Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Deadmen

Deadmen: OOC

a part of “Deadmen”, a fictional universe by blondehaired.

Everyone hates what they don't know, government included.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Deadmen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Deadmen: OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Mon May 09, 2016 9:41 pm

Deadmen

This is the introductory post to the OOC chat for Deadmen. This is where I expect reservations, a future NPC and Relationship threads, and chatter, mostly about the roleplay but generally anything you have in mind, especially funny gifs. I love funny gifs. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, feel free to talk here. I expect this to be a friendly bunch of people! Thank you for checking out Deadmen, if nothing else.

XOXO,
The Writer's Voice
Last edited by blondehaired on Mon May 09, 2016 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cheer the fuck up, you beautiful loser. sincerely signed, you from the future.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blondehaired
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Deadmen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VyxnMoon on Mon May 09, 2016 9:52 pm

I would like to reserve the drunken soul pleasr.

And it has to be Mississippi, I mean you doesn't like all that green?
You are my Sunshine, my only shine....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VyxnMoon
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Deadmen: OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Mon May 09, 2016 9:53 pm

certainly! and since it's so close to midnight EST, we'll start your reservation clock tomorrow. happy creating, my friend!

blondehaired
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Mon May 09, 2016 11:54 pm

Hi there! I would like to reserve the man behind it all if that's alright with you. Unfortunately I won't be able to get a character sheet up tonight, but I promise I will tomorrow.

Texas born and raised. Plus I'm convinced we have the best Mexican inspired food
I have no beginning, I have no end...
So you're a circle?!

Brantley92
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Tue May 10, 2016 3:36 pm

reserved! have at him!

blondehaired
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue May 10, 2016 11:23 pm

I'd love to reserve the girl "continuing the name", I might be able to get the character sheet to you tomorrow evening, but at the very latest on Thursday sometime!

Colorado because I can't live without the mountains!
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Wed May 11, 2016 11:27 am

reserved for you!

blondehaired
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Wed May 11, 2016 11:43 am

Thanks! And just so I understand, the deputies are people trying to hunt down the Deadmen and put them back in the Hole? Sorry end of finals so a lot of things are confusing for me right now XD and I'm guessing the civilian # is just for those who have been in the Hole?

Fredalice
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Wed May 11, 2016 1:35 pm

I totally get that, I'm about two weeks out of finals and just getting my head cleared and sleep renewed. Deputies will hunt any person with superpowers, but the Deadmen are the ones that will fight Deputies and vigilante versions. The civilian number is for everyone, it's kind of like a SSN, but the government uses to more actively track people since this is set about fifteen years in the future.

blondehaired
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed May 11, 2016 3:05 pm

Yo! If you don't mind, I'd love to take the role of Amber. I miiiiight change up the FC, but I need to look through my options first. Also, fav state is California. It's where I plan to live and work in a few years. Super excited!
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wade on Wed May 11, 2016 3:23 pm

Hello! Very interested in this roleplay. I'd like to reserve the Dave Franco character, and perhaps change his power to telekinesis? My character sheet might take more than three days as I'm on my kindle currently, but I should have him up within a week, if that's okay.

Thanks,
    Wade

Wade
Member for 5 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Wed May 11, 2016 3:38 pm

Both of you are reserved! Just keep in mind Amber is in her late thirties by this point. Also, I won't be changing anything FC or power wise on the front page until they're finished, but I'm cool with both.

blondehaired
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed May 11, 2016 3:40 pm

Wait, did you have a FC for Amber yet? Because all you have up is a gif with no name attached.
And oof, really? Late thirties? Yikes.

Starlight77
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Wed May 11, 2016 4:02 pm

that's my bad. It's Scarlett Johansson. EDIT: Disregard. Though I did PM you.
Last edited by blondehaired on Wed May 11, 2016 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

blondehaired
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed May 11, 2016 4:07 pm

Alrighty then. Scarlett is early thirties, so I'd be fine with going with AJ Cook, who is 37.

Starlight77
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed May 11, 2016 4:47 pm

Sup folks! Thought I'd pop by, and let you guys know that I've been asked to join up, and will be playing the undercover Deadman. Apparently I'm fun to RP with. So yeah, don't think I need the password but favorite state is Kentucky I guess. Only one I've lived in. Though there's not much here. Except kick ass basketball teams, horses, bourbon, fried chicken, Jennifer Lawrence, and horrible bluegrass music......seriously I think the bluegrass music outweighs the good.
ImageImage

CutUp
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu May 12, 2016 12:00 am

Just finished my character! Hope it looks good and all!

Fredalice
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ on Sat May 14, 2016 2:44 am

Guess who keeps getting SQL errors trying to edit her character? Meeee! I send an email, but I have no decent idea if it's going to get fixed or not. Just thought I best let everyone know. The coding and her stuff is half done, just... Not able to be posted for some reason.
bork, went the dog

Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat May 14, 2016 9:24 am

Hopefully I'll have my character finished today. Don't have too much to do, just got the likes, dislikes, etc. and his history.

CutUp
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondehaired on Tue May 17, 2016 11:21 am

Anyone around? Everyone's been kinda quiet

blondehaired
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!