Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

demon, vampire, lycan role play=) anyone welcome

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: demon, vampire, lycan role play=) anyone welcome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:18 am

I like it :P
Angel-K and I are the Colorful Gals of RPGW.We shall rule the world with our bright colours and happiness.Pm me if you want to join the squad.OwO

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:24 am

yay! alright back to posting
Kay looked at rin. "But thank you.... I thought I was gonna cause a seen for a second there" She said relieved.
I <3 Cynoc

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:27 am

"Good,I'd rather explain to my parents why I KILLED them instead of,telling them how my friend went ape/wilda beast on their ass. (ROFL,I LOVE THAT WORD!!WILDABEAST!!)

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:33 am

( it is an awesome word!!)
She laughed a little as too what she said. " So is your family royal by heredity or just because they are the most powerfull?"

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:40 am

"what do you think?''Rin questioned her as they left the room."Of course we get it from power!!"Now,I'm sorry,but before you meet the Fockers,(Lawlz xD)We need to get cleaned up"Rin started dragging her towards her room.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:42 am

Lol
"You know..... I no how to walk!" She said once she entered her room. Much like the rest of the building, it was very beautiful.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:50 am

Rin's room was coated with poster's(Mainly of Yaoi xD!!!)And she had nothing elegant about it.Everything waas rocker/gothic chic.When Kay snatched her hand back,Rin looked dissapionted."I'm going to go take a quick shower,look around for something to wear."And with that she vanished behind curtains.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:54 am

Kay was confused on why she was disapointed but then reaverted her thoughts. "wait!!! i have to change?" She said but she had already gone. She sighed looking around her closet for something to wear. She put on the first elfit she found and waited for her to get out of the shower.
( Yaoi rocks!)

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:57 am

(Yaoi shall rule teh world!!)
Rin came back soaking wet,with a towl around her.She grimaced at the sight of Kay's chioce of clothes.And with that she,herself began to find something.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:04 am

She waited some more until she was al dressed. "now are we ready" She said.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:09 am

This is what you look like!!

me!!

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:11 am

"Yep,let's go!!"Rin exclaimed.She jumped for the door.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:13 am

thats cool! nice pics.
"lead the way!" she said........ for one thing she did not now the way.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:20 am

"You would think,with how long you've been here,you would know the way."Rin commented darkly.They walked down a narrow pathway that kept getting darker a creepier.They finally stopped Upon 2 large Oak doors."You ready to meet the King and Queen of darkness?"

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:29 am

"again no....... but lets go" She said taking a deep breath. (sorry had to wash my face brush my hair and brush my teeth)

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:37 am

(Okay)I gotta go to sleep anyway,It's like 12:30 here!! I'll see you tomorrow!!

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:13 pm

(k dont worry it was even LATER were I live... like 2:30)

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:13 pm

(K,BACK!!)
Rin opened the door,which led to ANOTHER door,but this one was locked.Rin took out a Key."Gotta make it inconpisicuos...."Rin muttered.When she finally had it open,the door opened to a Large dark room.Suddenly,as if on cue,2 dark figures LOOMED out of a far doorway.Suddenly,the doo slammed shut,and they were encased in darkness.Right then,FIRE blazed out behind the figures.
(Think of it as a Sephiroth entrance! xD)

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:14 pm

(ok! sorry I have not been able to get on)
"Is that the king and queen" She said in a low whisper, not wanting to affend anybody in any way. Kay stood right behind Rin quietly, hoping that nothing would happen to bad for her sake.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:32 pm

"No,...they're just two creepy looming figures."Rin said sarcastically."How DARE you bring a demoness into our presence,Rin-chan!!!"Came a booming voice as it walked out of the shadows.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!