Announcements: January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! »

Deadly Little Experiment

Deadly Little Experiment

a part of “Deadly Little Experiment”, a fictional universe by phooka.

If Father told you to jump off of a bridge, would you do it? GM-MirrorMirror1498 Co GM-Renmiri

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Deadly Little Experiment”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Deadly Little Experiment

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:12 am

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

badboyej
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:46 pm

I never said it would be easy, badboy, haha.

I'm going so see mara's opinion before I go again. Anyone else is free to wander in based on curiosity though! It would probably be hard to have missed Mara's distress call.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:58 pm

Yup - definitely going to do that... after the Easter Assembly my school is hosting >...>
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:20 am

I hope you don't mind if Distance has a habbit of calling Charade, Dave >_>

@Rain: Heh its alright, to be honest i haven't made a post like that in a while. :U

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:12 pm

As long as there's an entertaining reason behind it, I don't mind at all XD

Edit: Waaaait... if Mara just broke the elevator and there are no stairs, did we just lock everyone into whatever floor they were on? o.o

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:14 pm

..... Opps... Maybe if she hits it again from the outside it will work? xD

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:23 pm

I'm sure Father can fix it.... If not, Distance can move all the Broken and Ghost can move everyone else by pretty much falling through the floor. XD

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:41 pm

Awesome XD
Let's leave it broken for a while then

Edit: Literally posting about two minutes before the end of school, so I haven't really double-checked my post as I usually do ^^" (If I edit it later, it'll be technical stuff and details, not the content, so it doesn't matter if people post after me. Just letting people know.)

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:00 am

Okay i've got a problem.

I'm going on Holiday for a week which means that i won't be posting for a while 7 days....Which sucks i know, but i don't want to make this rp die because of me being inactive.

So..You can either make Distance a NPC for now, or he could get injured in some kind of way? I don't know. I would make a post right now, but i don't have enough time.

Sorry for the trouble caused, hopefully this doesn't ruin things.

*Le Edit: Okay, after a long flight i'm finally back! I hope i didn't kill this ._.

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!