Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Multiverse

[For Hire] Delve

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

[For Hire] Delve

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delve on Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:14 pm

I'm not quite familiar with the site in itself, but I've looked around enough to notice that there is a credit system that is used for mechs. However, in order to obtain those credits would be too much of a long process. In spite of this, I am offering my services to anyone who is willing to pay me in credits so that I can finally be settled in and pilot my custom built mech. I am moderator of ClanNation over at http://www.animeleague.net , I am also Major of Vagrant Skyline in Image

My expertise is piloting/ building custom mechs, battleships, and aircraft. I roleplay orthodox, the exact opposite of god-modding which is known as unorthodox. My strengths are highly on counter attacks and defense. My offense is quite moderate, since I am not ideal in mass destruction. (i.e. I won't necessarily take out cities, I preffer battling an enemy)

Comments, and questions are open for discussion.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Delve
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gundam Gears on Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:10 pm

A slender man of around 6'3" entered the area of Delve, hiding his face behind a black porcelain mask. He would be wearing a long black coat, a pair of black cargo pants and a pair of black leather combat boots. He began to speak from under his porcelain mask with a rather deep voice speaking,

"I am a also a Mech maker, I build custon Gundams, Zoids, almost anything. I work in the Bio-Tech form. Fusing Gundams and Eva's together. You seem like a respectful person, and I am very interested in speaking with you, please, if at all possible get ahold of me."

He stood there, his rather Large black and red Gundam he custom built stood outside the building. It's armor being made of Vibranium and under it's armor would be seen a tissue of a Eva. Standing there as the birds rested upon his mech, he said one more thing,

"The Gundam outside this building is mine, It's the SMS-EVA-0666.
A fusion of the INessHell and the Eva-000, but with special armor. If you want, spar me with your strongest mech, I am really out to prove my Mechs are superior to anyone elses."

With that being stated, he stood there waiting till she responded.
Though my right hand is made of metals, I am still a normal man.. For the normality is always there, you just don't know it..(I build Gundams)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gundam Gears
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:03 pm

-CLING!- HI DELVE!!!!

I'm interested in hiring you, I think. =P o.o;; Is this supposed to be in character?! Crap umm... I'll get back to you when I'm not super tired/hyper!
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delve on Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:18 pm

Gundam Gears, I'll spar you if you pay me. :wink:

Faith wrote:-CLING!- HI DELVE!!!!

I'm interested in hiring you, I think. =P o.o;; Is this supposed to be in character?! Crap umm... I'll get back to you when I'm not super tired/hyper!

No, it's not suppose to be in-character, you can hire me. How can I be of service?

Delve
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.