he? was all that ran through Myrtle's mind. She stopped and looked around the street in panic. If Leon was in a fight, he would want to bring it to somewhere secluded to protect the civilians. But where... Where?! Suddenly it caught Myrtle's eye. An abandoned foundry not too far away. She ran forward, eyes focused on the door or any other possible entrance inside. That was where he was.

Myrtle flung the door open and ran through the cluttered and dark rooms. She almost past one before she heard a rough and accented voice. "It's over American...you lost."

She skidded to a stop and peaked inside. The sight was horrible. There Leon stood in the center of the room with a large man standing above him. Myrtle could see the loss of energy in Leon's eyes. With every second his motivation seemed to leak away as the two men were locked in battle. Nether seemed to have the upper hand, by Myrtle could see Leon shaking slightly from the strain on his muscles. She stood frozen for a moment.

Finally she found the strength to speak. "Leon!" Both men seemed surprised by the sudden interruption. Myrtle suddenly realized how powerless she was in this situation. She could not hope to fight this new man. She was weaponless and weak. However, she would not let this stop her. She grabbed a long metal pipe and raced toward them in a feeble attempt to help.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:14 pm

Antony

The room is flooded with emotions as Myrtle spills out her heart to the others and bolts out the door in her bid to find Leon. Antony isn't willing to risk everything making a move to her with Lilike on edge as she is.

"Well I see we are at a standstill, I think we have 2 choices as is. One we stay here and duke this out.. or two we both head off with her."
Antony holds out the half of an arm he has left but quickly the sleeve pulses to life and begins to fill out. A small mass of writhing muscles and bones slides free of the cuff, Forming back into separate digits while growing skin to cover itself.

"After you.."

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:56 pm

"Leon!" The moment he heard that voice his eyes widened. Myrtle?! No! Why are you here!? He couldn't believe that she went out of her way to find him. Antony should have told her NOT to go looking for him and if anything, Lilike seemed very protective of her and would also have prevented her from going to find him, so what happened? Better yet, how did she find him anyway? Questions about the situation swirled within his head as the knife neared closer to his neck, his strength still draining rapidly.

The Obliterator seemed to have sensed this new fear within him, noticing how his target appeared right before him. "Looks like your girlfriend came just in time to see you die...touching." A devilish grin spread across his face as he said this, continuing to try and drive his blade into Leon's neck. "Once I'm done with you I'll extract all the information I need from her, maybe have some fun with her until she's no longer of any use...and then she'll suffer the same fate as you will." Upon hearing this, Leon's thoughts of succumbing to death suddenly vanished, and a renewed vigor fueled within him. "I won't let you lay a finger on her!" He grunted viciously and immediately let go of the Obliterator's arm that held the knife, plunging himself forward violently as well as ripping his armed hand free from the Obliterator's grasp.

"Ha! Amateur!" The Obliterator went in for the kill, seeing that the American agent left himself open for an attack. He pushed his knife down at Leon's neck, but what he didn't anticipate was Leon's sudden burst of energy, and the speed at which he was moving. Unfortunately for the Russian mercenary, Leon's quick movement forward only allowed him to lightly graze Leon's neck, drawing blood but not deep enough to cause the agent to bleed to death.

Effectively evading death, Leon now made his move. His knife hand was free and the Obliterator's move was made, all that was left was for the young agent was to finish the job. The new vigor within him told him to do what ever it took to prevent harm from coming to the girl that he adored so, and that meant the death of this man.

The upper hand was his in this brief moment, and he grasped it with an unholy fury. Now, being in close proximity to his foe, he utilized all the force he had in his attack and jabbed his knife forward right into the Russian's abdomen, piercing through any defenses the Obliterator's suit provided him. The Obliterator let out a loud cry of pain, not expecting such a quick and lethal blow to be dealt to him. His underestimation of this adversary led him to make a mistake that costed him a fatal injury. The pain that the man was experiencing now was far from over though. Leon continued to drive his knife farther into the Russian mercenary's abdomen, twisting the blade in the wound as he did so. "I'm gonna make you eat those words!" The agent grunted a midst the attack.

Blood was foaming from the Obliterator's mouth, the lethality of the attack too much for him to handle. The thought of an inexperienced rookie dealing such a blow to him was humiliating and he was not going to let it go easily. If he was going to suffer such an injury, then he will do the same to the American. Raising his own knife, he forcefully thrusted it towards the back of Leon's head in order to end him. In the state Leon was in now though, he some how anticipated the Obliterator's rash move, and ducked before the knife could make contact with him. Doing so, the Obliterator's knife missed Leon and made its way square into the man's own torso, making him cry out in pain once more.

At this time, Myrtle's weapon made contact with the Russian's head. The amount of pain he was already suffering now, plus Myrtle's hit, was enough to make him lose balance. The Obliterator fell to the ground painfully, completely helpless. Their long struggle was over now. Leon let out a small sigh of relief, but then grunted in pain, feeling some blood flow from where he was cut at the side of his neck, and all of the bruises and internal bleeding he suffered from their physical encounters. His adrenaline rush must've prevented him from feeling all this pain. Now that it all subsided, everything returned to him all at once, making it really uncomfortable for him. Still, he had to endure it a little longer, as there was one thing left to do.

Leon glanced over at Myrtle for a brief moment. There was much concern and fear within her eyes from what he could tell, which made his insides churn a bit. He didn't want her to have to see what happened here, and if he could, he would reverse these events so that she wouldn't. He knew how much she hated violence and it pained him more than ever to be in this position with her here. I'm sorry Myrtle...I have to finish this.

Taking out his pistol, he walked over to where the Obliterator lay, pointing it straight at his head. Even though Leon had the gun pointed at the man and the shot was lined up completely, something within him prevented him from pulling the trigger. The Obliterator was able to see this hesitation within the agent. Still trying to hold onto life, coughed up several bouts of blood, and proceeded to taunt Leon. "You can't do it boy...You're not a killer, you never were...All of you Americans are weak...You don't have what it takes to kill me."

This was true. Leon wasn't a killer and never was. Except...was he? Old memories suddenly flashed before him as the Obliterator said these words to him. Two senators' sons were robbing the 7-11 he was working at. In the instant of panic, he took out the gun under the counter and killed them both before they could threaten the owner any farther. That day Leon killed in cold blood...and that day his life was taken away from him forever.

"Yes...I do." The young agent spoke with a venomous tone and released the safety on his gun, ready to deal the coup de grace.

X-Striker
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Antony

Antony had held his gaze with Lilike for some time after Myrtle left and could easily feel the time to act slip away. This girl, This other Alpha was standing stalwart against him as if he was all that was evil and she was the last bastion of holiness in this place.
"My aren't your such an such a angel of hope.. the very beacon of light. Child I would love to stay here and give you funny feelings all morning, But there are more pressing matters at hand."

With that said he gives her a slight bow and a slight wink at Jacob he thrust himself backwards out too the balcony. Not being able to guide himself properly he collides with the pane glass door and shatters it as well as taking part of the banister with him. He can just imagine the furious look on Lilike's face as he skips out on there little event, But the collision with the concrete makes these thoughts objects of the past as he bounds out of the alley.
Not taking the time to stop he leaps over a car and scrambles on top of a delivery truck. His sight quickly signs out the location of two small blood trails and there direction going into an adjacent alley way.

He makes quick work of any pedestrians who are in his way, Forcing them to the side or toppling them over as he moves. After the entrance to the alley it banks sharply and becomes devoid of life after several feet, The trail is lighter here then it was before and Antony can see a few sets of doors along the walls.
He catches Myrtles scent and hears the sound of a struggle as he see's his destination as the double doors at the end of the alley. Moving fast he breaches the doors and is met with the sight of Leon over his little distraction. Antony walks calmly now as the problem is now taken care of, He does think it is sad that he could not participate. He watches however as Myrtle is standing by with a loosely held pipe in one hand and is lightly sobbing. Antony only taps her slightly as he passes her speaking softly.. "Be strong.. Now is not the time to crumble"

He ends up at Leon's side as he now holds his gun to the man head and they are sharing there last words. Antony is contemplating the kill as this dying mad goads him into it, Antony only watches to see what Leon's reaction could be and is not disappointing when he readies his gun for the final shot. But Antony has other plans as he puts a hand on Leon's arm and begins to press it down.
"I don't think you would want her to see this so soon... would you? Take her, leave... I will finish this. You have already done enough.. So tend to her"
Antony looks at the man with a very somber look and takes off his sunglasses.. "Don't worry I will stay true to my pact with her."
Last edited by Oborosen on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BIGBADpanda on Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:21 pm

(OMG SORRY GUYS! I had no idea this was contuining, where are we?)

BIGBADpanda
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:52 pm

((Hey it's no problem. I sent you a message awhile back informing you that it started up, I thought you just ignored me lol. Anyway Leon is about to finish up a fight with the Russian guy. Everyone else is also there with him, minus Lilike. After this small scene is finished though Oborosen is going to restart the RP but in a new direction not too far off from what's happening.))

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:43 pm

((Good to see you, Panda!! Anyway, to add to what Striker said, Myrtle and Jacob talked about his powers (or as much as I could XP) and then Antony left, Leon got in a fight with an assassin trying to get Myrtle, Myrtle found out and ran after him, and Antony followed her (after trying not to let her go and getting in a "fight" with Lilike). Jacob and Lilike are still in the hotel room.))

((O_o Suspence. What's Leon gonna do....))

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:11 pm

((I was waiting on you to go first Rain -_-))

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:56 pm

(( Ohhh. >_> Alrighty then.... Let us see what Myrtle thinks of all this. Poor lass. x_x ))

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:49 am

"Looks like your girlfriend came just in time to see you die...touching. I'm done with you I'll extract all the information I need from her, maybe have some fun with her until she's no longer of any use...and then she'll suffer the same fate as you will."

Myrtle hesitated upon these words. From the way this man spoke, it was her that he wanted. Not Leon. Leon was trying to protect her at any cost, even his own life. Myrtle watched the struggle helplessly through wide eyes. There was nothing she could do. She stood in horror at the scene as Leon seemed to gain the upper hand. His blade pierced the assassin's abdomen with a sudden ruthlessness that lead Myrtle unable to recognize him. The man fell and Leon took out his gun. Myrtle began to shake as her eyes dampened. 

"You can't do it boy...You're not a killer, you never were...All of you Americans are weak...You don't have what it takes to kill me."

Myrtle's voice had disappeared. She felt empty and confused. How could this man be taunting Leon so close to death? She wanted Leon to stop. It was over. There was no way the man could survive that wound. He was only human from what she could see. Myrtle took a step forward so she could rush to Leon, but his words help her back. Yes..... I do.

He was different now. Myrtle grew fearful at the click of the safety, her body unresponsive. "Be strong.. Now is not the time to crumble" It took Myrtle a moment to realize who had spoken. Her eyes had been unable to focus upon Antony. She could only watch Leon aim his gun at the dying man.  "I don't think you would want her to see this so soon... would you? Take her, leave... I will finish this. You have already done enough.. So tend to her. Don't worry I will stay true to my pact with her."

The pipe slipped from Myrtle's grasp, clattering to the ground. Its echo was enough to break the spell upon Myrtle. She stepped forward, her legs weak and unsteady. She made it just as far as Leon stood before giving out. She fell into a kneeling position and reached up to grasp his suit. She rested her head against his leg, not wanting to see what would happen if he chose to ignore her words. "It's over, Leon. No man can survive those wounds. It's-"

Suddenly Myrtle's body grew stiff, her back arching as something cold pierced her side. She had unknowingly positioned herself just close enough to be inside the Obliterator's reach. She had assumed him dead. Myrtle's eyes were wide as she fell against Leon's leg. At first, she felt nothing. 

"Foolish American," the Russian spoke with slurred words. "If I can not get when I need from the girl, then no one can."

Myrtle remained frozen as pain tore through her side.

((Hmmm. See what happens when you make me post first? Bwahahahaha ))

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Striker on Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:30 am

"I don't want her to see this...but this is personal." Leon spoke in a low tone, shaking away Antony's grasp and aimed his gun once more at the man's head. Being a pain in the ass for him was one thing, but threatening those he cared about was another. His intent to kill was ever more present now as he slowly applied pressure to the trigger.

"It's over, Leon. He then heard Myrtle say. Feeling her grab onto his leg and rest her head against it, he slowly shifted his gaze away from his target, slightly looking at her. She didn't want him to deliver the final blow at any cost and seeing her begging him like this forced an internal battle within him. His own pride, or her own well-being. He wasn't sure what it was going to be....

"No man can survive those wounds. It's-" She tried to speak again, but suddenly stopped, a slight moan of pain escaping from her breath. What Leon saw next threw him over the edge. The Obliterator had stuck a spare blade right into Myrtle's side. No...Myrtle...WHY!? Inside he was screaming. He promised to not let any harm come to her and he failed her...His psyche broke that instant.

"Foolish American, if I can not get when I need from the girl, then no one can." The Obliterator spoke with his dying breath, mocking Leon for the last time. Hearing this, Leon immediately shifted his gaze back to the mercenary. His blood red eyes steeled with the intent to kill. Revenge was all that called out to him in this instant. "YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" He yelled in fury, opening fire upon the Obliterator. The bullets flew at an incredible velocity, quickly reducing the Russian to little more than torn flesh and blood. His head was now splattered across the floor, any remains of him flowing freely from it, as the young agent unloaded the entire clip at him. Within seconds, the slide on the USP ejected the last shell, signaling to Leon that he was out of ammunition. Still lost in his rage, he continued to dry shoot it blindly, not knowing that he had ended his foe already.

What finally snapped him out was when he felt Myrtle lean limply against him. Coming back to his senses, he dropped his firearm to the ground and knelt down, catching Myrtle in his arms in a false attempt to ease her. "No, this can't be happening." He panted, doing his best to assess the wound dealt to her. The blade was small, but it was sharp enough to cause some serious damage. To the look of it, pierced her just below her rib-cage. "Stay with me Myrtle, just hang in there!" Why did this happen to her of all people. She didn't do anything wrong! All she wanted to do was to help people, to help consolidate the worlds of the Alphas and the humans. She was willing to understand things none others would and for that she should suffer through this!? He couldn't help but feel that this was his fault...if only...she didn't know of his existence...maybe then this fate that befell her could have been avoided.

"Leon, you need to calm down." Shirley's voice suddenly sounded through his earphone. "Calm down!? How the fuck do you think-" Leon was in the middle of a crazed rant when Shirley interrupted him, "You can still save her, but you'll need to keep a clear mind and work with me, so calm the fuck down Gideon!" Shirley yelled at him, immediately earning his silence.

She's right...I need to think straight...and if I can save her, I'll go to any lengths. He thought to himself. Taking a deep breath, he gazed back down at her wound and replied to Shirley. "Okay Brennan..."

"Great Leon, do you still have your first aid supplies with you? You'll need to first remove the blade from her wound. After that, apply some styptic to it in order to prevent farther bleeding, disinfectant in order to sterilize it, and then bandage it up. Do you understand/" Shirley said to him. Leon shuffled around in his pack at his waist, looking for the supplies that she asked for. Sure enough, he had some left. He left his painkillers with Lilike though unfortunately, so he'll need to find some other way to ease her pain... "Yeah...I'll try." He said to her, proceeding to recover her.

Lifting his right hand, he placed it against her side where the blade lay. "This might hurt...just hang in there for me." He whispered to her lightly. Closing his eyes, he made sure to grasp onto the blade tightly enough, and then removed it from her as painlessly as possible, though with his medical skill that was probably a low chance. Once the blade left the wound, her own life blood began to spill slowly. As quickly as he could, he placed a hand against her wound in order to prevent her blood from spilling too much. He then applied the styptic and disinfectant to her wound once he was sure he was able to prevent most of her blood from flowing.

Taking the bandages out now, he lifted her shirt up as much as he could, being careful not to go too far, and began to wrap it around her wound. You promised me Leon! The old memory came back to him as he was patching up her wound, reminding him of a crucial time in his life when he failed. Why do you lie to me like this? It hurts...it really hurts...

Maybe...she was right... Leon thought to himself, tightening the bandage around Myrtle's wound, then lightly allowing her shirt to fall over it. I can't...do anything. He softly sighed to himself, as he rested one hand against her recently patched wound, and his other arm wrapped around her. "I'm sorry Myrtle...I'm sorry I couldn't keep the promise I made to you..."

((LEGENDARY!!!))

X-Striker
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:59 pm

(((Angelic Chuck Norris Chorus)))

Okay in case not everyone gets my PMs I will post the address of the new Rp here, Hope to see everyone there soon. For all means the story is wiped clean from that mess that TMWTP left us to deal with.
We all will start in the Hotel room having gathered ourselves after the event with the Hostile Mercenary.

Hope to see everyone there soon. For purity sake I will not post first, To make sure Antony will be in tow.

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/mutant-saga-new-dawn/

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!