Deadman Wonderland : Sinful Roots

a part of “Deadman Wonderland : Sinful Roots”, a fictional universe by C O S M I C.

Welcome to Deadman Wonderland; a privately run Japanese prison for sinners such as yourself. Here, friendships may be earned, but on the battlefield they can be easily broken. What will you do to survival and escape?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Deadman Wonderland : Sinful Roots”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:22 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Deadman Wonderland : Sinful Roots"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C O S M I C
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Deadman Wonderland : Sinful Roots

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pusheen on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:50 am

May I reserve Deadman 1 with the FC of Yuno Gasai

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pusheen
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:51 am

Alright then. Welcome aboard!

C O S M I C
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ઽ૮૨α on Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:01 pm

May I reserve Deadman 2 with the FC Ken Kaneki

I'm sorry I can't be a part of this rp, because I am getting ready for school, and I wouldn't be fully committed to the roleplay, and that wouldn't be fair to you or the people who join. So I must leave. This is a great roleplay and I hope it is successful XD
Last edited by ઽ૮૨α on Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ઽ૮૨α
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkinChic on Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:03 pm

May I reserve Deadman 4 with the FC of Genpachi Inukai, please~?

SkinChic
Member for 6 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pusheen on Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:08 pm

Hey~. So is the writing under the characters pas-tense or not? So did Deadman 2 already lose an eye or is he going to~? Sorry if this seems like a blonde question :3

Pusheen
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:09 pm

Okies welcome guys
@Pusheen Yes. It was previous so it already happened

Also if u guys could tell me which bird you'd like to be that would be great. Ill go for dove

C O S M I C
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pusheen on Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:27 pm

I'm going for Flamingo~! And thanks for explaining that to me COSMIC x3

Pusheen
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:28 pm

ઽ૮૨α wrote:May I reserve Deadman 2 with the FC Ken Kaneki

I'm sorry I can't be a part of this rp, because I am getting ready for school, and I wouldn't be fully committed to the roleplay, and that wouldn't be fair to you or the people who join. So I must leave. This is a great roleplay and I hope it is successful XD

Aww. Well we do hope you the best in your studies

C O S M I C
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkinChic on Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:31 pm

I'm gonna use Pheasant for my character

SkinChic
Member for 6 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:53 pm

Excellent. Dont forget to invite your friends kids <3

C O S M I C
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ボクセルちゃん on Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:19 pm

Ugh, I'm so conflicted right now. I love Deadman Wonderland and I watched the anime and the manga but I don't see any character spots that would be appealing to me fml. Welp, good luck with the roleplay C O S M I C (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

ボクセルちゃん
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:27 pm

ボクセルちゃん wrote:
Ugh, I'm so conflicted right now. I love Deadman Wonderland and I watched the anime and the manga but I don't see any character spots that would be appealing to me fml. Welp, good luck with the roleplay C O S M I C (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

C O S M I C
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:41 pm

Could I reserve Deadman 2| | Name Here | | 18 || Male | | Bird Name | | Branch Of Sin| | Carnival Corpse: 1 Win(s)/ 1 Lose | | Penalty Lose(s): Left Eye| | Lost to #1 / Hard time trusting others | |Open? I think my FC will be Hampnie Hambart from Sunday without god. I'll make my bird the scarlet ibis.

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:52 pm

Oh wait, he didn't lose his left eye... Sorry but can you reserve it for me first? I'll find another fc

moahi
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:20 pm

Sure thing. You know your face claim doesn't have to be missing anything. We will know they are missing it in the rp XD

C O S M I C
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:44 pm

I WANNNNNTTTTT IT! I love the anime and now I'm totally pumped! Deadman 3 is the one I want muahaha! This is going to be spectacular!

EDIT: I found the bird that fits the bill. The Shrike. Hehe.

My FC is Kanoe Yuuko btw. Took me eight years just to decide ;-;
Last edited by Akantha on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:56 pm

WELCOME FRIEND

C O S M I C
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:39 am

I'm up for reserving Deadman #6, if no-one's taken him yet!

EDIT: Aaaaaand, like a schmuck, I always forget to put in the 'read the rules' thing :/

Can I take Kiritsugu Emiya as my FC?

EDIT 2: Oh, and a .gif, since a few others posted them:

Zero Reaper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:53 am

Zero Reaper wrote:I'm up for reserving Deadman #6, if no-one's taken him yet!

EDIT: Aaaaaand, like a schmuck, I always forget to put in the 'read the rules' thing :/

Can I take Kiritsugu Emiya as my FC?

EDIT 2: Oh, and a .gif, since a few others posted them:

WELCOME~. Alright kiddies. Get those profiles up

EDIT: Also Akantha dont forget your character has lost her vocal cords and more then likely can't speak

C O S M I C
Member for 6 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!