Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

demon, vampire, lycan role play=) anyone welcome

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: demon, vampire, lycan role play=) anyone welcome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:33 am

"well, I do not think you will love it sooo much when you meet them" Kay said grabbing his hand. She went ahead and started flashstepping at the spead of light!!!! one of her many demon powers.
I <3 Cynoc

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel-k
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:35 am

((Just goddmod everyone,why don't you? XD))
Angel-K and I are the Colorful Gals of RPGW.We shall rule the world with our bright colours and happiness.Pm me if you want to join the squad.OwO

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:40 am

(hey I was jk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ing)

She stopped all of the sudden............. They were at the front of a small fortress. "well..... here it is" Kay said reluctantly. She lead them over to the place and was finally at the door. "let me warn you..... if you find something defensive to your kind...... or anything else............ dont say anything" She opened the door. It was bacically a place were demons live when they are one of the soldiers who are fighting. And what she ment by defensive, was stuf like a pic. of a vampire on a dart board. "im really sorry you have to see this stuff..... this is why I did not join the war" She said walking around many demons.... who all stared.

Angel-k
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:43 am

"OMG,hello!!!!It's soooo nice to meet youz all!!I've never met a demon without fighting it,of cousre."Rin went around shaking peoples hand,and earning growles from peers."DAMN,I forgot my camera!!!!Oh well!!"

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:44 am

Raito looked up"Nice house"He said smiling "I promise i won't say anything"He said He walked seeing the demons"Oh"
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:48 am

wow

"alright here we are" Kay said pointing over to a small corner. Her parents to her were described by her as barberic

Angel-k
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:51 am

Rin was at Raito's side,in 5.4 secs."Isn't this cool,I've actually met met Demons,and talked to them!!"She whispered in his ear.For some odd reason,Raito,smelled highly of soap.

(Apparantly,Rin has a thing,for Light.Well,who can blame her?I do too.*coughheshotcough*)

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:53 am

(NO FAIR!!Your mom is NOT allowed to be that hot!!!She has to look like...a ...well..MOM!!!Geez,not like a supermodel.!!!)
(My mom has bigger boobx,anyway,so.......burned!!)

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:00 am

(lol my mom does not care about her looks!!!!!!! infact if she had the chance she would probably try to EAT (yes i said eat) you while my back is turned.

"Kay!" Her mom said. "Mom this is ratio and Rin..... they are my friends" Kay said. her mom frowned and looked at kay. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING HERE WITH STUPID BLODDSUCKERS LIKE THESE!"(hey your sis cussed me out) "WAIT TILL YOUR FATHER HERES ABOUT THIS..... HE IS GONNA KILL YOU ALONG WITH THOSE LEECHES!!!!" She yelled mockingly. "mom.... be rational...... they are of no threat to us" Kay said reasuringly. "WELL....... IM STILL TELLING YOUR FATHER" She said storming off. "dont worry when she pauses like that it means that knowone is gonna be killed" "that is my mom. Sutrie and my dad is not here right now but he is Alen"
Last edited by Angel-k on Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Angel-k
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:03 am

Ratio looked at kay's mom. Raito smiled running up to kay's mom hugging her"hi my name's raito and you have just completed my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He said with hearts in his eyes.

Chulance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:05 am

"ooh wish you had not done that" Kay said. "well.... uh... what is he doing" Sutrie said to Kay. "sorry boy ive got a husband"

Angel-k
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:08 am

Raito ignored kay and heard sutrie"completing our lives! He looked down getting on his knee's"My completness is over now i am once again an empty shell of despairHe got up"Well anyway you have a nice house!He said with a smile

Chulance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:29 am

Rin looked around the big house,at the events happening.Already she didn't like her family,AND SHE ONLY MET HER MOM!!!Rin sulked,and started backing up towards the door.She needed to get out of here,she was having an Asthma attack!!Rin jumpped outside and began running.The smell of Demons,MANY demons at that,was enough to make her start to hurl.Which she did,stopping by a creek.
Rin was raised in a very,protective enviroment,being she will be heir to the throne.Her father only let her roam,because her mother forced him to.It was only a year ago.Therefor,Rin's only been around Demons for a few min.before killing them.Being with Kay,as long as she did,even made her stomach hurt.Now being surrounded with nothing BUT.Demons,she just couldn't hnadle it.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:23 pm

(hey you made it sound like I smell bad *sniffs arm pit* I smell lemony fresh)

She watched Rin run out. "Ok Ratio we better do the same thing....... there is no way you want to meet my dad, let us just go" Kay agreed with Rin on most parts of what she thought EXCEPT FOR THE SMELL THING!!!!!!!! She thought the same thing about them. (what now!!!!! Jk JK)

Angel-k
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:17 pm

(ooooh I got a good idea!!!!)

"Sister are you gonna leave without formally introducing me" Kay's eyes lid up when she heard the familiar voice. "Alec!" She yelled running up to a guy and hugging him tightly. "This is Alec.... my brother!"

"Where have you been off to for such a long time" He said calmly. "You know just wondering around. " "my brother is just like me! he does not believe in the war" She said. Her brother might have been older then her but she was the one who left first. " He smiled "Am i gonna be able to go with you this time?" He said. "Well that would be up to them!" Kay said as they finally reached where Rin was. "let my brother come please!"

Angel-k
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:33 pm

*(I'm sure you do Angel-chan,I'm sure you do.....XDDDD)
I don't what to do with my character,so,Do you want me to wait,or come back...)

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:34 pm

say that again im confuzzled

Angel-k
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:36 pm

(Do you want me to make my girl COME BACK to guys,feeling better.....or do you want me to wait outside until your done introducing the Fam's to Raito-kun.)

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:37 pm

(no you can COME BACK please!!!!!!)

Angel-k
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:43 pm

(OK!!)
Feeling a whole lot better,Rin trudged back to Kay's house,mentally slapping herself.She was SO rude!!How could she do this to Kay??!!!Rin walked in,as Kay was introducing her bro' to Raito-kun.She walked up up to Kay,her face green,and muttered."I'm sorry!"

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!