Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Dead and Buried

Dead and Buried

a part of “Dead and Buried”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

A murder of a seemingly good man shocks a community- but the discovery that his family members are all suspects shocks them even more. They were a perfect family- but that illusion is starting to crack and disappear. Who would kill to keep a secret?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dead and Buried”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dead and Buried

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:13 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dead and Buried"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Re: Dead and Buried

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalee2010 on Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:01 pm

Hi ^_^ I'd like to reserve the daughter, if I could.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Annalee2010
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:10 pm

@iCat
Mind if I snag the role of the Mistress with a Viola Davis face claim? Her hex code will likely be a purple color and I unfortunately cannot get a gif because I am on mobile.

I also didn't see any passwords but please correct me if I am wrong.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:53 pm

Hey again icat! I'd like to reserve the Detective. I'll be back soon with a FC and hex color.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Totchocity1 on Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:48 pm

This looks awesome! Could I reserve the illegitimate son?
I don't have an FC yet or a hex code, I just had to stick my foot in the door as fast as I could!

Totchocity1
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:38 am

@Annalee: Sure thing! I just need an FC and hex colour, if you don't mind!

@Sunshine: Absolutely! I forgot to put a password in the rules, so we'll just leave it as it is and I'll trust everyone to read them xD

@Robin: Sure thing! Let me know ASAP, okay?

@Totcho: That's fine, just let me know your choice ASAP!

We currently have three roles left: the son's friend, the wife, and the business partner! I can potentially add roles if the demand is there, but only once all current characters are filled.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:51 am

Could I reserve the son's friend? The FC will either be.

Nico Tortorella

or

Zac Efron

Hex Code will be something in the blue/green area. Can't provide one rn, about to be at school.

InakoUchiha
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talidara on Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:52 am

Hey,
I'm currently on my mobile so I can't post fc and hex yet, but I may be interested in playing the wife.

Talidara
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:03 am

Is the role of the daughter still open?

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:37 am

@Inako: Sure thing! Let me know when you decide!

@Talidara: Sure thing! Let me know when you decide!

@Lostsouls: She's not, unfortunately! If I'm correct, the only role left is the business partner!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:03 pm

So I'm going to use Robert Downey Jr, love the guy.

As for hex color I'll be using #802b00

afreerobin
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:23 pm

@Robin: Awesome, he's perfect! Looking forward to seeing him!

@Everyone else: The front page has been updated with all reservations! Also, if you're using the sheet I have on the front page, feel free to add more images if you need to- there isn't a whole lot of room in the appearance and secret section, so you might need to add more there!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Totchocity1 on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:06 pm

As of right now, my FC is Theo James and my hex code is #73628a. I'll get him done as soon as possible!

Totchocity1
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalee2010 on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:12 pm

I'm gonna use Holland Roden for my FC
And #ff456a for my hexcode

Annalee2010
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talidara on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:26 pm

Sorry I'm new to this site and I'm not used to using gifs of celebrities as characters... Where do you guys get all these gifs?
Edit: found something, I'll be using Eva Mendes.
Hex is:
#d84311

Talidara
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:44 pm

May I reserve the business partner please? FC will be Angelina Jolie.

Hex code will probably be #C6190E.

aurban16
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:18 pm

@aurban: Sure thing! She's been reserved for you!

All FC's have been edited in, and all characters have been reserved! I'm looking forward to getting started already!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:36 am

@iCat
Hey! Sorry for not having my character up yet but work has been hectic. I got the next two days off so except her to be up tomorrow.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:56 pm

Romy is finished! Can't wait to see everyone else's characters :)

aurban16
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:56 am

Sorry I haven't sent anything in. School is kicking my butt. I'll have something either today or tomorrow.

afreerobin
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!