Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

demon, vampire, lycan role play=) anyone welcome

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: demon, vampire, lycan role play=) anyone welcome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:46 pm

Rin,fully awakened now,sat up and laid her head on the armrest."Geez,get over HIM.They've got many OTHER fish in the sea."She raised her eyebrows,expectedly.
Angel-K and I are the Colorful Gals of RPGW.We shall rule the world with our bright colours and happiness.Pm me if you want to join the squad.OwO

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:02 pm

Jarose came over and sat next to her and said. "Remember there are new beginnings... That chapter of your life has ended, its time to start a new." He said with his hand on her shoulder.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jarose
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:21 pm

((O.K you guys,I want you to go to your google browser.......and type in 'Akinator'.Click on the first one.))
((THIS FREAKING DUDE CAN READ YOUR MIND!!!!!))

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:09 pm

Kay smiled a little feeling his warm touch. "thanx" She said slowly. A smile formed across Kay's face. And that always meant for Kay that she would be alright. She snapped back to reality for a second. "oh... I believe we have not met before now?" She said a little embarrassed. She held out her hand. "I am Kay"
I <3 Cynoc

Angel-k
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:21 pm

Jarose took her hand with out any quarrels and shook it a little and said. "I am Jarose." With a soft and gentle voice. "I live with your cousin and his wife as you can see... Because I dont have a true home to cll my own... and they have a mansion." Jarose said with a calm voice.

jarose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:32 pm

((*whisper*I would edit that before Kay comes in.She's his SISTER.))
"Well,damnit,JAROSE!!!!I TOLD YOU 2 years ago,that OUR home is YOUR home.No aruing with it.Now,will you and Kay please get married,and JUST MOVE IN!!!"Rin rolled over back,to her comforatable posistion."Geez,you act like it's THAT hard......"She mumbled.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:05 am

(( lol!!! way to be subtle!!!))
Kay felt herself turn a bright red and she turned to Rin. "Rin" She said in a small voice. She new one thing.... SOME people do not jump into mariage and stuff that quickly. For god sake they just met!!!

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:14 am

"Blah-blah-blah-blah-STFU KAY!!!"Rin said,as she stood up.Groaning She hastly walked into the kitchen to grab her a few donuts.Passing a mirror on the way out,Rin noticed something.Peering closer,she suddenly yelped.SHE WAS FAT!"Nooo!!!"She screaned as she pulled helplessly at the imaginary flab.
((Now,RIN'S version of fat,is WAY different from another persons......))

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:16 am

Kay chuckled a little, inaudable to Rin's ears by the time she was gone. "so... jarose... you are a lycon I see?" She said slowly. She shifted her position so she was facing more towards him. He was even hotter then when she saw him from the side. Kay felt herself blush a little again.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:22 am

((Erm,I THINK Kay's a Demon.DUDE!!!????YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG!!))
Last edited by LiLiUzumaki123 on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:41 am

"Yea I am a Lycan." Jarose answered with a smile. "And you must be... A vampire." Jarose said with a warm smile and soft voice.

jarose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:15 pm

((here I can make it look like no mistake))
He was obviously joking about being a vampire. "no silly..... I am a demon" She said. She smiled warmly as well. She could feel herself feeling warmer inside.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:39 pm

"Oh I am so sorry... My apologies." Jarose said in a seductive soft voice.

jarose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:14 pm

((sorry had to eat dinner!))

Kay felt herself blushing again, it was unusual for her to even blush once so ever. "ah.... it is ok" She said slowly.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:46 pm

"I am just wondering but umm... How can Alec be your cousin if your a demon and he is a vampire?" Jarose asked again as he moved her hair out of her face.

jarose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:50 pm

Kay chuckled a little "first off, he is my brother...... and he is technically a demon.... but can live forever like a vampire" She said slowly. She remembered the story that they had told her about the shot and the pain..... and everything in between. She shuddered a little by the thought of going threw that much pain.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:54 pm

"Ahh I see. Awkward but pretty cool." Jarose said with a smile. "So what is your profession or what do you work as?" Jarose asked curiously and patiently waiting for the answer.

jarose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:56 pm

Kay looked up at him "I do not have one" She said in a small voice. She smiled a little not wanting to get into that "so what about you, what do you work as?" her voice was brighter, to change the subject.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:42 am

"Well I dont work at all... I help around the mansion and live here while I do" Jarose said with a smile.

jarose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:03 pm

Kay nodded a little understanding what he meant. "that must be nice" She said in a calm, interested voice. She could not find anything to talk about again.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!