Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

demon, vampire, lycan role play=) anyone welcome

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: demon, vampire, lycan role play=) anyone welcome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:34 pm

Rin smelled another scent in the air.THERE WERE TWO!!'my god..'Thought Rin.Though one was going in the opposite direction.'Hmmmm..'Were they going to come at her from both directions?Well,she never planned to find out.She turned around and took the other route.The longer one.................
Angel-K and I are the Colorful Gals of RPGW.We shall rule the world with our bright colours and happiness.Pm me if you want to join the squad.OwO

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:36 pm

Kay was on the route she was going to take, but was runing fast. Now there is one familiar scent and two unfamiliar she thought it could be that rin who was the familiar one and slowed down to a stop.
I <3 Cynoc

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:40 pm

Rin got hit with ANOTHER demon's scent.This one was familair....."It smells like...erm..KAY!!"OMG!!She smelled something else.....it was another vampire's scent.She ignored it,until went in Kay's direction."No!!"Breathed Rin.She had to warn her.
She then,hightailed it towards Kay's scent.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:46 pm

She saw Rin coming up.......... "Run!" they both said at the same time. "there are too many scents here!!!!!!! There might be another fight for the war" Kay said gaining speed.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:50 pm

"Yeah,I know!!We must flee!!!Rin exclaimed.'This is getting bad'Rin thought."There are 2 demons and one Vampire"Rin said calmly."If we let them intercept,they'll never know we were here!!"

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:51 pm

"You said what I was thinking" She said in agreement. (sorry cannot think)

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:58 pm

(Hey,we all have our brain dead moments!!)
"Come on!!"Rin shouted"I know the safest place,I smell more coming!!!"Rin smirked."Only if can keep up."She whispered.Then sped off.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:00 pm

"Oh belive me, that wont be a problem" She said and flashstepped behind her to follow her to the safe location. Once they were there Kay said "sorry, I would have helped out more but im just passing threw"

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:10 pm

"Hmmm,interesting"Rin said,as they stopped in front of a large castle.Rin looked at Kay seriously,which was scary,because Rin was NEVER serious."My father will be displeased with me at the fact that i have befriended a Demon.But,my mother will have no affect on it.On the other hand,let me RE-intruduce myself.Hello,I'm Rin Tatsaga,princess of darkess(in other words vampires!) ^^

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:13 pm

"im very pleased to re- meet you, your highness" She said with a slight bow. "But let me make this easier for you" She said, as she made an apearence of a human apear on her. "1 % human does come in handy" She said slightly.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:17 pm

'HAH!!Think you're special!But,Dad will kill me if i show you."Rin bowed back."Please,don't call me highness,call me RIN!!!"She announced happily."Let me show you my Family,trust me they won't eat you!!"Rin laughed,as she opened the Gate.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:24 pm

"no offense, but I will believe that when I see it............ and being even a little bit human, is more of a curse!" She said smiling as well.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:28 pm

"Funny..."Rin said darkly.They both walked silently,up the 1,000 (ZOMG!!)stone steps.At 524,Rin sat down panting."Father..said..huff..good..workout..huff..MY ASS!"

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:33 pm

She sat down as well. "well...... huh..... whoever came up with.... huh the fact that working out was good NEVER had a social life then" She said as they stood up stisfied with their little break.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:36 pm

"Let's g-"There was loud crash as a HUGE monster cat-thing camee pelting out of NOWHERE tackling Kay.Rin just stood there amused.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:46 pm

"Cats...... dont....... like...... me" she said throwing the overgrowen beast off of her gently. Kay looked at the thing carefully as it purred and cuddled around Rin. It looked nice so Kay reached her hand out to pet it. It hissed loudly at her........ she could not figure out why but cats have always acted like this to her.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:53 pm

"I'm terribly sorry,but Khiara DESPISES,Demons,even though she's a cat demon.But,once i tell her you're a friend,she'll warm up to you........eventually."Rin let out a small laugh.There were loud hisses as Khiara growled at Kay."It's nice too meet you...demoness,Kay."Khiara said.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:00 pm

"it is nice to meet you too Khiara" She sad=id, then she looked at Rin "and do not worry it is fine, I get attacked by cats all the time....... just none that big" she said smiling at Khiara as she hissed again.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:05 pm

Rin glared daggers at Khiara,daring her to hiss again.When she didn't,Rin held out her arms.Khiara turned into a small,chibi version of herself.She then jumped into Rin's waiting arms."You need to get yourself one these,THEY ARE AWESOME!!!Though I've had Khiara forever so......"Rin smiled,as they continued upwards.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:07 pm

"yaah, it does look awesome but, as you can see it will not turn out well............ the sad part is I love cats" She said joking around a little bit.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!