DBZ Saiyan Roleplay Characters Wanted!!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

DBZ Saiyan Roleplay Characters Wanted!!

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:34 pm

Hey guys, Kumo here!

I'm checking to see if anyone would be interested in a roleplay focusing on the Saiyan Race from the Dragonball franchise?

The RP would really be Dragonball in name only though. I've always found the idea of the wish-granting orbs to be kind of silly. But I'm still a fan of the franchise and the concepts of power and energy control, so I'm interested to make a new RP about it.

The RP can and will, if there is a demand for it, guest-star humans, Namekians, etc. But the main cast is meant to be Saiyans. If you want to make a secondary character who's one of these other races, then I'm fine with that. But if you join you must portray a Saiyan as your primary character.

Sound fair?

Awesome!

(Also no Majins because that's not actually a race. It's a label created by Bibidi and Babidi for their henchment. The video games are not canon to the franchise and thus the "Majin Race" player-created characters of games like Xenoverse are not usable as an argument supporting the idea that majins are a valid race. Thanks!)

Anyway, on to the mechanics!!

RP Mechanics

As an open disclosure, This RP will NOT be providing any "equality" to our characters. Because of the nature of Saiyan power, there will always be a strongest and weakest member of the cast. It's just the nature of power and training as a Saiyan. Someone's hard work/natural talent will always give them the edge for at least a little while.

Now, to be fair to everyone, I will be manipulating the story we follow in ways to allow everyone's characters to shine in their own ways and, for the Saiyans, hold the title of "the strongest" at least once each.

At the same time, because of how powerful Saiyans are and can become, this means that there will not be any humans, Namekians, or any other race you create who will ever be able to match the Saiyans. But that doesn't make them useless. Every character will have their own respective strengths and weaknesses to offer, and those strengths don't have to be combat based.

Because yes, this RP is more than just combat. Much more.

However, I like letting people discover more when they take the initiative! If you want to find out more, hit me up in a PM or in this forum thread!

Thank you!!

~ Kumo
Last edited by KumoriRyuu on Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kumori Ryuu

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver

Re: Saiyan Roleplay Characters Wanted!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:22 am

I'd love to shadow your game and test some new features in the background. Dragonball has a great universe!
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 14 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!