Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

demon, vampire, lycan role play=) anyone welcome

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: demon, vampire, lycan role play=) anyone welcome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:12 pm

"That must be depressing....though i prefer Dogs."Rin winked at Kay as Khiara growled from deep within Rin's embrace."FINALLY HERE!!!I"Rin exploded,as they reached the huge door.
Instantly,it creaked open."Ready to meet Hell itself?"Rin smirked.
Angel-K and I are the Colorful Gals of RPGW.We shall rule the world with our bright colours and happiness.Pm me if you want to join the squad.OwO

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:15 pm

"no, but cant help that" she said with a smirk on her face. They walked into the wonderfull palace that seemed to be painted gold. "you call this bad?" She said in a low whisper.
I <3 Cynoc

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel-k
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:19 pm

Rin laughed."Wait,until you meet the parents"There was a loud crashing sound as a voice ripped through the air."DO A BARREL ROLL,RIN-NII-SAN!!!"

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:23 pm

Kay felt very out of place as she watched. "who is that?" She said whispering a little still.

Angel-k
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:28 pm

Rin ducked,and did a barrel roll,as 20 arrows landed in the place she just stood.Instantly,Rin pulled out Har Katana,and placed it on the person's neck."Too slow!!"Rin commented,as the girl cursed."Oh,yeah,meet my Sister Kyoko."

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:30 pm

"uh, hello kyoko" She said as she saw a girl infront of Rin. "it is very nice to meet you"

Angel-k
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:35 pm

"Who the Fuck are you,you dumb bitch!!!!"Kyoko growled,as Rin released her.Kyoko sniffed the air."Oh my GOD!!Wait 'till our son of a bitch father hears that you brought some stupid skank,demon into our house!!"Kyoko laughed as she walked away.Rin regarded Kay's shocked expression."Sorry,Kyoko's just plian STUPID!!Ignore her."

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:43 pm

"are you sure..... I can leave I still have places to go" She said a little unconvinced about what she said. "It is no big deal" She said not wanting to die......... today.

Angel-k
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:52 pm

Rin looked deeply saddened."You can go,but i just wanted you to meet my parents."Rin looked at her."I told you she would leave as soon as she met Kyoko"Khiara whispered in her ear.Rin just nodded and walked away."Sorry."She muttered,as she turned a corner.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:57 pm

Kay could not stand the guilt trick. "w-wait! i-it was only a suggestion... I-i would love to meet your parents!" She said running after her.

Angel-k
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:03 pm

Instead of seeing Rin,Kay ran face first into one of two soldiers."Hey.. A DEMON!!"one shouted.

As soon as Rin reached her room,she sat down on her bed,laying Khiara next to her."I'm sorry,kit......she seemed nice."Offered Khiara."Yeah...."Was all Rin said as she heard shouts from below.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:07 pm

"hey wait no let go of me" She said struggling to get free without anyone getting hurt. "Aah! Rin!"

Angel-k
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:12 pm

"What th-"Rin exclaimed,jumping up from her bed.She thought she heard someone call her name.She heard it agian.It sounded like Kay's voice.'Damn'thought Rin',weren't all the guards at a meeting?'..........Where's Kyoko..Kyoko........Suddenly Rin let out a ravenous RAWR!!!As her vampire fangs came out of hiding.She kicked down her door.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:14 pm

The guards froze when they heard something go down but then continued. "aaahh, do yuo honestly think I was stupid enough to wonder in here!" She said as they started to drag her.

Angel-k
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:29 pm

(Imagine this in scary mode xD)
Rin,stomped down the stairs, cracking the wooden floorboards.She heard Kay's voice come from one of the many rooms.She opened a door to see Kay thrashing,telling them to get the hell off.'Those IDIOTS!!'Rin thought as she rushe forward and Ripped one of their heads off,cleanly.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:35 pm

They all backed away as soon as she did that. "sorry, I felt guilty" She said standing up slowly. "and I did not want to cause a incident by killing one of your guards"

Angel-k
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:39 pm

"Ah,...it's okay"Rin breathed thick blood coating her.She looked at herself."Sorry,but i've been wanting to do that for a LONG time!"She said chuckling.Her Lavender eyes and hair slowly changed back to scarlet and blonde.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:42 pm

Hold on i am getting a pic.

Angel-k
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:46 pm

K.K!!

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:13 am

Sorry this was the best pic. I could find 8)

Angel-k
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!