Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Deadman Wonderland : Sinful Roots

Deadman Wonderland : Sinful Roots

a part of “Deadman Wonderland : Sinful Roots”, a fictional universe by C O S M I C.

Welcome to Deadman Wonderland; a privately run Japanese prison for sinners such as yourself. Here, friendships may be earned, but on the battlefield they can be easily broken. What will you do to survival and escape?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Deadman Wonderland : Sinful Roots”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Deadman Wonderland : Sinful Roots

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:15 am

Found it found it finally~ FC is takasugi from gintama. Probably one of the happiest moments of my life.

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:17 am

Awesome sauce~! Just dont forget to finish it up c:
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:06 pm

Can I extends reservation an extra 24 hours? My flight home got delayed, so I'm going to be in the sir when the deadline hits (I was planning on finishing my profile on the flight).

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:46 pm

Zero Reaper wrote:Can I extends reservation an extra 24 hours? My flight home got delayed, so I'm going to be in the sir when the deadline hits (I was planning on finishing my profile on the flight).

Sure thing thanks for telling me

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:06 am

Finally! Got my character posted. Changed the FC to Gai from Guilty Crown, since Gai is a boss (and fit the character I had developed better).

For the curious, I decided to mesh a couple of different archetypes. The charming, charismatic resistance leader, the kind friend and teacher, and the ruthless young revolutionary. Additionally, given the spate of characters who were framed into G-Block, I decided to put someone in who definitely belongs there.

And no need to worry about him being overpowered - despite his intelligence, training and powerful Branch of Sin, his disability renders him one of the weakest Deadmen in direct combat.

EDIT: Oh, and I should probably mention that it isn't quite done yet. I still need to write his history. If it's okay, I think I might write that history up as simply what's known about him to the inmates of G-Block - keep the details a little more shrouded in mystery, to allow for plot-twistiness later.

Oh, and COSMIC, please PM me - I have an idea for Yuki and Gai, relating to the loss of his arm.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:21 am

*claps* Well done sir. Well done :o

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:15 am

Done with Gai's profile!

And yes, a significant chunk is missing from his history. I'm keeping that one concealed for a reason. You'll see why... ;)

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:25 am

Excellent! im still waiting for 2 more profiles. You have until today to get them done. Also i will be posting a Character Opinions page so we can get some relationships developed. Because if we all hated each other, it would be kind of awful

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:14 pm

Awesome! Post the Opinion page whenever - I can't wait to get started!

I'll probably just post in-universe thoughts on the characters, though, since I love all the characters currently posted ^.^

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:37 pm

Still waiting for those profiles ; n ; I dont want to delete anyone

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:10 pm

How about you put up the Opinion page for use with the characters we have, and then we can add when the other charries get submitted?

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:13 pm

*sigh* Im trying my best to avoid that but from the looks of it i might have to....

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:35 am

There's not really much harm in it. It'll give those of us who've submitted something to do, and allow those still writing their profiles to better have an idea of the social fabric they're dealing with.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:11 am

Sadly im going to have to open up the roles again. And ill put the character opinions page.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:56 am

Posted in the Opinions thread!

You'll notice that I didn't put down any romantic interests, BTW. Here's why:

The primary route for a romance with him might take would be him seducing one of the female characters for the sake of the rebellion - he's by no means above doing so, viewing his looks and charisma as just another weapon. Who he tries to seduce will depend wholly on which of the girls is more romantically inclined towards him. Simple as that.

If that happened, he might, over time, fall for them in actuality, which could lead to some messy (and interesting) fallout. Primarily, what he'd want out of a romantic partner is strength - the knowledge that, no matter what, they wouldn't be selected out of this world, and leave him alone once more. Otherwise, he'd break it off; he couldn't feel confident in a relationship without their strength.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:04 am

Uh dude you know you didn't have to explain why you didn't put a romantic interest. If you want all friends then yeah thats cool. All enemies, thats cool too. You love everyone? Thats cool too!! XD

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:17 am

No, no, that ain't it. It's not that I'm not putting one down. What I wrote there was basically a really long way of saying 'To Be Announced' XD I'm a really wordy person... it's a chronic flaw T-T

Also, that reminded me so much of one of my favourite lines of all time -

"What kind of monster are you, 'Chief', attacking your own allies like that?!"
"You really just don't understand, do you? I don't have allies. Nor enemies! I love everyone!"

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:14 pm

I have completed mine for the mean time

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:39 pm

Awesome!

Since I'm not sure if we'll have any more takers for a little while, do we want to start with a small scene between our few active characters?

Also, it might be worth making a post in the Roleplayers Wanted section :)

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:55 pm

I have already posted a thread in the roleplayers wanted thread. If you all know some people who might want in feel free to say.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!