Announcements: RPG: Season of Giving 2020 » Universe of the Week! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Week Nominations » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? » Preventing Bitrot by Hosting Images on RPG » Interesting YouTube Videos » Xamoyan Bestiary » The Political Compass » Song Covers » The Truth of Gung Fu »

Players Wanted: Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. » The Children of Ash (Multiverse) » Chronicles of Cre' Est Players Wanted! » Forgiveness - Romantic Drama RP, One Role Open! » Adventurers wanted for the Gala-Dor Expedition » Kingsman: International Affairs »

Season of Giving 2020

At the end of perhaps our craziest year yet, we choose to celebrate our writing family with that extra touch of gratitude. Tip your fellow authors for a chance to win 10,000 INK, with leaderboards updated daily.

Merry Christmas from RPG! 🎅

Defiance

Defiance

a part of “Defiance”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

In America, after a war that separated the world. Two groups rised to power to try and start a new way of life for the world. And for a while they did, until they started a war within themselves.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Defiance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Defiance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:31 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Defiance"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Defiance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeMaybe on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:40 pm

Miranda Kerr.
Also, Cinema Divergent.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LoveMeMaybe
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeMaybe on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:43 pm

And Kaya Scodelario :)

LoveMeMaybe
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:45 pm

I'll reserve but, I don't really want anyone to reserve two girls at the moment. :/

Also-I love Divergent! I can't wait for the movie next year. *Fangirling* :)

.euphoria.
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:53 pm

Please may I reserve FC: Taylor Swift? And I'll probably make one of the males, but I'll see who's left when my first character is finished and take whoever is needed.

My favourite song right now is I Could Be the One by Avicii & Nicky Romero (it's just the music video that makes it, I love it). And favourite novel? Oh my god, Fifty Shades of Grey, all the way! No, I joke :P Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:02 pm

Can I please take FC: Adrianna Lima?

I love Your Song by Ellie Goulding, and for the book is The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:06 pm

Ok, no problem. I'll reserve those two for ya right now. :)

.euphoria.
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeMaybe on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:21 pm

The movie is going to be so amazing. *-*

*fangirlsaswell*

LoveMeMaybe
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:31 pm

Could I reserve Emma Roberts?

I'll also most likely also reserve a male once my character is all finished. :)

The Book Of Lost Things by John Connolly is my all time favorite book from my childhood (somethings just stick ya know?) and my favorite song.. umm it would have to be a tie between Dead Bite and S.C.A.V.A. both by Hollywood Undead ^_^
“In my dream I know I am falling. But there is no up or down, no walls or sides or ceilings, just the sensation of cold and darkness everywhere. I am so scared I could scream. But when I open my mouth, nothing happens. And I wonder if you fall forever and never touch down, is it really still falling? I think I will fall forever.”

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:07 pm

I'll reserve her for you right now. C:

.euphoria.
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeMaybe on Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:27 pm

I want to reserve Kaya and Miranda, please... :P

LoveMeMaybe
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:12 pm

I'm sorry but, I'm only allowing people to reserve one girl as of right now. :/

.euphoria.
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little Fox on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:13 pm

I don't think Love is reading all the way, lol.

Sweet pea, I'll take Miranda Kerr and Chris Hemsworth (If you'll let me take four, I'll take Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Debby Ryan as well.)

God Help the Outcasts - Heidi Mollenhauer
The Sookie Stackhouse Novels

Also, really love Think of Me sang by Emmy Rossum.
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Little Fox
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Of course, you can take four. :) I'm taking four too so, if I said no... I'd be hypocritical. I'll reserve those four for ya right now, girly!

.euphoria.
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:09 am

I was going to take Debby Ryan. /:

May I reserve one of the male roles? Doesn't matter which one, whatever one you'll allow me to change the FC to T Mills. ^^

Don't have a favorite song or novel.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:51 am

Actually, Little Fox changed her mind. She took another girl. So, Debby's open if you want her. :)

And, I'm not sure if T Mills fits in with the roles and the characters I have. I'm sorry but, is there any other FC you would like or character you would like to reserve?

.euphoria.
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Boomstick on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:21 am

Your FC's are too pretty for me. I need some flaws, some facial hair, maybe a wrinkle here and there... I understand why they are what they are for people like playing people who are good looking, but I need something a little more rugged. I am only saying this because I want to be sure that you would be open to a character that isn't a Greek masterpiece, before I suggest my alternative FC's for my character.

He will, most definitely, be either 'ugly', 'average', or 'old'. It allows me to play with so much, interaction wise, given the ages and appearances of the other characters. Feel free to draw a line: such as you want him to be younger then 60/50/40 and not look like a Picasso painting.

I have really been playing with the idea of a wheelchair character who uses his wits to get what he desires. Granted, in this society you created, I wouldn't be too surprised if disabled people were... removed. If I can't make a wheelchair character, It wouldn't bother me as I will just keep that on ice for another Rp (Although, I still really, really want to make a wheelchair character). I still intend to join this no matter what.

I would love to reserve a male in Angelics either Max Irons or Lautner spot. Since I really want to change the FC, I'll let you pick which of those handsome guys you want to replace as you are probably more partial to one then the other.

Righto, before I forget:

Favorite Song: Thunder Rolls by Garth Brooks
Favorite Novel: House Harkonnen. Love that book. Love the entire series really, but this books holds a special place in my heart.

Sidenote: Never heard of Kalel Cullen, but my jebus, she is gorgeous.

Boomstick
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:49 am

Ah, alright well, never mind. :3 Thank you anyways.

Oh, just wanted to say. @Boomstick, I think I like you. ^^ Kalel is [ I believe ] Anthony Padilla, one of the Smosh guys, girlfriend. She looks hideous with that hair though.

bandgeek
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Little Fox on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:30 am

Ugh.

I cannot even begin to explain how much I hate when the first post someone makes is saying that they hate the Face Claims because they're too generic, pretty, and photogenic. Flaws, facial hairs, wrinkles? Jesus, have you not heard of an imagination? Its your character! Give him as many scars, wrinkles, and society-deemed unattractive features as you want. Since we're all capable of reading and will be relying on what is written rather than what is seen, we can easily play along.

Little Fox
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:38 am

This is probably a bit late, but I just had to say it :) I love the Sookie Stackhouse Novels too, LittleFox. I've read all of them, they're so good :)

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!