Announcements: RPG: Season of Giving 2020 » NaNoWriMo 2020 » Universe of the Week! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Week Nominations » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? » Preventing Bitrot by Hosting Images on RPG » Interesting YouTube Videos » Xamoyan Bestiary » The Political Compass » Song Covers » The Truth of Gung Fu » Member Shoutout Thread »

Players Wanted: Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. » The Children of Ash (Multiverse) » Chronicles of Cre' Est Players Wanted! » Forgiveness - Romantic Drama RP, One Role Open! » Adventurers wanted for the Gala-Dor Expedition » Kingsman: International Affairs »

Season of Giving 2020

At the end of perhaps our craziest year yet, we choose to celebrate our writing family with that extra touch of gratitude. Tip your fellow authors for a chance to win 10,000 INK, with leaderboards updated daily.

Merry Christmas from RPG! 🎅

In Demigods We Trust

In Demigods We Trust

a part of “In Demigods We Trust”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

The Greek Gods send their Demigods to a hidden, and remote academy to hone their abilities. {OPEN}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In Demigods We Trust”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

In Demigods We Trust

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:31 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "In Demigods We Trust"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: In Demigods We Trust

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:49 pm

Hi! Could I reserve zeus female 1? With the face-claim of Veronika Vernadskaya. Hex code of #33cc99. My favourite figure is probably Hestia.

Can I get back to you on the photo? I may have to change her fc, as the claim has limited photos and gifs. I hope that is okay? Just wanted to get my reservation out :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:58 pm

Sure, it doesn't exactly have to be 500x281. Just somewhere around there. But I do ask for the 500 part, just so it looks good.

CutUp
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:21 pm

Figured it out! Can I use Face claim Cara Delevigne

Caille
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:25 pm

Gotcha! I'll set her up in a moment!

CutUp
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:46 pm

I'm going to set up a reservation in a moment but I've got to edit one of the FC gifs that I'm using. So my res will be short a gif for just a few minutes.

Hades Female 1
FC: Kathryn Newton
Hex Code: #6dc066

Artemis Male 1
FC: Kyle Gallner
Hex Code: #5c2836

Favorite Figure: Demeter or Persephone in general. From the list here it would have to be Apollo.

Sorry for those pesky typos sometimes I type too fast. I may or may not take another role, but I'm going to wait until this fills up and see if there are any leftover spots that need filling before that.
Last edited by Bartholomew Finch on Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 5 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:50 pm

Hiya, can I please reserve Ares Female??

FC: Amber Heard |#388E8E

My favourite greek figure is definitely Hermes XD I will probably ask to reserve one of Herme's children later if I decide to take on more then one character :P

Miyer
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:06 pm

Alrighty I want to reserve Poseidon female 1
FC: Shailene Woodley
Hexcode: #00aeef
& my favorite Greek god is Poseidon thanks to Percy Jackson xD My all time favorite books
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:20 pm

Reservations for everybody!

CutUp
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bingubingu on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:24 pm

I was looking to reserve Hephaestus female 1
FC:Chanmi Kim
Hexcode: #FF0040
My favorite Greek figure would be Charybdis, if she counts. The fact that she's a monster that needs to quench her thirst and makes a whirlpool doing it is pretty interesting to me.

girl groups and only girl groups

bingubingu
Member for 5 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:26 pm

We're looking female heavy... If I have time or think of a good character I'll reserve a male too

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:30 pm

@bingubingu
Sure thing!
@Scar
Meh, I'm feeling optimistic. It's only like two hours or so old. But you are welcome to another character.

CutUp
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:25 pm

Hey CutUp I have a question. I'm going based off of Percy Jackson for what I'm having my character be capable of doing. And Percy can breath underwater and talk to horses since Poseidon created horses. Is that ok?

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:30 pm

Yeah, I put up into the intro what powers the Demigods have. For Poseidon Demigods:
✦Aquakinesis - These Demigods are able to control all forms of liquid. More powerful ones are able to solidify liquids as well. They can also use the water to heal, and can breath underwater, and are strengthened when in water.
✦Seismic Generation - They are able to emit vibrations from their hands that are able to cause earthquakes. Though they can only create earthquakes on the low levels of the Richter scale. This can be especially tied to their emotional state.
✦Animal Communication - They are able to communicate, and control equine, and aquatic species. But only them.

CutUp
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:31 pm

Ladies and Gents, I have arrived.

So! I would like to reserve two of the Poseidon boys to have as twins and a Hermes girl. Fave greek figure is probably Aphrodite oddly enough. I'm not too much of a girly girl, but her powers are wicked and could potentially destroy the world faster than any other God I feel. So she's pretty chill.
I would like to have twins and if at all possible CutUp, I know you'll hate me for this, but to have them room together maybe? Just maybe since they are full blooded siblings? That way they can be awesome together. If you'd rather not I get it though.

Chacters Time!!!

I wanted to do Kevin Quinn but there's hardly any pictures by himself... So...

FC: BooBoo Stewart with Hex Code: I don't know, something blue? but I will find a number later when I have more time to choose a pretty one.

FC: BooBoo Stewart with Hex Code: Still don't know but this one will probably be around Orange.

FC: Hayden Panatierre with Hex Code: Probably a pretty pink or something.

Thanks! I will message you in a few CutUp too just so you know if you see this first.

That will be all ladies and gentlemen, for now.... :)

Zoey26123
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:34 pm

Wow I feel dumb... Literally read over all of that and forgot half of it xD Shows that I'm barely functioning bahaha sorry

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:57 pm

Could I jump on in this and reserve...hm...either a daughter of Aphrodite or Hephaestus.
I was thinking fc: Natalie Dormer for either instance.

And I don't know when but I think Aphrodite is my fave. And my hex and gif is gonna depend on the personality and parent. Somebody feel free to push me either side of the fence .
ImageImage

xNocturnax
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:19 am

Huh, I thought I posted, that I had completed my character. Haha. Must have forgotten to send!

Caille
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:26 am

Reagan is all done :)

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:39 am

Reservations are accepted, and I'll look over finished characters, and start accepting. Will edit the character list sometime tomorrow.

CutUp
Member for 6 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!