Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Multiverse

Declaration of War

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud·Strife on Sat May 06, 2006 12:56 am

At least you can access the Tux chat, it won't let me in.

For reference...Derek hre.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloud·Strife
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun May 07, 2006 12:13 am

Master steps into the area, fresh blood upon his left shoulder and spattered across his entire form, carrying his fabled Rune Sword, which also held blood across most of its surface. Reaching down to wipe the blood with his left hand, he clears the entire surface in a single swipe only to wipe it in a smear across the wall.
"Here is the blood of the fallen. Labefacto Fleurrogue. Rock Lee. Uzumaki Naruto. Slain by my hand or at my feet."
He looked down once more, to see the runes upon his blade. This seemed to remind him of something, as his eyes snapped back up as he spoke again.
"The body of Labefacto Perihorn has been mortally wounded by my blade. The body of Labefacto Muriel was graced by my blade. The runes have marked both, and neither will be able to be magically healed of these wounds for a year's time."
He allowed his lips to part once more before parting.
"Our war has begun."
With that, he was gone.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry wrote:If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Sun May 07, 2006 2:37 am

Amadeus Draken dragged his bloodstained blade along the ground, snarling under his breath with unsatisfaction tainted across his face.
"Haruno~Sakura, impaled by my blade. Rock-Lee, severely wounded... The pathetic soul could barely stand, wasn't worth my time to kill. What a waste of a night..."
The Draken fumed with anger at the lack of a fight as he made his way down to the depths of hell in which he resided.
ImageImage

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sun May 07, 2006 2:50 am

As though in the middle of completing a turn, the figure of Rain appears out of nowhere, whirling to his feet, his tan duster settling around him. He wore an expression if mingled frustration and satisfaction; a hard mix indeed. As he spoke, his tone was, as always, influenced by the conflicting natures of the uncouth demon and cultured young man that both lived within.

"I believe this calls for example-making. For those whom doubted our side's strength in the war, take note: Four have been laid low in under fours hours, and another three wounded. We have as of yet taken no casualties, and only superficial wounds, and in some cases it was two-on-one."

Finishing on an odd note, he smirks softly, his eyes dancing with malice. He felt no need to add more; it was implied that his home stood its groun just fine in this war. He turned once more and, as he moved, simply vanished into a fine mist.
STAVE: Commala-come-ki,
There's a time to live and one to die.
With your back against the final wall
Ya gotta let the bullets fly.

RESPONSE: Commala-come-ki!
Let the bullets fly!
Don't 'ee mourn for me, my lads
When it comes my day to die.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chrost on Sun May 07, 2006 1:04 pm

The arcane movement of foreboding clouds shifted about the skies, casting it's dark veil across the surrounding plains. Across vast areas of the earth, onlookers raised their eyes to the sky, somehow able to sense the oncoming blaze of hellfire that was in transit. The shifting of plates beneath the ground forced their way through surrounding cities, leveling the behemoths of steel and concrete to crumble against the remains of their foundations beneath them.

Graves, fresh with the previously laid flowers of former loved ones, bursting upwards through years of soil settiment to expose their coffin's rotted wood. Stiff joints, bending after years of frozen inactivity as momentary life blazed through the thing wiry remains of veins once again. Curving fingers, dead fingers, with remains of nails still clinging to their best ability to bone and flesh, moving about whatever restaint could further their movement from the grave. Opposite graves, success gifted to those who could still perform the arduous task of their rising. Cemetaries, once a place to harbor death, now the main focus point of newly renwed life, expressed by death's release and the return of the lost back to their places of former home. This prophecy had ben fulfilled before, but only once.

Through the shifting of the earth, massive fault lines etching through the ground to reveal their declinement through the ground, began spewing bursts of brimstone to shower down atop of the bystanders who found theirselves without shelter. The fiery liquid of molten rock began to lift throughout the exposed lines, ushering out across the plains as if in an attempt to purify the land of all that was in it's path.

And then it happened, a mile wide section of earth lifting upwards to bubble before extending out to finally shatter. Yet, instead of blistering outwards, the sudden heat supplied beneath it had altered it's form into a glassy exterior, yet by an unseen force clung to the air around it. Although, it did drop, moving in a gentle rain down across the grounds, revealing the floating form of what would appear to be a man. Clad tightly in a wrap around trenchcoat, one massive blade adorning his back, yet his appearance memorable none the less. The outpouring of his voice spurred deafness in whatever human had failed to meet his demise from the surrounding burst of fiery demise that rained.

It's time, my time, once again. Whoever feels ready to step up first, i'll be waiting.

OOC: Now, let me specify...Some of you will remember this character...And yeah, it's on. I'm fighting for Tux and sadly, can't get into the chat. So, either TB on the board, of speed on AIM or another chat.

AIM: TehSouthernWind

Chrost
Member for 12 years
Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvon on Sun May 07, 2006 6:15 pm

A gathering of sedementary materials slowly began to pull together, attracted to one another as it gathered in a central location. The magnetism of the sedements was slow, pulling from a further range as time passed, building into a mound as the brimstone and molten rock continued to fall from the darkened skies. In the foreign land, the the mound grew to a height of five feet and six inchs, a rather large, thin structure made of terra. With it's completion, it forced outward in an explosion, throwing dirt, gravel, brimstone, hardening volcanic rock, and such sedements off into the distance as a younger looking woman stood erect in it's place. Her shimmering emerald eyes gazed upward, welcoming the sight of the chaos raining steadily. She took the appearance of a young mortal human female. Her platinum blond hair extended down to the small of her back in waves, curling in and out of itself across the bare tanned skin, concealing steel chains that stretched across her back in two locations. The woman's body was adorned by layers of silk, white in color. Tightly the silk wrapped across her bossoms, held by a chain across her back. Downward it loosened, allowing the woman room for unrestricted movement. Two slits ran the length of her legs, haulting at her hips. She wore her feet bare, visible as she stepped forward into a slow paced walk destined for a shadow retreat. With each stride, her legs would fall through the slits, revealing the glistening golden skin that trademarked this woman. She held her arms lifeless at her sides, finding that she was not in any immediate danger from those who had already retreated to the depths of their homes, only known to her as hell. The figure creating the chaos who spoke did not phase this woman, but only perked a certain curiousity from her. Her moist lips forged a warm smile, her face marked with innocence. She parted her plump lips after he had finished speaking, her voice was deep and steady, consistent. The sound was cherubic, unfit for a scene of such terror and crime.

I am Lady Venus of Nemesis, my reign is to the world warred upon. You may partake in your massacre, but resilient it shall be. Heed this warning, for it is as true as the Terra that falls from the sky with such fury.

With these words, the woman once again vanished with the speed with which she had came. Her steps were silent and strong, her body held with much pride as nobility in their kingdom. Vanishing within the shelter of the rubble, the only distinct proof that this woman had come and had gone was the mound she had came from, lying wastefully upon the earth.

OOC: to get into Tux chat, you have to have Java installed. Get it a http://www.java.com

Lvon
Member for 12 years
Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chrost on Sun May 07, 2006 6:54 pm

OOC: Guess I shoulda' specified jus' a bit more. Chrost, is fighting on the side of Tux/AF/AG/whatever the hell you people call yourselves these days.

Anyways, now that's outta' the way, Java.com won't work for me. The download always fucks up an so I find myself here.

Anyways, still waitin' on challengers. Hopefully all you Gwing and PV guys aint too scared of lil' ol' me. ;)

Chrost
Member for 12 years
Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun May 07, 2006 10:52 pm

Master slides back into the room, his body straight and unworn, no longer covered in the blood of his enemies.
"The war has ended. A truce has been declared. There will be no further agression between us."
Then stepping back out of the area, Master is gone yet again.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon May 08, 2006 3:59 pm

"I am sorry, but we have already left your playing field. There is no reason for us to come back, even as desperate as you sound."
Master paused for a moment, then continued.
"We do not have time for your council, your politics, nor your disarray. Stop wasting our time. If aggression remains, here we are. Come and get some."

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Mon May 08, 2006 4:53 pm

The shadows collected in a swirling circle upon the ground set in the midst of the chaos between the two sides. From within this darkness emerged Sinful's body tearing from a blood red membrane that feigned in an attempt to hold in within hell's confines. His muscles bulged, visible even through his thick dark clothing. His irritation was apparent from the shrieks emitted from the uncontrolled demon that fought for mastery within him.
"Come and get me Labefacto! Send your best and stop wasting our time!"

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chrost on Mon May 08, 2006 5:52 pm

It's sad, it really is.

Issuing threats after already pulling away from their home.

While I was here at your home, and you sat idly by.

I do believe it's time to reap what you've sown.

Honestly, sad.

Chrost
Member for 12 years
Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Je Suis INSANE on Mon May 08, 2006 7:04 pm

Eric (Master) says:
"We approached them with the truce, Chrost. They accepted it. And now, they've renounced it. Not us. If they still want the war, they can come get it."

Je Suis INSANE
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chrost on Mon May 08, 2006 7:08 pm

Well, i'll be seein' you soon pal. Count on that one. ;)

Chrost
Member for 12 years
Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon May 08, 2006 8:45 pm

OOC: Do clarify, Chrost, as to whether or not you're IC when you say that. If not, we've got some issues.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chrost on Mon May 08, 2006 9:08 pm

Well, let me clearly specify everything this time.

This is an OOC post.

OOC = Out of Character

Which means, i'm speakin' what I feel as an individual, not as my RP character.

You know, i've been asked twice now, "Why are you a traitor?". Ok....Lets see here...Gwing invades a site that's RP populace, with skill, is underclassed and undermanned....I lend a hand by bringing in my most devious and evil character i've ever used....

I make statements, that some people don't like. Now, back in the various other places where i've come from....This is called, taking IC to OOC.

IC = In Character

So, everyone still with me now? :D

Alright then, moving on! Up above is a nice lil' post by Zhelir Darkfall(Justin), long time friend. Well now, he's pissed about the statement I issued as Chrost...

Posted by Chrost
""It's sad, it really is.

Issuing threats after already pulling away from their home.

While I was here at your home, and you sat idly by.

I do believe it's time to reap what you've sown.

Honestly, sad.""

Coupled with the followup....

Posted by Chrost
""Well, i'll be seein' you soon pal. Count on that one. ;)""

So yeah, here I am, the traitor....I know how two of you feel, as for the rest, doesn't really matter...

As I told Justin, I didn't feel like losin' an friends over a game, a simple lil' game. Apparantly, some people take it a bit further than that. Anyways, i'm pulling my character out of this war, before your people start picketing or somethin'.

Sad.

Chrost
Member for 12 years
Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon May 08, 2006 9:15 pm

OOC: This war, much like the one I was in on AL, seems well...fucking retarded. Hense, why I'm not getting involved at all. Actually, I find it funny that yall couldn't tell TJ was being in character. I mean he can be a cocky son of a bitch, but those aren't statements I think he'd make towards people he calls friends.
Last edited by FutureKiyoshi on Mon May 08, 2006 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon May 08, 2006 9:16 pm

And once more, you mistate things. My point was quite simple. You first told me it could be IC or OOC, your post. Then you changed your answer to IC, which tells me it's OOC. I take it beyond the game when my friends start getting insulted. I don't need to explain myself further.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvon on Mon May 08, 2006 10:46 pm

If you have not an ounce of dignity, to come to our lands, reap your short lived havoc and retreat as steadily as you came, then make such bold remarks upon your own land... then it is not us who should be considered the fools. Have the dignity of men, as you present yourselves to be, and respect the form of government established. You have killed the leader of the Labefacto, of course they shall be in disarray. You cannot disregard it as wasting your time because it is YOU who came to our land.

I am a woman of high stature, of nobility and diplomat reign. For what I have observed, you act foolish as you enjoy the taste of victory. You say you have proven your point in the war, for your side. For all I can see, you have made yourselves less through such effort. If you want to teach these generations, do not show them how they should NOT conduct their actions. You all have proven to be horrible role models, especially you Master. For this, you should all be ashamed.

The voice that echoed these words came from the familiar voice of Lady Venus, as she had stood amidst the shadows she had retreated to before. Her arms lay bare as they folded upon eachother, beneath her bust. Her voice, as sweet as a cherub held much destruction in it's tone, her tongue hissing each word at the men that called prided themselves.

Unfolding her arms from her front, she descended them both to her sides. Her right hand grasped upon the curve of her hip, pressing the silk fabric against her skin that lay beneath. She stepped forward, more so into the light to join the conversations taken part. She had obviously overheard for some time the matters being discussed, the composure of her face rigid, allowing for a slight glimpse to the age of the woman. Her lips, worn downward into a frown, remained partly open as she finished her lecture, feeling most like a mother scolding her children, as she had done many years passed.

If you wish to behave like children...

These statement faded from her lips near it's end, dragging the syllables of the words onward, the shimmering forest of emerald producing a menacing glow as she scanned across the men.

Then you shall be treated as such. We have spoken; all who wish to take this matter back to my land shall be dealt with.. if not PERSONALLY with myself. I'm sure Master can tell you his fright of me, as expressed through Warrius.

Her eyes came to rest upon Master, a coy smile creeping upon the moisten lips of the flawless face she wore. The delicate fingers drumming against the soft silk at her hip, omitting not a single audible sound in the process.

I am here, upon your soil now. If you wish to discuss with us the matters of this truce or if you wish to continue this war. Do not behave like children in my presence, for I am not your mother's. Do not make me act as such.

Lvon
Member for 12 years
Author

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon May 08, 2006 11:10 pm

Rain smirked, his brilliantly blue eyes seeming to glow just a bit brighter with amusement. He spoke, though kept his message short and to the point.

Say what you will, throw what petty shots at us you want. I'll only make one correction: our intent was never to teach. Our intention was to kill. I believe we achieved such a goal quite effectively during our brief visit.

--------------------

OOC: The teaching aspect was a strictly OOC matter, to avoid confusion. I won't state our reasons for abandoning the attempt, to avoid turning this topic into a flame war.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvon on Mon May 08, 2006 11:22 pm

OOC: Coming from the man who would not go IC when he stood alone. Hah. Doesn't work so well for you, Rain.

Lvon
Member for 12 years
Author

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.