Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players »

demon, vampire, lycan role play=) anyone welcome

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: demon, vampire, lycan role play=) anyone welcome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:29 pm

OOC: Yea dats what I saying I love How things were going I was gonna say that we could use same story and start another thread and pickup at the castle so that way we would be the main 3 characters and we wouldn't have to wait because we are always online but we still let others join
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:35 pm

OOC: yeah i know i keep one comp online all the time and i try to check my messages at least every hour or so if i can and several times during the school day, so i could try to do one with you guys

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pioneercadet
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:06 pm

OOC: alright i will start it and pm both of you when im finish but that stuff with other is fun to School for the gifted I didn't see that coming

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:09 pm

OOC: i love that forum man it is my favorite ever... and please do pm me when you are done lol

pioneercadet
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:14 pm

OOC: it would be better if you and malice stop hogging it lol jk

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:28 pm

OOC: i can post at random times all day long so :P thats what i do is post when i have free time...

pioneercadet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:30 pm

OOC:ARGH!!What did you 3 DO to our THREAD!!???-bangs head on desk-PLEASE,move to another thread,me and K,worked hard on this thread!!
Rin wasn't even paying attention to all of the commotion going on around the castle."Geez,why is everybody coming,TODAY."Complaining,she stood up and looked out of the window just to see a bunch of gaurds standing around her house."Oh great.....better tell mom and dad."Shrugging,Rin walked down the hallway towards the secret chambers,that her parents were residing in.
Angel-K and I are the Colorful Gals of RPGW.We shall rule the world with our bright colours and happiness.Pm me if you want to join the squad.OwO

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:47 pm

(ooc:i was gonna rp both actually but if you are gonna be like that i wont... i am only doing two right now, three can be manageable alright)
Lee walked down the road, ignoring the demon prince now, knowing there is no reason to be included in a fight he was not recruited for.
"Who does that guy think he is, expecting to be waited on," Lee snarled as he took a bend into a thicket of long-dead trees...

pioneercadet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:12 pm

OOC:I never meant that,it's juts WEIRD that you joined this RP,like....10 pages ago and you JUST now post?Wow.Me and K,practically OWN this thread and we honestly don't like it when some dude comes in and goddmods the entire thread,like he owns the place.
We DON'T care if somebody wants to join.Me and K are barely ever on this RP,anyway.We have our own.But still.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:45 pm

((OOC: did i godmod once, actually what happened is i tried to tell you that i was gone for like a week in north carolina but apparantly that didnt get through sorry, i am gonna keep this post alive as much as possible))

pioneercadet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:12 pm

OOC:Ah,thanks for telling me!!!You guys can post as much as you want it doesn't matter,I just wanted to clear it up with you!

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:03 pm

((OOC: if anyone decides to show i will try to keep it active ok?))

pioneercadet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:20 pm

ooc: Oh GOD!!!I though Lilly was going tattack you until the fight went away!
I <3 Cynoc

Angel-k
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:35 am

(OOC: i meant for both threads to exist when i said lets go restart this one, this one already had a very long storyline and i got lost sorry)

pioneercadet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:47 pm

(OOC: No problem I was only kidding around!)

Angel-k
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritWolf on Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:18 pm

Race: Spirit
Name: Lycus
Age: As old as the Earth. Lost track after 3 billion years.
Looks: Semi-seethrough, tallish, dark brown fur. Can change between his four forms, wolf, fox, polar bear, and hawk.
Weapons: Various natural weapons of the animals he takes the form of, and can fire a Spirit Orb. Has an ultimate attack.
Ultimate attack: Calls all spirits of the world to give him strength. Know as Hyper Spirit Mode.
Others: Refers to himself in chat as SpiritWolf. This is because his favorite form is that of a wolf. He is VERY skilled in battle, but does not like to fight.

SpiritWolf
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:48 pm

Lee notices the spirit that had arrived and smiled, the creature resembling a lycan loosely, but the translucence and the complete and eerie silence around it telling him otherwise. He stayed back, not knowing the intentions of the creature, but still curious all the same. Of course, the respect for a creature always outweighed curiosity if you wanted to live in this wasteland.

pioneercadet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:16 pm

ooc-looks good!

Name:Aidou-senpai (Aidou for short)
Species: Vampire (obviously, look up)
Looks: Image
Weapons: Teeth, and............uh nothing else really. He can create ice and freeze things over if he decides to....
Other: Aidou belives that vampires are suprime, and will destroy anything that stands in the way of victory! :D He also loves girls and is pretty popular (is that ok......?)

Aidou jumped down from his spot in the trees. /Hmmm, pretty quite. Somethings up..../ He smelled the air and got the scent of another vampire and a demon. /Well, looks like today will be a good day after all./
If the bombs go off
The sun will still be shining
Because I've heard it said that every mushroom cloud
Has a silver lining

Ragweed
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnholyFertility on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:37 pm

Name: Inari McGowan
Species: vampire
looks: Black hair, silver eyes, blue lips pale skin , 5"3
weapon: None

+Silence. The only thing Inari could or rather couldn't hear; The sound of bird's cheery chirps at dawn. Gone. The sound of the tree's as the wind twisted and manipulated their branches and leaves. Gone. The Crashing of thunder, mere seconds after the lightening had struck. Gone. All of her favourite sound's, devoured into this new silent world she couldn't get used to, pulling her pale blue cloak around her , she spurred herself on, her footsteps wouldn't be heard by anyone, even if they could hear. Feeling an unrecognisable burning in her throat, Inari continued on, Being a recently turned vampire, She knew she needed to feed. Pulling the hood of her soft cloak, her black hair tumbled back down her shoulders, in a perfectly straight shimmering wave, that gave the impression of a waterfall at night. Inari's silver eyes darted around and rested on a rather large tiger the auburn tint of it's fur making her mouth water as she went into defensive crouch and began to stalk the tiger untill she was close enough the lunge at her prey. As graceful as a deer she sunk her teeth into the animals jugular and felt the exotic taste of her prey's blood washing over her tongue, the burning thirst now gone. A stray drop of blood rested on her chin, unnoticed by Inari, she walked on, replacing the hood of her cloak over her face, covering it in shadow and stood watching the beings of this land, a slight smile on her face as she watch everyone going about their business, despite the fact Inari would rather have remained unnoticed, a small part of her hoped…even prayed that someone would notice her, so she could banish the now all too familiar feeling of loneliness that she had become so accustomed to over these past few years. With a small sigh she reached up, pulling the hood of her cloak down to reveal her face, With two tribal tattoo’s on her cheeks, both mirroring each other and complimenting her fair, silky skin, in a way that made her absolutely luscious. A small voice in Inari’s head urged her to speak, whilst the other argued against it, Building up a strange confidence she hadn’t ever known before she spoke, the slight hint of a transylvanian accent coming through her words as she spoke. “Hello, would you know where..I am?” She crossed her arms over her chest and waited for a reply, one of her long white fangs biting into the lip and making it bleed gently+

UnholyFertility
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyChaosRaven on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:19 am

Name: ElizabethChaosRaven
Species: vampire pure blood
looks: Image
weapon: Daggers and Sword

Bio: Unknown

LadyChaosRaven
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!