Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

demon, vampire, lycan role play=) anyone welcome

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: demon, vampire, lycan role play=) anyone welcome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:47 pm

Kay chuckled a little from their little fight. She looked down at Rin, although sh knew she would have probably done it anyways. Kay did not mind if her sister had not apoligized. Although Kay thought that was an excuse to fight her.
I <3 Cynoc

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel-k
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:53 pm

*5 min later*Rin woke up with a jolt,to find her parents practically bitch-slapping each other,and Kay laughing her ass off.Grabbing Kay's hand,Rin led her out the door,into the hallway."That's not very abnormal,they do that all the time....."She commented when they were back in Rin's room."Now.you've met MY family,"Rin grimaced,"When do i get meet yours?"
Angel-K and I are the Colorful Gals of RPGW.We shall rule the world with our bright colours and happiness.Pm me if you want to join the squad.OwO

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:57 pm

Kay stoppped laughing. "Ah........ uh you can't uuuh, they live faar from here.... you know it would take days to just you know...... get there" Kay said slowly and unconvinsingly. Rin did not looked convinced. "uh, besides we just got here!!!! lets do something fun"........................................... they had been here for hours.

Angel-k
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:01 am

"You suck at lying...."Rin crooned,before smacking Kay upside the head."Now,I wanna mee Mr. and Mrs.Kay(.....I was too lazy to look back)RIGHT NOW,OR SOMEONE'S HEAD GETS TORN OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Rin sadi jumping to her feet.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:04 am

. " NO TEARING PEOPLE'S HEADS OFF.............atleast not right now.............." She said jokingly. Kay sighed realizing she was not gonna back down. "Fine you asked for it........ would you like to walk for four days straight or do you have something to get us there quicker?"

Angel-k
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:07 am

Rin frowned and sat down,crossing her arms over chest."Meanie...."was all she replied.Then Rin had an idea."Ooooooooh,I know!!!"She was jumping up and down."I could sacrifice myself!!"

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:09 am

Kay looked at her oddly for a second. "RIN YOU CAN NOT SACRIFICE YOURSELF!!!!!! " "besides if you did then you would not even be able to meet them......... you know what on second thought thats a good idea," Kay said jokingly.

Angel-k
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:12 am

"I knew you would agree!!"Rin said hopping.She ran over to her closet and began pulling knives,paint,candles,and bones."Oooooh,I can't wait,"Rin exclaimed as she started putting everything together.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:13 am

Raito began walking around tired and bored nothing to do.The war with demons was really taking a toll on his body.He hadn't fought any demons in 37 hours that was a record! He thought as he continued walking hearing somone yell.Rin you cannot sacrafice yourself! He approached the person"who are you demon or vampire?
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:15 am

(lol)
"RIN I WAS JOKING" Kay said serious now. She started to put her stuff back in her closet. "alright........ fine you win" Kay said sitting down on the floor. "WITHOUT KILLING yourself I know a way to get us there" Kay had her hands on her head for support and she sounded reluctant.

Angel-k
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:17 am

"You people are mean!!!Why can't I sacrifice myself,Raito-kun!!"Rin was mad.It wasn't like she was actually going to kill herself.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:19 am

"alright, alright" Kay said laughing. "so do you want to go or not" "please say not" Kay said under her breath.

Angel-k
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:20 am

"Sure, Kay!!"Rin sat down in one big huff,surrenduring.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:22 am

"ok grab my hand" Kay said grabbing her hand. "im gonna flashstepp us out of here.... it will only take a few minutes" Kay said calmly. She went to start holding on to Rin's hand tightly.

Angel-k
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:23 am

Raito laughed" Well if were mean by saying you can't kill your self fine than were mean!"He said "Wait are you demons or vampries?

Chulance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:25 am

Kay stopped "uh, Demond"

Angel-k
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:27 am

"I'm a Vampire,and she's a Demon,Raito-kun.I thought you would sense that."Rin said as she held Kay's hand."Gezz Kay,hold my hand tighter,why dontcha...."Rin exclaimed."OOOH!!I have an idea!!Let's bring Raito-kun to meet your parents,I'm sure he'd love to!!"

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:28 am

"yes im suuuuuureeee" She said holding out her hand to him while smiling. "this might take a little longer though. And if you guys dare let go...... you dont even want to know what will happen"

Angel-k
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:31 am

Raito sighed"I just wanted to make sure you were a demon kay" He said"I wanted to see if you guys knew"He said smiling. Raito smiled"Okay I'd love to meet your parents Kay"

Chulance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:32 am

"You know,Kay, logic has a brother,his name is 'shut the hell up'!!!Let's go,already.I wanna meet your mom and dad."That whole Head ripping thing was really close now..............

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!