Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In Demigods We Trust

In Demigods We Trust

a part of “In Demigods We Trust”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

The Greek Gods send their Demigods to a hidden, and remote academy to hone their abilities. {OPEN}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In Demigods We Trust”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: In Demigods We Trust

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:49 am

Ok so I'm going to help even up this Female dominant situation :p

I would like to also reserve Apollo male 1
FC Aaron Taylor Johnson
Hexcode: cda20e
Image Image
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:24 am

@ Sunshine and Whiskey
Are you sure? It was just a little confusion, it's no big deal.

@Unjustifiable and Scar
Sure, I'll get ya'll down in a sec. Oh and Scar I almost when with him as Hermes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:35 am

That's funny CutUp because I almost made him Hermes xD

Shitttt.... Now I'm second guessing if I should make him Hermes. The gifs would work better for that.... >_>

Would I be totally annoying if I switched to Hermes?

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:06 pm

Do whichever gives you the most inspiration, is what I'd say!

Also, I love how Dominika is a Russian, and her roomie just so happens to be Russian as well xD it's perfect!

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:01 pm

I think I am going to make him a son of Hermes... Sorry for making you have to change the intro CutUp

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:39 pm

I was hoping to reserve the third child of Hephaestus
FC:Jaden Smith
HEX: #0489B1

and the fourth child of Apollo
FC: Emily Osment
HEX: #4B088A
My favorite Greek figure is the goddess of Luck and fortune; Tychee.
Of all those in the world, she was the only one who knew what regret is; and love...Image

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:11 pm

@CutUp - I was so confused on why Cas wasn't accepted at the same time as Talia and then I realized that I forgot to update his sheet last night before I conked out. XD Anyway, hes been updated since then and is completely finished up.

@Sorella - I was halfway done with Talia when Dominika got accepted. I then noticed that we had both made Russian characters XD I figured I would just roll with it, should be interesting.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:44 pm

I'm back baby! Holidays are done, I'm not busy, still sick though :p and my internet is fracking fixed! Wooo! Now I'm gonna reserve the second Hephaestus female with the face claim of Hayley Kiyoko

I'm still deciding on her Hex and I'll get back to you on that one but my favorite Greek character has always been Hestia.

Hayley doesn't really have any big gifs of her and the ones I try to make come out all super pixeled and blurred which I loath so these should do no?
Image Image

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:29 pm

@Gypsy and Grim
Reserved!

@Scar
Alright I'll switch him up for you.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:39 pm

@Grimbones
Ok I did a little hunting, and I found a few large gifs of Hayley.

That is her right?

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:54 pm

I meant like more recent ones of her but you can use one of those if you want ^^

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:12 pm

Alright, WIP's are started and I will finish them tomorrow, everyone have a good night!

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:55 pm

Thanksssss CutUp :)

Edit: Son of Hermes is complete!!! :p Miles Greyson.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovakin on Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:27 pm

Hey! I would like to reserve the second daughter of Zeus with the FC: Claire Holt.
Gif: http://media.tumblr.com/bacb321dd015782 ... o1_500.gif
Colourcode: #CD9B9B
My favourite GM figure: AtΓ© - goddess of mischief

Dovakin
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:31 pm

I'd like to reserve a son of Hermes using the FC of Hunter Parrish. His Hexcode is 05360B and my favorite figure would be Hades is we're talking about gods and then Achilles if we're talking about mythology charactersXD

Here's my gif:

This is the end of control

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bingubingu on Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:29 pm

Haven't had time all week to finish my CS but it definitely be done today.

girl groups and only girl groups

bingubingu
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:22 pm

CS is all done and submitted! If there's anything I need to add or changes that need to be made just let me know!

Unjustifiable
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:29 pm

I'm gonna have to let go of my reservation. I have alot on my plate at the moment. Sorry. I will definitely be keeping an eye on you guys, though. :)

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:43 pm

If we are looking to pick up more male spots I could make another character. Just let me know, I dont wanna take up a third spot that someone else may want until I'm absolutely sure lol

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiley on Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:58 pm

Hello, If I may place a few reservations that would be lovely...

Reservation one, Ares female 2, FC: Ksenia Solo
Hex Code #a784ec

Reservation two, Athena Male (1 or 2, I see that someone may have withdrawn?), FC: Colin Ford
Hex Code #276953

I quite enjoy the story of Thetis (Mother of Achilles in short.) A Minor figure, her story is still quite good despite for not being an Olympian. I can potentially get these in to you between tonight to early morning, given my reservation is accepted.

Wiley
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!