Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

DEAD: Zombie Survival!

DEAD: Zombie Survival!

a part of “DEAD: Zombie Survival!”, a fictional universe by Methodical.

Yukkuri academy has been overrun by zombies thanks to a dark and sinister spell, now it's up to you to take back the school from the grips of a deadly evil.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “DEAD: Zombie Survival!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: DEAD: Zombie Survival!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:11 am

Zody, you, and I. I tried to send a message to Methodical about the barrier problem but he never replied.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:39 am

I thought I saw Metho on... Think he ditched us?
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PINKanime on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:32 pm

i'm not really sure if i should still participate in this rp since my character seems to be ignored... also i don't think there is a gamemaster anymore...
When we were still in the world of living, death was something that came indiscriminately and randomly. So, there was no way to fight it.
Yuri Nakamura (Angel Beats!)

PINKanime
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:05 pm

Winged: Maybe, idk. But in a lot of forums the GM doesn't do anything anyways so we'll do it ourselves.

PINK: You haven't tried to put effort to find people, Mario made a bunch of noise so that's how we found him. There's a horde and explosions now so your character would have to be deaf and senseless not to be able to find us. But don't worry if we bump into you or vice versa we won't ignore you.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Methodical on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:02 am

Oh my, I'm really sorry guys, I didn't ditch you, I just thought this was dead. Give me a day or two and I'll get us back on track.

EDIT: Also, the reason I never replied to your guy's messages, was because I thought the alerts were for somethings else xD I just don't want you guys to think that I'm a jackass that abandoned you.

Yep.

Methodical
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:11 am

OK then...right after I blow up the Gym.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:33 am

Boooooooom!!!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Methodical on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:39 pm

Right then, does someone want to fill me in on exactly what is going on? I don't think I'd have time to read all of the recent posts.

Methodical
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:54 pm

We all met up in the Gym as you know and went on individual, unimportant, quests. Tenno did his own and brought in Mario's character which I must say is a coward. A horde came and we blew up the gym. Tenno thought a request that Lazarus asked was a joke resulting in Lazarus becoming injured. They are now in the construction shed (I put in that the school was going to do some construction next year) gathering weapons and rethinking a plan. Particularly the barrier issue.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:27 pm

Hey, guys! Just warning you about my posting. It'll be kinda slow...

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:00 am

@Roku: Thanks a lot, Roku. It means so much that you protray my character as a flippin' coward. Lol. This is all just new to him. He'll get used to it soon enough...just wait.
Gotta Go Fast

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years
Writer of the Month, Feb. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Methodical on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 am

Sorry to let you down guys, but I think I'm going to have to let this die. I've just completely lost interest (I tend to do that after a while, but I can't really help it), and I don't really want to devote my time to something I'm just not interested in anymore. I love all of you and all of your characters are excellent, and who knows, maybe we can re-start/re-make this Rp sometime.

Anyway, thanks everyone for all of your time, and again, I'm really sorry if you're mad at me, but I just can't help it. If you're not too mad though, I would love it if you guys would add me to your friends list and we can still continue to Rp together, because I really do love you guys, and this was really fun while it lasted.

Methodical
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:42 am

If you guys want, I just created a zombie roleplay. We have the main character slots filled in, but we'll always need survivors. It's called "The Zombie Games" and it is a little detailed. If you're interested, go to roleplay/the-zombie-games/

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years
Writer of the Month, Feb. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:06 pm

Don't worry Methodical, this roleplay caught the plague a while ago

Mario I'll hit up your offer because I don't mind playing a minor character

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!