Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

No Day But Today

No Day But Today

a part of “No Day But Today”, a fictional universe by kmo48678.

A modern day story loosely based off of the broadway hit and motion picture rent. A group of friends try to make it through life while pursuing their dreams in New York.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “No Day But Today”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

No Day But Today

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kmo48678 on Mon May 09, 2016 6:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "No Day But Today"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kmo48678
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: No Day But Today

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Mon May 09, 2016 6:43 pm

Are the FC's fixed?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon May 09, 2016 6:50 pm

Hello!!

May I reserve the Cool Kid (Zoe Kravitz)? And if it's possible, can I change her face claim to Normani Kordei?

EDIT. Can I change to the sex icon?
Last edited by chanelindistress on Mon May 09, 2016 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kmo48678 on Mon May 09, 2016 6:51 pm

@Immayahoka
I'm pretty set against overused fc's but who did you have in mind?

@Girl2Fine2
Yes you can

kmo48678
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Mon May 09, 2016 7:45 pm

I don't know exactly who you would see as overused but I would like to do either Sophie turner or Alicia Vikander as the good one.

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShudderFox- on Mon May 09, 2016 8:51 pm

may I reserve the jock?

ShudderFox-
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kmo48678 on Mon May 09, 2016 8:59 pm

@ShudderFox-
Yes you can!

kmo48678
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VyxnMoon on Mon May 09, 2016 9:33 pm

I would like to reserve the good girl
You are my Sunshine, my only shine....

VyxnMoon
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kmo48678 on Mon May 09, 2016 9:46 pm

@VyxnMoon
Somebody reserved her under a different fc but I'd love to see you compete for her

@Immayahoka
Sophie Turner would fit the image better and yes you can reserve her

kmo48678
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Mon May 09, 2016 10:28 pm

Great I'll get to work on that CS asap

Terraformer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon May 09, 2016 11:30 pm

@kmo48678; OMG! I love RENT! Yes!

May I please reserve the cool girl?! Her dialogue color will be #26AFFF.

Thanks in advance!

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kmo48678 on Mon May 09, 2016 11:53 pm

@Dumisa
Yes you can and me too! It's one of my favorite... well everything! It's my favorite broadway musical (my second is the heathers on broadway, it's so funny), my favorite songs are la vie boheme and take me or leave me, and it's my favorite movie.

kmo48678
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon May 09, 2016 11:59 pm

@kmo48678; Yes! I have the Broadway dvd and the movie that lived up to the expectations of the Broadway musical. I loved all of the songs, honestly. Haha. I really did. Cried when you know who died and even cried at the end of the movie. Hell, even when Maureen and Joanne broke up, I cried. LOL.

But thank you for reserving her for me.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Tue May 10, 2016 12:39 am

YAS, RENT! :D :D :D
May I please reserve the Debutante? I'm not sure about her hex code yet, since I just wanted to get this in before I have work in, like, seven minutes. But it'll probably be some shade of pink or purple...

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kmo48678 on Tue May 10, 2016 12:56 am

@RubyTuesday
I'm sorry but the role of The Debutante is taken by me. You can compete for another role or reserve a different character if you want.

kmo48678
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Tue May 10, 2016 5:10 am

Oops, my bad. I didn't notice she was taken.
No problem, good luck with the roleplay anyway. :)

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Tue May 10, 2016 7:39 am

May I reserve The Loner?

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kmo48678 on Tue May 10, 2016 1:04 pm

@Onica_Louis
Of course you can

kmo48678
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shy_tink_faerie on Tue May 10, 2016 6:48 pm

May I please reserve the Rebel ? (:

shy_tink_faerie
shy_tink_faerie

shy_tink_faerie
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kmo48678 on Tue May 10, 2016 7:11 pm

@shy_tink_faerie
Yes you can

kmo48678
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!