Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Death, Lust and Love

Death, Lust and Love

a part of “Death, Lust and Love”, a fictional universe by Medic.

An eternally young man meets a girl with hidden powers. What will happen? One on One. Closed.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Death, Lust and Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Death, Lust and Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Fri May 27, 2011 7:34 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Death, Lust and Love"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Oh I figure we can discuss what we want in the OOC is we don't want to PM anymore. Either way is fine with me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Medic
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Death, Lust and Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Fri May 27, 2011 7:53 pm

:D I'll be submitting the girl character probably tomorrow, if that's okay Medic. The title is fine, you don't have to change it. I gotta start to think on what to type for my intro post (:
♥ "The scars of your love, remind me of us. They keep me thinking, we almost had it all.
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless. I can't help feeling..."♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Fri May 27, 2011 8:25 pm

Ah no problem. I want to work on my character and submit him tonight but I don't know if that will happen.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Fri May 27, 2011 9:00 pm

It's okay. You're probably exhausted, I'm surprised you managed to get the RP up today. Don't worry about it (: I just finished re-reading through all our PM's again, since it's been a couple of weeks. I had to refresh the idea a little bit, I forgot some details.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Fri May 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Same here I noted down most of the main points. The only thing I think we have left to worry about is creating the guardian angel.

But anyways I'm going to go pass out now. :P I'll cya tomorrow.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Sat May 28, 2011 10:46 am

Hey so I put up my characters profile. Let me know if you have any questions on it or suggestions/additions. I was going to make my first post that would kind of describe the background of how my character came to be.

I thought you could also do something similar if you wish.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Sat May 28, 2011 8:57 pm

I just submitted my character. If you want me to fix anything, let me know. :)

I briefly described the history, not so much about whole species and birth parents yet, just what she knows herself. In my first post I was thinking I'll explain on how she ended up on the slave trade market. Then, we'll take off with the merchant and how Sade ends up getting getting her.

For the guardian angel, I was thinking the first time your character feeds he won't notice her. Then, maybe the next few times he'll notice something different about the girl. Finally, the next time the angel will start to stir and send visions to him while feeding. Then she'll appear and we'll take it from there. That won't happen for a few posts, so we still have a while.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Sun May 29, 2011 12:41 am

Yeah it all looked okay. I was planning on making a post today for my intro and everything but I ended up becoming distracted and haven't been able to yet. So I will get my post up tomorrow sometime during the day. Sorry >.<

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Sun May 29, 2011 8:55 am

It's okay (:

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Sun May 29, 2011 1:26 pm

So I have around a third to a half of my intro post completed. But apparently I have to go do some work related stuff which I did not know about until now. So I'm thinking I should be able to finish up my post tonight when I get home and I will get it up asap!

I feel kind of bad now because I keep saying I'll do it and I dont. But I promise this time! I will have it up I swear.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Sun May 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Alright so I got my intro post up. It's not really as good as it could have been. But it gives a decent background for Sade and it even opens up a few more possibilities in the story line. Since I came up with Lilith and not knowing if she is dead or not. Maybe she will show up in the picture later if/when Sade and Sophia fall in love.

Also I was figuring I would stop at the point I did and allow you to take it from there and control the merchant Blake as you wish. IF you didn't like how I worded anything though let me know and I'll work on it.

Also I know it was a really long post longer than most of my normal posts. I usually do somewhere between 250 to 600 words per post and this one was a massive 1825 O_O

Anyways that's that I guess and here we are starting! I'm excited and I promise I will only improve as we get further into the story.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Mon May 30, 2011 1:39 pm

Alright, I'll go check on it a little later. I'll have my post a little later tonight or tomorrow after school. I'm sorry it's taking a while :3

Hah. 1825 words? I don't think I ever hit that much before. My posts are usually around 200-550 words (:

I haven't read the post yet, so I can't really say anything. I'll get back to you if I have any questions, though.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Mon May 30, 2011 10:57 pm

I feel like my post wasn't as good as it could have been because of it's length. But meh what can you really do? I mean after all I am only an amature writer.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Tue May 31, 2011 6:15 pm

I just read it -it was good! Very lengthy too! (:

I have a question though; does Blake know that Sade is vampire? Did he give the girl to him, knowing he would feed on her instead of work with her?

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Tue May 31, 2011 6:31 pm

Hmm I didn't think of that. Intitially I was thinking that Blake would know, but now we could do it either way. I will leave it up to you.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Tue May 31, 2011 7:06 pm

Okeidokie. I'll get to posting right this moment ^.^

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Tue May 31, 2011 9:45 pm

I posted. Sorry it took a while, but there you go (: I hope it's okay, it wasn't as long as your post though. If you have any questions let me know.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Tue May 31, 2011 10:07 pm

I just finished reading your post and it was awesome much better than mine! I'm going to start my post in a few minutes but I think we are off to an amazing and fun start.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Tue May 31, 2011 10:17 pm

Nah, I doubt it. xD But, thanks (:

Yeah, I think so too. I hope it'll go on for a whilee. :D

xxLilly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Tue May 31, 2011 10:42 pm

The only thing that would stop me is if I get deployed. :\

But I'll be able to let you know if that happens.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!