Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Death Weapon Meister Academy

Death Weapon Meister Academy

a part of “Death Weapon Meister Academy”, a fictional universe by Violentious.

*If you watched soul eater you know what this is*-

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Death Weapon Meister Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Death Weapon Meister Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shikakid55 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Woot! X3 now we got partners
ImageImageImageImagehehehe didn't see that coming
Or that

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shikakid55
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smiley on Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:03 pm

still waiting on approval for Gaikoz being Rayne's weapon.
I'll post after it's been confirmed if I'm her weapon or not.
Famous Last Words.

"I can do it..." "It's not poisonous..." "Let a PRO show you how it's done..." "No, no, let me get it..." "What could possibly go wrong?" "Well, at least it can't get any worse." "Of COURSE I can handle it!" "Just a little more..." "Just one more..." "How bad could it be?" "Yeah, yeah, I got it, I got it..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Smiley
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smiley on Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:17 pm

approved! :D

Smiley
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shikakid55 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:27 pm

:o Haru and Kross are partners just to let you know :3
EDIT: I changed my character's age to 15
Last edited by shikakid55 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shikakid55
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:37 pm

Hey For anyone who wants to get caught up ill try and summarize what happened since we all went into shinigami's room. Ahem, well after most of us had shown up to present our new partners or to be paired with someone, Lorelei (the girl with the sai's who was fighting in the class room) gave a presentation of what Sould harmony, and Soul symphony looked like. Allan (my character) temporarily lost himself to madness upon witnessing Lorelei's powers . he attacked Lorelei, but Violet tried to stop him. After forcibly removing Violet from his way Allan proceeded with his attack. Lord Shinigami put an end to his rampage with a swift karate chop to allan's melon. After snapping out of it, Lorelei gave allan a short speech about how madness affects people, overwhelmed by all the new information, Allan fled from the room pushing Kyana(Spear girl) out of his way. Lorelei chased after him. When they spoke you find out that their paths connected at one point. Allan had saved Lorelei's life by preventing her from jumping off a bridge. You discover that Allan had his sister taken away from him by a dark figure which resembled Lorelei.(Which explains his vulnerability to madness around her). After this I'ts implied that Lorelei Invited everyone to her house, to get to know each other and maybe explain some of the recent goings on. SOOOOO.... right now we are all at Lorelei's house, hanging out.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:20 pm

Sweey, hanging at Lor's!
ImageImage ImageImage

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:18 pm

Why is Titagi never here T-T?

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:42 pm

Um, this will make me sound stupid, but how do you put in an image in your character application page? I mean. . not the avatar, apply an image into the page... it won't work for me.

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:03 pm

Above the text box is an icon that says insert picture when you scroll over it. you have to go to the picture and copy its url before you click in the icon, when you click on the icon a message box will pop up, just paste the url in the text bar and press ok. when you exit the post, and check your character page you should see your pic.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:46 pm

Okay, thank you!
I'll put a picture of my weapon form on there so there's no wild imaginations about what I look like ..

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:59 am

Why has this thing gone so quiet, abit too quiet. Seriously isn't anyone going to post anymore?

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:18 pm

I still don't have a partner, a partner was designated to me but she doesn't post, any suggestions as to what to do? from anyone?

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:59 am

I'd like to join this, if it's active. If not I'll make my own. I'd be a weapon!
ImageImage

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Violentious on Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:12 pm

Okay Kiyasama you could join!

Violentious
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:57 pm

yahoo
lemmie come up with some stuff

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:51 pm

Is this thing still alive? :3
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:53 pm

not sure, if not. I may make one.

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:09 pm

I can't edit in a picture

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:14 pm

Yes this thing is still alive (Sorta) we just have alot of ghost members, also did you try copying the Link to the picture then click on the little tree (I think it is) and then paste the Link in there then go OK and it should come up with a picture.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyasama on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:16 pm

we'll see if that works it's for the icon

Kiyasama
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!