Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

demon, vampire, lycan role play=) anyone welcome

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: demon, vampire, lycan role play=) anyone welcome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:26 pm

Kay had expected it to turn out something like that and just stood there watching slowly. Tje demons were hated threw most creatures...... why should it be any different for one demon?
I <3 Cynoc

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:23 pm

"Fugaku!!!(I couln't think of anything)Can you not see that this Demoness is of no threat to us!!!"A slow,strong,but femenine voice,Kay guessed it was the mom's.As they emerged from the shadow's Kay could easily see Rin got all of her looks from her mother.Standing In an outstanding 7 feet,Rin's mother looked down upon her."What,child,is your name?"She said softly.
Mother:Rukia!

Father:Fugaku!
Angel-K and I are the Colorful Gals of RPGW.We shall rule the world with our bright colours and happiness.Pm me if you want to join the squad.OwO

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:27 pm

"Kay" She said staring up. She was not primorally short but, she had not ever seen to many people that tall. "it is very nice to meet you" She said smiling in the best way that she could. (nice pictures) " I uh ran into your daughter along the road." Kay had never believed the rumors about anything, none of the less that the queen of the vampires was so nice and fair.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:38 pm

If looks could kill,Fugasku would be on the floor,on fire,screaming in pain,and getting beaten with a mase.(Lawlz)From the look he was recieving from his duaghter.Finally,he strode forward and looked Kay in the eyes."It's....erm..very..nice to..erm......meet you.........Kay."He breathed a sigh of relief as Rin's glare lessened up a little.A little.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:29 pm

(im so sorry I was on vacation)

"The feeling is mutual, it is nice to meet you too." Rins suprinsingly scary glare could be felt throughout the room. The atmosphere was totally different when it was like that. When she finally stopped glaring it went back to normal though.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:00 pm

"I thought so."Rin said."Now that you've met my mother and,"DEATH GLARE,"Father,I want to properly inroduce you to my,sister.KYOKO,GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!!"Rin exclaimed as she ran towards the door.Rukia watched with somewhat mild interest,as her daughers yelled at each other.She then looked at Kay."Hmmm,what did Kyoko do now?"

(Its okay!!!You had me worried though,I THOUGHT YOU DIED!!!!!!!11)

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:56 pm

(i know so did I!!!!..... wait WHAT!!!!!)

"Said some things...... did some things........ and then left" Kay said in return. "im very glad I got a chance to meet you........ and I hope the war ends as soon as possible" Kay said as she wathced Rin thrash around the room. It was actually quite amusing to Kay.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:11 pm

This is your glare:

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:16 pm

(You were gone for like,a month!!!Who THE HELL goes on vacation for that long!!!Don't you have school!!??)
"I do too,but her father is resistant,on the matter."Rukia sighed."I SAID COMEHERE YOU LITTLE TWERP!!!"Rin yelled,running across the room,after Kyoko."YOU WILL SAY SORRY!!!!!"Rin pounced and began to beat the crap out of her sister.
((Banging head on floor,punching,kicking,biting,scary stuff.))

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:20 pm

(alright the truth is I was trying to stay away from the computer............. it did'nt work)

Kay watched as she started to hit her sister. "are they always like this?" Kay said flinching everytime a hit stuck.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:05 pm

(Why?Addicting?Same thing happened to me....I only lasted 5 hours! XD)
"Yes,they are.They get it from their father."Rukia pionted at Fugaku,who was rooting the girls on."He says it builds character."Rukia laughed,as Kyoko kicked Rin in the leg,and NOW Kyoko was in the lead.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:09 pm

Kay flinched again. "You seem like a very wise person Rukia" Kay said. Wow that is alot of fighting. Kay laughed along.
(sorry writers block)
(I know what you mean....... do you KNOW how difiicult it is too lissten about cuneiform writing while thinking about if someone had not posted about a demond, vampire, super hero....... wow that even sounded wrong when I read it)

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:13 pm

(Wha?Say that again....)

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:14 pm

(huh? nothing of importance)

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:15 pm

(NO!!I wanna hear it!! T^T)

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:17 pm

(I know what you mean....... do you KNOW how difiicult it is too lissten about cuneiform writing while thinking about if someone had not posted about a demond, vampire, super hero's ad how they are about to go threw big adventures, romance, dyeing ITS PRETTY DARN HARD)
Is that what you ment?

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:25 pm

Name:Raito
Species: vampire
looks: Black hair and tan brown skin.He has green eyes and short sleeved white t shirt and blue jeans.
weapon: His sword his teeth and vampire abilties.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:27 pm

(Yeah,THANKS!!!!)
Rukia laughed,alongside with Kay."You have NO idea.This is what I have to deal with everyday!!"Rukia pionted towards Kyoko,and Rin.Rin just hit Kyoko over the head witth a lamp,and succesfully knocked her out."And the winner is,RIN!!!!"Fugaku exclaimed as he held up his daughters hand.Rin dragged Kyoko's subconscious body towards Kay."Here,she's supposed to say sorry........"Rin trailed off as she passed out.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:29 pm

Kay was happy too....... until she saw rin faint. "Ah is she ok? what happened" she screamed bablling.
(sorry I still have writers block)

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:45 pm

(It strikes when your least expecting it....)
Rukia frowned.Then smiled."Nah,she'll be up in a few min.She and her sisters are such drama Queens."Rukia cracked up at her own joke.Fugaku breezed by saying,"The girls didn't get their lame jokes from,ME."He stared pointedly at Rukia."WHAT!!??I thought it was funny!!"Rukia said.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!